The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"How could Jen and Hedi do this to L.C"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

KatrinaPleasure 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-27-07, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KatrinaPleasure Click to send private message to KatrinaPleasure Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"How could Jen and Hedi do this to L.C"
Then have the nerve to call themselfs her freinds this was totally disrespectful then not to understand why she was so hurt the next day. L.C needs to drop these 2 losers and get some REAL freinds.How do you go after your "best freinds" hook-up anyway thats pretty NASTY
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: How could Jen and Hedi do this ... xoxburt777xox 02-27-07 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

xoxburt777xox 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-27-07, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xoxburt777xox Click to send private message to xoxburt777xox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: How could Jen and Hedi do this to L.C"
Man, I feel so bad for Lauren, she has no good friends! What ever happened to LO from Laguna Beach? She was a good friend and Whitney seems like a wonderful person. I would value the friendship between myself and Lauren if we had one. She is an AWESOME person and all she does is care about her friends and she gets ##### on! I am so OVER Heidi and Spencer, he has totally brainwashed her and I'm starting to hate her. Jen and Lauren have known eachother since 3rd grade and she goes and hooks up with Brody...wtf? That's a BIG NO, NO! You do NOT hook up with guys your friends have hooked up with, that's not allowed, it's not even in the question! I'm glad Lauren finally spoke up and told Heidi off, MAYBE she'll realize that Spencer is not worth losing her best friend, although I wish Lauren would move out anyways. PLUS, she needs to stay far away from Brody and Jen Bunney, they are 2 uncool people! After Lauren bought her diamonds for her birthday she hooks up with him....I can't believe these sl*ts these days!

Anna

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •