The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Can't Stand Cami !!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

butterflykisses 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-24-06, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail butterflykisses Click to send private message to butterflykisses Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Can't Stand Cami !!!!"
I can't take Cami!! She is sooooooo fake and a backstabber.

I really don't Kendra either but when Cami is supposed to be Kendra's Best Friend and she talks about her behind her back I actually feel sorry 4 her(Kendra). Cami is one of those people that likes to create DRAMA! Can't stand her!!!

My fav's are Tessa & Rocky. They seem to be the only sweet/true people and they get treated like crap!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Can't Stand Cami !!!! heather3389 11-20-06 1
 RE: Can't Stand Cami !!!! Kelly_Smith 11-24-06 2
   RE: Can't Stand Cami !!!! dreamvsreality 11-29-06 3
 RE: Can't Stand Cami !!!! courtney_kx_7 12-06-06 4
 hmmmm vanessaisalwaysright 12-24-06 5
   WARNING - vanessaisalwaysright Bebo 12-24-06 6
 RE: Can't Stand Cami !!!! jerseybabe 01-30-07 7
 RE: Can't Stand Cami !!!! bossygrl27 02-03-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

heather3389 3 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-06, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail heather3389 Click to send private message to heather3389 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Can't Stand Cami !!!!"
I agree with not being able to stand Cami! She is the fakest girl I've ever seen. She is probably worse then Kyndra. I think the reason why people may like her is because she is the way she is. People love to watch drama and see it when it's not in their own lives. Cami seems like the farthest thing from a real friend. She wants to be cool, and you'd think by the time shes a senior in high school she would start growing up alittle bit.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-24-06, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Can't Stand Cami !!!!"
I can't take the way Cami talks. And her boobs are gross. Just her whole attitude is really annoying to me.

dreamvsreality 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-29-06, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamvsreality Click to send private message to dreamvsreality Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Can't Stand Cami !!!!"
cami is a b-i-t-c-h and a spoiled brat!!!!!!

courtney_kx_7 9 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-06, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail courtney_kx_7 Click to send private message to courtney_kx_7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Can't Stand Cami !!!!"
rocky and tesse really have alot of class and maturity to have to put up with those cazy a$$ fools. cami is so frakin ugly. her boobs are just spilling out over her shirt. to cami: just some tips!! guys dont like total sluts. and yes cami you r 1. kendra and cami are so fake. kendra with her gay boyfriend. in cabo when cameron told cami her boobs were showing she just laughed. she needs to put on a turle neck adn disappear.

vanessaisalwaysright 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-24-06, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vanessaisalwaysright Click to send private message to vanessaisalwaysright Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "hmmmm"
very true but not really she does have an attiude but who cares thats how she is and its funny when she makes fun of the stupidity
haters.....get a life

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-24-06, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "WARNING - vanessaisalwaysright "
Please take a moment to read our community guidelines. There's a link at the top of the page.

Bashing posters is not permitted here. It is also not your place to tell people what they can and cannot post. This forum is for both Laguna Beach and The Hills, and as long as posts conform to our guidelines, then posters are welcome to post about either. We also ask posters to join existing discussions where possible instead of starting new threads, which is why a number of your posts have been locked.

jerseybabe 3 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-07, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jerseybabe Click to send private message to jerseybabe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Can't Stand Cami !!!!"
Cami and kendra are immature. they are seniors and they talk about everybody. cami wears her clothes too low and that is not cute. they both need to grow up

bossygrl27 5 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-07, 03:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bossygrl27 Click to send private message to bossygrl27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Can't Stand Cami !!!!"
You and me both this years season wasn't as good as the last one. Cami and Kendra are both ridiculously stupid. I hate that they are getting famous for sleeping with everyone in laguna beach and spending there dad's money LOL. Sign me up !!!!!;)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •