The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Trivia Game - Australia"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-30-10, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Trivia Game - Australia"
Sorry it's been so long since the last one, it's been an insane couple of weeks.

Here are the answers for the Borneo season. The numbers in parentheses are the number of points the question was worth.

Section 1 - Castaways

1. How many castaways were married? - 4 BB, Gretchen, Susan and Rudy (1)
2. How many castaways had served in the military? - 4 Joel, Richard, Gretchen and Rudy (1)
3. How many combined children did the member's of the merge tribe have? - I would have accepted either 11 or 12 because of Gervase's son's birth. 3 for Rudy, 1 for Richard, 3/4 for Gervase, 2 for Jenna, 2 for Gretchen (1)
4. What were Jenna's daughter's names? - Sadie and Sabrina (1)
5. How many of the final 4 had tattoos? - All 4 (1)

Section 2 - Camp

1. Which tribe reached their beach first? - Tagi (1)
2. In the first days, Sonja sang a psychiatrist's version of a song to Richard. What two drugs were mentioned in the song? - Prozac and Paxil (1)
3. Who started Pagong's fire? - Gretchen, using BB's eyeglasses (1)
4. What did Pagong play on night 4? - The all new newly stranded survival game. (1)
5. What did Sean name his fishing pole? - Superpole 2000 (1)
6. What did Pagong find on day 7? - the mud volcano (1)
7. Greg compared Survivor to a board game. What one? - Sorry! (1)
8. What type of snake did Richard knock out of a tree and throw into the water? - yellow banded sea krait (1)
9. Who saw their family video first? - Richard (1)
10. What hospital was Gervase's son born at? - West Virtua Jersey Hospital (1)

Section 3 - Challenges

1. In the second immunity challenge, what did the tribes eat? - Butok, beetle larvae (1)
2. What did Tagi add to the SOS reward? - a filet knife. Pagong added a spice rack. (1)
3. Who competed in the Battle in Borneo? - Jenna, Sean, Gretchen, Richard, Joel, Susan (6)
4. Who sat out the obstacle course challenge? - Colleen, Gervase, Rudy (3)
5. In the first individual immunity challenge, how long was Gervase underwater? - 2 minutes, 9 seconds (1)
6. At the ropes course challenge, how many tokens were required to win? - 16 (1)
7. In the ninth immunity challenge, how many squares were on the board? - 100 (1)
8. The trivia challenge's reward was a night on a yacht. What was the yacht's name? - the sipadan princess (1)
9. In the Survivor Witch Project, how many times did Rudy say 'I dunno'? - 3 (1)
10. How many pounds of mud was Sean able to gather in the mud volcano challenge? - 15.4 (1)

Section 4 - Council

1. Who was the first to ever cast a vote? - Susan (1)
2. What were Colleen's parting words? - Be nice, play fair (1)
3. What was Greg's number? - 9. he said that everyone picks 7. (1)
4. Who was the first to speak at the final tribal council? - I would have taken Gervase, Kelly, or Jeff as answers, becasue I didn't exactly specify. (1)
5. How many name misspellings were there in the first season at tribal council? (Note: I only counted misspellings. Name shortenings and nicknames are NOT counted.) - 13. Most of them came from Sue. (1)

Section 5 - Quotes

Here's something I'm trying, I want to see how it works out. In this section, I'll start quotes from the season for you, and you try to finish them.

1. Gervase - Don't take offense, but women are the stupidest thing on the planet, _____ __ ____. - Next to cows (3)

2. Greg's sister Julie - Any circumstance you find yourself in, you're not sure what to do, you're in a quandary, you're in a pickle, you're in a bind. _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ ____. - Think what Billy Joel would do. (6)

3. Rudy - Julie, we got to put up with this for about two more weeks, and then we might kill him. ___ ____ ____ ____ __ ____? - Is that doing you a favor? (6)

4. Jenna - The rest of my alliance, if thats what you want to call it, we're all voting for Rich. He's ruthless. And the fact that we're voting him out on his birthday? It's not lost on me. ____ ____ ____ ___ ______ _____. - We're giving him a birthday present. (6)

5. Colleen - It's like Sean walked into this, and someone forgot to tell him it was a game. And he's very concerned about people's feelings and emotions. Which is wonderful, ___ ___ ___, ____ ____ ____ ___ __ ___. - If, you know, you're taking care of a pet. (9)

So an overall total of 67 possible.

Scores:

SpotTheDifference - 47
Michel - 20
Survivorerist - 13
taffnic - 3.5
krismiss2us - 2.5

Australia questions

1. What river were the camps located on?
2. Who called themself a student of nutrition?
3. Who sat out the cliff jumping challenge?
4. What did Ogakor accuse Kel of smuggling?
5. Who did Maralyn give her hat to?
6. What were the chickens named?
7. What did Kucha call the chicken feed?
8. Who were the callers in the blindfold challenge?
9. Who won the perch challenge?
10. How long did the perch challenge last?
11. According to Elisabeth, how close were she and Tina?
12. In the boomerang challenge, how many people landed in the target?
13. How did Colby break Australian law?
14. What were Jerri's final words?
15. At the auction, who paid 200 dollars for river water?
16. What did Rodger spend 320 dollars on at the auction?
17. In the firemaking challenge, who started putting water in their bucket first?
18. What did Jeff Probst take form Barramundi to give them more rice?
19. Which two went across the river to retrieve the rice after the flood?
20. What did the castaways call the outback tv?
21. How many locks had to be undone in the prisoner storytime challenge?
22. Between the final four, how much weight was lost on day 38?
23. Who was the only member of Barramundi with a masters degree?
24. Who took home the Barramundi flag?
25. Who broke down at the reunion saying she wished she hadn't have gone to Australia?

Quotes
1. Colby - Jerri, Jerri, Jerri. You're bugging the hell out of everybody. That knock you keep hearing at the door? ___ ______ ____.

2. Kimmi - Mike thanked god for making him the leader of this tribe. I don't know when he was annointed, but apparently __ ____ ___ _____ at that moment.

3. Kimmi - Don't wave your finger in my face.
Alicia - I will always wave my finger in your face. You want me to say it to your face? I will be happy to, I'm saying it to your face right now. ___ ____ ___ ___ ___ ___ ______ ______.

4. Colby - I may be a lot of things, but I ain't no _______ ___.

5. Tina - In the spirit of the olympics, ___ ___ _____ ____.

6. Tina - I try to stay away from cooking so __ ____ ___ ___ ___ ______.

7. Colby - I didn't like the fact that I had to lie, but, because I was lying to Jerri, __ ____ ____ ____ ____ ___.

8. Elisabeth - I'm going to try and keep calm. I don't know whether to break this rod, __ ___ ___ ___ __.

9. Rodger - Where we've got our camp is called a dry creekbed. I'd doubt it ___ ___ ___ _____ ___.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Trivia Game - Australi... krismiss2us 11-30-10 1
 RE: Survivor Trivia Game - Australi... taffnic 11-30-10 2
 RE: Survivor Trivia Game - Australi... michel 12-02-10 3
   RE: Survivor Trivia Game - Australi... ohmyheck 12-03-10 4
 RE: Survivor Trivia Game - Australi... SpotTheDifference 12-04-10 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-30-10, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Trivia Game - Australia"
1. What river were the camps located on? Yellow river
2. Who called themself a student of nutrition? Kimmi
3. Who sat out the cliff jumping challenge? Mike
4. What did Ogakor accuse Kel of smuggling? beans
5. Who did Maralyn give her hat to? Tina
6. What were the chickens named? Larry Moe and Curly
7. What did Kucha call the chicken feed? foods' food
8. Who were the callers in the blindfold challenge? Kel and Elisabeth
9. Who won the perch challenge? Elisabeth
10. How long did the perch challenge last? 2 hrs
11. According to Elisabeth, how close were she and Tina? a mile apart
12. In the boomerang challenge, how many people landed in the target? 5
13. How did Colby break Australian law? eating ostrich egg
14. What were Jerri's final words? Yipee kay yeah
15. At the auction, who paid 200 dollars for river water? Colby
16. What did Rodger spend 320 dollars on at the auction? PBand J
17. In the firemaking challenge, who started putting water in their bucket first? Jerri
18. What did Jeff Probst take form Barramundi to give them more rice? tarp
19. Which two went across the river to retrieve the rice after the flood? Colby and rodger
20. What did the castaways call the outback tv? lions
21. How many locks had to be undone in the prisoner storytime challenge? 6
22. Between the final four, how much weight was lost on day 38? 150 lbs
23. Who was the only member of Barramundi with a masters degree? Tina
24. Who took home the Barramundi flag? Colby
25. Who broke down at the reunion saying she wished she hadn't have gone to Australia? Kimmi
Quotes
1. Colby - Jerri, Jerri, Jerri. You're bugging the hell out of everybody. That knock you keep hearing at the door? ___ ______ ____. It's freakin closed

2. Kimmi - Mike thanked god for making him the leader of this tribe. I don't know when he was annointed, but apparently __ ____ ___ _____ at that moment. He thinks he is

Alicia - I will always wave my finger in your face. You want me to say it to your face? I will be happy to, I'm saying it to your face right now. ___ ____ ___ ___ ___ ___ ______ ______. You just need to keep your mouth shut.

4. Colby - I may be a lot of things, but I ain't no _______ ___. stupid boy

5. Tina - In the spirit of the olympics, ___ ___ _____ ____. let the games begin

6. Tina - I try to stay away from cooking so __ ____ ___ ___ ___ ______. my tribe won't expect me cooking.

7. Colby - I didn't like the fact that I had to lie, but, because I was lying to Jerri, __ ____ ____ ____ ____ ___. i don't think it really counted

8. Elisabeth - I'm going to try and keep calm. I don't know whether to break this rod, __ ___ ___ ___ __. or to spoil the child

9. Rodger - Where we've got our camp is called a dry creekbed. I'd doubt it ___ ___ ___ _____ ___.
be the same again.

Thanks Tribe!

told you i sucked at this game

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

taffnic 5085 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-30-10, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Trivia Game - Australia"
Australia questions

1. What river were the camps located on?Herbert River
2. Who called themself a student of nutrition?Keith
3. Who sat out the cliff jumping challenge?Rodger
4. What did Ogakor accuse Kel of smuggling?Beef jerky
5. Who did Maralyn give her hat to?Tina
6. What were the chickens named?Henrietta,Polly, Ruby, and Rocky
7. What did Kucha call the chicken feed?foods food
8. Who were the callers in the blindfold challenge?Nick, Jerri
9. Who won the perch challenge?Keith
10. How long did the perch challenge last?10 hrs 17 minutes
11. According to Elisabeth, how close were she and Tina?
12. In the boomerang challenge, how many people landed in the target?4
13. How did Colby break Australian law?By taking a piece of the Great Barrier Reef
14. What were Jerri's final words?
15. At the auction, who paid 200 dollars for river water?Amber
16. What did Rodger spend 320 dollars on at the auction?cheeseburger and baked potato
17. In the firemaking challenge, who started putting water in their bucket first?Nick
18. What did Jeff Probst take form Barramundi to give them more rice?tarp and Colby's Texas flag
19. Which two went across the river to retrieve the rice after the flood?Keith and Tina
20. What did the castaways call the outback tv?
21. How many locks had to be undone in the prisoner storytime challenge?5
22. Between the final four, how much weight was lost on day 38?80 lbs
23. Who was the only member of Barramundi with a masters degree?Rodger
24. Who took home the Barramundi flag?Tina
25. Who broke down at the reunion saying she wished she hadn't have gone to Australia?Jerri

Quotes
1. Colby - Jerri, Jerri, Jerri. You're bugging the hell out of everybody. That knock you keep hearing at the door? ___ ______ That's housekeeping, It's check-out time.

2. Kimmi - Mike thanked god for making him the leader of this tribe. I don't know when he was annointed, but apparently __ ____ ___ _____ at that moment. My back was turned

Alicia - I will always wave my finger in your face. You want me to say it to your face? I will be happy to, I'm saying it to your face right now. ___ ____ ___ ___ ___ ___ ______ ______.

4. Colby - I may be a lot of things, but I ain't no _______ ___. Hershey bar

5. Tina - In the spirit of the olympics, ___ ___ _____ ____.

6. Tina - I try to stay away from cooking so __ ____ ___ ___ ___ ______.

7. Colby - I didn't like the fact that I had to lie, but, because I was lying to Jerri, __ ____ ____ ____ ____ ___. I didn't lose any sleep over it.

8. Elisabeth - I'm going to try and keep calm. I don't know whether to break this rod, __ ___ ___ ___ __.

courtesy of Cap'n2patch

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-02-10, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor Trivia Game - Australia"
PM sent. I can't be giving away all my answers!

Australia is still the best season ever.

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-03-10, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor Trivia Game - Australia"
Definitely agree.

SpotTheDifference 906 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-04-10, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDifference Click to send private message to SpotTheDifference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor Trivia Game - Australia"
Almost missed this one Sent in my PM

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •