The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-19-12, 03:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go"
Oooo... off to a risque start!

I see kingfish is still up to his old tricks. Or at least would be if his old tricks would have him.
And the level of flirtations were sky high, but when it came to the actual act of acting very few played the part of partners.
On the show we had the guys and gals at the same beach but on opposing tribes, trading everything but sex for symbols of comfort.
However, not a single one of them read aloud treemail, none of them won an RC and not a single vote was cast. So, as according to the rules; HutCam questions B, C, E and F were invalidated.
We did however, have 4 survivors without confessionals and surprisingly they were Monica, Kat, Leif and Bill.
Also, the gals lost the immunity challenge.

Now at the lodge, it all started off great. Everyone's got their sleeping outfits on and the sexes imbibed but never sealed the deal by sharing cabins. Well, almost all the sexes.
As a reward each of you received the number of your suite in points.
I know. Nefarious. Right in front of your eyes.
Okay, I was counting on the beer-goggle effect but really, #2? *winks at jbug*
AND for those that followed the 'Blind Date' portion of the G? bonus, I have it on good authority that abs and Vixen paired up in Corazon.
While D'Abby/bydude made a commontion behind the doors of Suerte. And in true guppy fashion, rule-impared kingfish was seen sleeping off the pajama party haze in front of the locked Suerte doors. Silly gupster, threeways are for THIS week.
Anyways, the lucky 4 received each others Hut-Cam scores as their bonus. bydude, D'Abby and Vix get 5, while abs gets 10.
There's a joke in there about abs getting 10. But we'll leave the punning to Vix.

Overall and in LoserLodge "1st week scores tradition", Molaholic buries the competition.
This makes it like 4 seasons in a row, moley. Wow.
But never fear losers, the dirt covering you now, is just the starting hole for moley as he assuredly buries himself in the lower ends of the scoreboard from now til the end.
Congrats nevetheless, Moley, and I really do hope I am wrong, but I imagine it's all about the superlatives anyways.
Anyhoos here is the scoreboard...
LOSER
HutCam
G●
BD Bonus
this time
last time
over time
Moley
abs
Vix
bydude
Georj
D'Abby
Dakota
FloPo
CT
suzzer
jbug
The Gupster

12.5 weeks to go...
Through the night the trip was safe and serene. Loser Island nearing as the losers slept sanely in their suites.
Now, just as the sun is rising, Coco's Lost In Transición has found moorage at the end of the long wooden boat dock and all of your items unloaded.
When you've finally woken, feel free to have your bags brought to your new suite or bungalo.
Some more photos...

and a map...

Then tour the grounds making sure to stop by the permanent Hut-Cam (self-cleaning) in the southeast, just below La Playa.
Pronounced Lay Play-ay (versus the spanish Luh Ply-uh) because, as Coco, so succintly presented, it has fricken' As in it.
And if both 'alla' and 'aya' sound the same wouldn't it stand to deserve a different pronunciation at the lodge? Okay, tangent, sorry.

So now that you have a map, here are the questions for the Hut-Cam.

Make sure to get these done folks and please leave only notes about your stay, not excess clothing.
It's Hut-Cam not 'Clothe Coco's Underdressed Family Fund Repository'.

HutCam Entry
A. Loser Manna: Name 1 survivor whose naughty-bits will be Blurred. (5)
B. Won't Shut-Up: Name 1 survivor who Reads Aloud a Survivor Message. (5)
C. No Respite: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Reward Challenge. (5)
D. No Safety: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Immunity Challenge. (5)
E. Disposable Vote: Name 1 survivor who is 1st to vote at Tribal Council. (5)
F. Damaged Goods: Name 1 survivor who Receives the Minority of Votes at TC. (5)

G● Bonus

Well, Losers! Welcome to Loser Lodge! Officially!
As new arrivals are on the calendar for today, some of my staff has been directed to meet you all as you get off the ship.
With the traditional greeting item of free leis. (and perhaps a kiss)

And as kingfish was so ... trend-setting ... you may have 3 free leis.
You may choose 3 different leis or you may choose 3 leis of the same kind, up to you.
Pick 3 from Ginger ~ Hibiscus ~ Jasmine ~ Orchid ~ Plumeria.
~ ~ ~ ~

And that's it.
What? 3 leis before noon isn't enough?!
Well, I do have a seafood buffet set up in the SpaHouse and Coco's new bar "Nutz" is open as well. There's always the layplayay or backseat bay to explore. So finding your bearings is advised.
But I caution, don't get lost as you'll probably need all your faculties for next week.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go Dakota 02-19-12 1
 RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go jbug 02-19-12 2
 RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go 5cats 02-19-12 3
 RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go Flowerpower 02-20-12 4
   RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go agman 02-20-12 5
       RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go Flowerpower 02-22-12 26
           RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go agman 02-23-12 27
   RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go Kermit the Vixen 02-21-12 9
 RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go agman 02-20-12 6
   RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go suzzee 02-22-12 19
       RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go jbug 02-22-12 20
       RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go agman 02-22-12 22
 RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go byoffer 02-21-12 7
   RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go suzzee 02-22-12 11
 RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go suzzee 02-21-12 8
   RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go agman 02-22-12 24
 RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go Molaholic 02-22-12 10
   RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go agman 02-22-12 12
 RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go Wallflower66 02-22-12 13
 RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go CTgirl 02-22-12 14
   RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go agman 02-22-12 15
 RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go DearAbby 02-22-12 16
   RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go CTgirl 02-22-12 17
       RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go agman 02-22-12 18
 RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go 5cats 02-22-12 21
 RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go Kermit the Vixen 02-22-12 23
 Sooooo ... Georjanna 02-22-12 25
   sweet! suzzee 02-23-12 28
 RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go jbug 02-23-12 29
   RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go CTgirl 02-23-12 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Dakota 5643 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-12, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go"
LAST EDITED ON 02-22-12 AT 02:28 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-19-12 AT 02:52 PM (EST)

Well hello, hutcam fans. Nice and clean in here so either Tribe's running a tighter ship this time 'round, or I'm the first one here. Nice island, nice suites, great bar, but I think that By Guy had too much to drink when he started talking wrestling and Italian villas. *shrugs* At least he didn't lose his pj's in Jose's Shot Shootout. The beach is good too, but haven't found the volleyball courts. Yet. Gotta answer some questions. Tribe means it. He really means it.

HutCam Q's
A. Loser Manna: naughty-bits (5) Monica
B. Won't Shut-Up: Reads Aloud (5) Sabrina
C. No Respite: (5) Colton
D. No Safety: (5) Christina
E. Disposable Vote: 1st to vote (5) Alicia
F. Damaged Goods: Christina (5)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK. Got the questions, now I just have to find the hut cam. Leis? Oh, I like Leis. Three? K.

Ginger
Jasmine
Hibiscus

Leis, luggage transport and clean rooms. This is soooo much nicer than the trailers we had several seasons ago. I think Tribe really likes us. But I wish Coco would stop throwing coconuts at randomly passing Losers. Someone could really get boinked! *Checks map for spa and bar* *Makes note to hold on to faculties and get to hut-cam sometime*

AgmanArt 2012

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-12, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go"
LAST EDITED ON 02-21-12 AT 05:31 PM (EST)

#2? only 2 points? That was a dirty trick! I was going by the names of the suites, not those dumb ole numbers. Maybe others had an advantage over me; I haven't been coming to Loser Lodge as long as a lot of others.
Besides, doesn't the lowest number make me the biggest loser?

I can't decide if I'd rather be closer to the hutcam (less chances of falling down in the dark & getting hurt).
or closer to Coco's Bar (will be spending a lot of time there anyway;
or closer to the Spa House (cause that sounds awesome - who wouldn't want a spa & massage every day).
Hopefully I can decide later where I want to stay.

Leis? 3?
Hibiscus, Orchid & Plumeria

I'll find the hutcam after I stop by the Spa & bar.

Still don't remember enough names to do this

A. Loser Manna: Name 1 survivor whose naughty-bits will be Blurred. (5) ALICIA
B. Won't Shut-Up: Name 1 survivor who Reads Aloud a Survivor Message. (5) MONICA
C. No Respite: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Reward Challenge. (5) ALICIA
D. No Safety: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Immunity Challenge. (5) ALICIA
E. Disposable Vote: Name 1 survivor who is 1st to vote at Tribal Council. (5) MONICA
F. Damaged Goods: Name 1 survivor who Receives the Minority of Votes at TC. (5) ALICIA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tribe shakes me

5cats 1048 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-19-12, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 5cats Click to send private message to 5cats Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go"
LAST EDITED ON 02-22-12 AT 05:21 PM (EST)

Thought I couldn't play because my TV picture is fading but duh I figured out I could watch it online. BBL Tribe, tell me if I need to do anything else.

HutCam Entry
A. Loser Manna: Name 1 survivor whose naughty-bits will be Blurred. (5)
B. Won't Shut-Up: Name 1 survivor who Reads Aloud a Survivor Message. (5)
C. No Respite: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Reward Challenge. (5)
D. No Safety: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Immunity Challenge. (5)
E. Disposable Vote: Name 1 survivor who is 1st to vote at Tribal Council. (5)
F. Damaged Goods: Name 1 survivor who Receives the Minority of Votes at TC. (5)

G● Bonus
Hibiscus ~ Jasmine ~ Orchid

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-12, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go"
LAST EDITED ON 02-22-12 AT 08:05 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-20-12 AT 09:00 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-20-12 AT 08:58 AM (EST)

Alright Capt'n Tribe and Coconuts....you two are quite the nefarious lot, tricking us into fewer points, like we are not looooosers enough for you already. With only 3 male guests on the boat and so many more of us from the feminine persuasion, there was nothing to do but to stake out our solitary cabins....afterall, we don't come empty handed, you know! Mr. Dangles, Mr abs, and Mr Kingfish will certainly be in for it on the island....they may just be juggling a little bit MORE than they can handle....please are there any natives ashore that one can admire, oogle at, and down right get dirty with? It's so hard to compete with the masses for attention from, shall I say it, the testosterone trifecta? What's a girl to do?

As I ponder the problem, I take my volleyball and I search the new locale for the permanent hutcam, to make my submissions, I mean my admissions...

HutCam Entry
A. Loser Manna: Name 1 survivor whose naughty-bits will be Blurred. (5) Monica
B. Won't Shut-Up: Name 1 survivor who Reads Aloud a Survivor Message. (5) Bill
C. No Respite: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Reward Challenge. (5) Kat
D. No Safety: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Immunity Challenge. (5) Kat
E. Disposable Vote: Name 1 survivor who is 1st to vote at Tribal Council. (5) Sabrina
F. Damaged Goods: Name 1 survivor who Receives the Minority of Votes at TC. (5) Christina

G● Bonus: Ahhhhhh, at least we are to be adorned with Flowers!!! A bright spot....I'll take Hibiscus, Jasmine and Plumeria....Before leaving the hutcam, I'll even pose for a little picture....afterall, I am the most photogenic...snicker.

Such sweet fragrant adorations...now, I'll take my leis, and my volleyball and see what I can drum up on the beach, beyond.... Afterall, I am in my heavenly element when adorned with flowers....they don't call me FlowerPower for nothing...

*If you look closely you will notice I've tied my volleyball to a string, wouldn't want Foxy Vixen to get any ideas!

PS. If I can't find a man to plant one on, I just may be reduced to kissing the hairy, little chumps, I mean chimps....

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-12, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go"
>

***SWOON******

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-12, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go"
Hiya Mr Agman! Care to join me for a little fun in the sun, and a little volleyball on the beach? Maybe when can go and explore the G Spot...???

02-23-12, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go"

I'll get the drinks!

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-21-12, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go"
LAST EDITED ON 02-21-12 AT 04:16 PM (EST)

No worries, my Flowah Sistah. I'm not interested in your volley ball. But let me take a closer look at your earrings.... I need something to wear with the ruby bracelet you gave me.

02-20-12, 09:47 PM (EST)
6. "RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go"
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-12 AT 09:50 PM (EST)

Wow, what great accomodations, I'm sure will be able to get off on into the beauty everywhere I oogle look! I'll take care of my Hut cam now and then go see if I can jump on sit next to wowerpower Flowerpower!

Hut cam entry:
A. Loser Manna: Name 1 survivor whose naughty-bits will be Blurred. (5)ALicia
B. Won't Shut-Up: Name 1 survivor who Reads Aloud a Survivor Message. (5)Bill
C. No Respite: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Reward Challenge. (5)Colton
D. No Safety: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Immunity Challenge. (5)Greg
E. Disposable Vote: Name 1 survivor who is 1st to vote at Tribal Council. (5)Jay
F. Damaged Goods: Name 1 survivor who Receives the Minority of Votes at TC. Matt

And As for the Leis, I'll take Jasmine, hibiscus and ORchid!

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-22-12, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go"
No siggie alert. You are NEKID!!

A Tribe masterpiece

02-22-12, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go"
That's why there is no siggy
This board is PG13 - tho it is pushing those limits now & then.

you rock Agman!

02-22-12, 05:36 PM (EST)
22. "RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go"
Well, duh, this is loser lodge.....only a loser wouldn't be nekkid here!

Didn't you sign the contract?

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-12, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go"
Hey hey hey, what a fantastic day at the beach. Don't want to get too much sun, so better head from the beach to the HutCam on my way to the Suite...

HutCam Entry
A. Loser Manna: Name 1 survivor whose naughty-bits will be Blurred. (5) Alicia
B. Won't Shut-Up: Name 1 survivor who Reads Aloud a Survivor Message. (5) Alicia
C. No Respite: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Reward Challenge. (5) Alicia
D. No Safety: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Immunity Challenge. (5) Alicia
E. Disposable Vote: Name 1 survivor who is 1st to vote at Tribal Council. (5) Alicia
F. Damaged Goods: Name 1 survivor who Receives the Minority of Votes at TC. (5) Alicia

I am grossed out that I used Alicia as my response in a thresd that involves getting lei'ed. Let's just say she isn't my type.

G● Bonus
As for the floral leis, I will pass on Ginger (since I always preferred Maryann) and take:
-Orchid x 2
-Hibiscus x 1

Some people tell me I look famous when I wear a lei. Whaddya think??

02-22-12, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go"
Don't be teasing me now George.

A Tribe masterpiece

02-21-12, 03:59 PM (EST)
8. "RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go"
Finally! Self cleaning Hut Cam, I'm still trying to get the gunk out of my sandals from the last time. I notice Sir Nefarious has a nice secluded bungalow with quick Spa access.

Gosh, I hope I don't have too hard of a time finding the G-Spot.....ahem.

HutCam Entry
A. Loser Manna: Name 1 survivor whose naughty-bits will be Blurred. (5) Monica
B. Won't Shut-Up: Name 1 survivor who Reads Aloud a Survivor Message. (5) Matt
C. No Respite: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Reward Challenge. (5) Monica
D. No Safety: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Immunity Challenge. (5) Monica
E. Disposable Vote: Name 1 survivor who is 1st to vote at Tribal Council. (5) Monica
F. Damaged Goods: Name 1 survivor who Receives the Minority of Votes at TC. (5) Alicia

Three Leis? Hope I don't get too worn out. what?

Ginger ~ Hibiscus ~ Orchid

Once a loser, Always a Loser

02-22-12, 06:10 PM (EST)
24. "RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go"
>Gosh, I hope I don't have
>too hard of a time
>finding the G-Spot.....ahem.

Ahem is right! I can't believe you wrote that!!!!!

Good for you, I knew you had it in ya!

And to think you have the nerve to call Moi an Agdolescent!!!!!

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-12, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go"
OK, everyone -- it's obvious that this is the time to end our game. Thank you for participating and please remember to pay off the leader.

Oh -- wait just a second for a minute here -- yoy mean we have to actually play all 13.5 weeks?? Well, darn darn darn and drat.

A. Loser Manna: Name 1 survivor whose naughty-bits will be Blurred. ALICIA
B. Won't Shut-Up: Name 1 survivor who Reads Aloud a Survivor Message. MATT
C. No Respite: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Reward Challenge. COLTON
D. No Safety: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Immunity Challenge. COLTON
E. Disposable Vote: Name 1 survivor who is 1st to vote at Tribal Council. TROYZAN
F. Damaged Goods: Name 1 survivor who Receives the Minority of Votes at TC. JAY

G● Bonus

Being a long time Gilligan's Island fan, there's only one way for me to go -- a triple helping of:

That's Miss GINGER Grant in case you didn't know

And have yourselves a great day!

02-22-12, 12:31 PM (EST)
12. "RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go"

My fav!

Wallflower66 2394 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-22-12, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go"

Fashionably late, as usual....

HutCam Entry
A. Loser Manna: Name 1 survivor whose naughty-bits will be Blurred. (5) Alicia
B. Won't Shut-Up: Name 1 survivor who Reads Aloud a Survivor Message. (5) Kim
C. No Respite: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Reward Challenge. (5) Nina
D. No Safety: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Immunity Challenge. (5) Christina
E. Disposable Vote: Name 1 survivor who is 1st to vote at Tribal Council. (5) Monica

G● Bonus: Hibiscus, Jasmine, Plumeria

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-12, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go"
HutCam Entry
A. Loser Manna: Alicia
B. Won't Shut-Up: Bill
C. No Respite: Chelsea
D. No Safety: Chelsea
E. Disposable Vote: Monica
F. Damaged Goods: Christina

G● Bonus

Oh good, I need some more leis. This coconut bra is getting uncomfortable!

I choose hibiscus, jasmine and plumeria

02-22-12, 02:27 PM (EST)
15. "RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go"
LAST EDITED ON 02-22-12 AT 02:28 PM (EST)

WOW!!!! *pant pant* She'd look good with any Lei!!!

Or without any lei for that matter!!!

DearAbby 2959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-22-12, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go"
A. Loser Manna: Alicia
B. Won't Shut-Up: Bill
C. No Respite: Sabrina
D. No Safety: Nina
E. Disposable Vote: Chelsea
F. Damaged Goods: Christina
G Spot Bonus

One can never have too many leis, I always say. I'll choose Ginger, Jasmine, and Plumeria.

02-22-12, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go"
Are you trying to give Agman a heart attack?!

02-22-12, 03:59 PM (EST)
18. "RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go"
Gasp, she already did!

5cats 1048 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-12, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 5cats Click to send private message to 5cats Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go"
Had trouble editing my first reply.

HutCam Entry
A. Loser Manna: Name 1 survivor whose naughty-bits will be Blurred. (5) Chelsea
B. Won't Shut-Up: Name 1 survivor who Reads Aloud a Survivor Message. (5) Tarzan
C. No Respite: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Reward Challenge. (5) Monica
D. No Safety: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Immunity Challenge. (5) Alicia
E. Disposable Vote: Name 1 survivor who is 1st to vote at Tribal Council. (5) Nina
F. Damaged Goods: Name 1 survivor who Receives the Minority of Votes at TC. (5) Christina

G● Bonus
Hibiscus ~ Jasmine ~ Orchid

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-22-12, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go"
A. Loser Manna: Monica
B. Won't Shut-Up: Nina
C. No Respite: Alecia
D. No Safety: Kim
E. Disposable Vote: Alecia
F. Damaged Goods: Kat

G● Bonus - Jasmine, Hibiscus, Plumeria

Georjanna 1170 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-12, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Sooooo ... "
LAST EDITED ON 02-22-12 AT 08:33 PM (EST)

After a matronly peck on the cheek for my Cunard Gentleman Host (known on the CocoLoco Line as ' that stowaway gigolo'), I was off to the Seaside Suites to check on my accommodations (the eastern coast of any land mass is a waste of a perfectly good sun) before signing up for one of the afternoon's culturally-relevant and geographically-correct tours, when I decided to do my HutCam duty on the way.

Buuuuut ...

There on that south and west path to perdition lay Coco's Bar. And beside it, The Adventures and Alibis Excursion Service - where for a quite reasonable fee one can - for instance - spend several hours fishing from a smelly boat while swilling 'tropical' mixtures rumored to contain spirits - from a paper cup.

Or, for an exorbitant multiple of that amount (but who's counting), you can rent-a-few-fish to prove to family and friends that you spent several hours - fishing. And then hang a left for Coco's. Rum. Glasses.

Oh, what to do!!!

Later (much), it was on to the Hut ...

And then to my Suite ...

Love my pool! And those leis (according to room service) are all jasmine.

02-23-12, 04:27 PM (EST)
28. "sweet!"
you're having too much fun Georj, way too much! Nice graphics and I love the monkey

Sweet! Thanks to Ag!

02-23-12, 05:19 PM (EST)
29. "RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go"
I think I might have actually got an answer or 2 right this week! Yippee!!

Someone come dance with me!

02-23-12, 10:09 PM (EST)
30. "RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go"
I will and I brought abs with me!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •