The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Brody.....Spencer...Lauren and Audrina"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

danajo 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-18-07, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail danajo Click to send private message to danajo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Brody.....Spencer...Lauren and Audrina"
I realize most of these posts are from "younger" people, but coming from a mom....Here goes....
We met Brody and Spencer at a ski resort and they were so sweet. They took lots of pictures with us, signed shirts and bought us drinks. We told them that our daughter LOVES the Hills, etc...They were really nice guys! Now about Lauren and Audrina....We met them while vacationing in Hawaii. They were on the big island staying at the same resort as us. I started talking to them, not knowing who they were and they were so sweet. Finally, a pool boy asked me if I knew who I was talking to and he told me....So, knowing how my daughter loves the show I immediately got lots of pictures, etc....They were really sweet and even gave things to give to my daughter that were theirs! She was thrilled when we got home.....So, I guess it depends if you are a mom or a follower of the show....
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Brody.....Spencer...Lauren and ... maryellennaco 05-21-07 1
   RE: Brody.....Spencer...Lauren and ... danajo 05-21-07 2
       RE: Brody.....Spencer...Lauren and ... maryellennaco 05-23-07 3
           RE: Brody.....Spencer...Lauren and ... bugout 12-29-08 4
               RE: Brody.....Spencer...Lauren and ... thewire12 01-05-09 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-21-07, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Brody.....Spencer...Lauren and Audrina"
You sure get to travel a lot!! Is it possbile you'd had one too many Hot Toddies or Mai Tai's when you ran into these people??
Especially ToothBoy & Brody. Just can't see it. Or are you a HOT MOMMA?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

danajo 8 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-07, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail danajo Click to send private message to danajo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Brody.....Spencer...Lauren and Audrina"
You are too funny!!!!!
We do travel a lot and I certainly dont consider myself a "hot momma".....Spencer and Brody were really nice and you should see some of the pictures I got with them...We did have quite a few shots with them and hubby got pictures of us falling in the snow, etc.....
Audrina and Lauren were on the beach with us, and I got pics with my hubby with them!!! He liked that!!!

Thanks for the comment....Oh, my daughter put the pics of me and "the boys" in the snow on her MySpace and her friends went nuts!!!!

Cheers~!~!~

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-23-07, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Brody.....Spencer...Lauren and Audrina"
Come on, Mom-o; just between us, which of you was drunk out of their mind??? It HAD to be one of you!!

bugout 9 desperate attention whore postings

12-29-08, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bugout Click to send private message to bugout Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Brody.....Spencer...Lauren and Audrina"
thats crazy taht you met them on two different occasions

thewire12 9 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-09, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thewire12 Click to send private message to thewire12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Brody.....Spencer...Lauren and Audrina"
i have heard they are all nice...contrary to popular belief

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •