The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Heidi is just sooooooo classy!!!1!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

jenntime 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-14-08, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jenntime Click to send private message to jenntime Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Heidi is just sooooooo classy!!!1!"
Heidi is trash, so is her new line of clothing

I can see buttcheek there. Barf.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Heidi is just sooooooo classy!!... maryellennaco 03-14-08 1
   RE: Heidi is just sooooooo classy!!... JessicaRN 03-20-08 2
       RE: Heidi is just sooooooo classy!!... jd8855 03-23-08 3
       RE: Heidi is just sooooooo classy!!... AprilNY 03-24-08 4
           RE: Heidi is just sooooooo classy!!... Angel_K 04-11-08 5
 RE: Heidi is just sooooooo classy!!... Salila 05-10-08 6
   RE: Heidi is just sooooooo classy!!... labiscuit 10-08-08 7
   RE: Heidi is just sooooooo classy!!... labiscuit 10-08-08 8
       RE: Heidi is just sooooooo classy!!... MrGoodTimes 10-08-08 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-14-08, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Heidi is just sooooooo classy!!!1!"
Ugh, is this chick a mess or what?? I still can't figure out why US weekly loves her dumbazz so much. She is such a noodge! My eyes!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-20-08, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Heidi is just sooooooo classy!!!1!"
I think that I will wear this dress the next time I go out to dinner, although I might have a problem sticking to the chair. Getting in and out of the car could be interesting also!

jd8855 105 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-23-08, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jd8855 Click to send private message to jd8855 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Heidi is just sooooooo classy!!!1!"
I am sick of seeing her face no matter how she changes it.. she doesn't do anything.. but flaunt around .. I mean they are all coming out with their own clothing line.. seriously I mean what is that all about? They should stick to wearing other people's clothes . what are these guys going to do when no one cares about them anymore .. what should be about 14 more minutes.

AprilNY 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-24-08, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AprilNY Click to send private message to AprilNY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Heidi is just sooooooo classy!!!1!"
um, I believe that's a shirt and shorts, not a dress. I think it's kind of cute even tho I dont like Heidi

Angel_K 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-11-08, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angel_K Click to send private message to Angel_K Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Heidi is just sooooooo classy!!!1!"
looks like a hooker

Salila 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-10-08, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Salila Click to send private message to Salila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Heidi is just sooooooo classy!!!1!"

She has explained that her clothing line is for the everyday woman.

Everybody knows that the first thing the everyday woman, who is size zero, reaches for when its time to run to the bank or pick up the kids from ballet is her zebra tank top and booty shorts.

labiscuit 9 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-08, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail labiscuit Click to send private message to labiscuit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Heidi is just sooooooo classy!!!1!"
i felt sorry for her on The Hills. she seemed lost to me - like she was just stuck in the mess she made and didn't know how to get out of it. then i started looking at perez hilton and there are 26 million pictures of her and fat face spencer posing while serving homeless at soup kitchens. then i saw somewhere else that heidi was singing the praises of sarah palin. now i have seen her close. she's not lost. she's just a loser.

labiscuit 9 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-08, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail labiscuit Click to send private message to labiscuit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Heidi is just sooooooo classy!!!1!"
i used to feel sorry for her. i thought she seemed lost on the show and just didn't know her way out of the mess she made. but then i started to see 26 million pics of her on perez hilton with fat face spencer posing while serving in soup kitchens. and then i saw her spill crap about how much she loves sarah palin. and now i've seen her clothes. she's not lost. she's just a loser.

MrGoodTimes 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-08-08, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MrGoodTimes Click to send private message to MrGoodTimes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Heidi is just sooooooo classy!!!1!"
I just want to say that I'm a straight guy and I don't think Heidi is attractive in the slightest.

She's not bad-looking, just plain. Her body was OK but then she got fake breasts and fell off my radar.

She's not pretty, not funny, not talented, and not smart. So why are we even talking about her?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •