The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jason!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-17-06, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jason!!!"
Finally this show is beginning to get some more life into it. I can't wait to see Jason back on. The show seems to be concentrating way to much on Heidi and Audrina and not enough on Lauren.

He treated everyone so awful, but I can't help but like the bad boy. I want Lauren to make him a better man.

Oh, and who else thinks that Brian is horrid. He needs to get off my TV like yesterday.

TishyTime

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jason!!! GabriellaBritt2000 06-18-06 1
 RE: Jason!!! maryellennaco 06-20-06 2
   RE: Jason!!! teacherkelly 06-22-06 3
       RE: Jason!!! Ricky 06-26-06 6
           RE: Jason!!! LadyT 06-27-06 8
 RE: Jason!!! Tahj 06-23-06 4
   RE: Jason!!! LadyT 06-23-06 5
       RE: Jason!!! Ricky 06-26-06 7
       RE: Jason!!! i love LC 06-29-06 10
           RE: Jason!!! Agman2 04-13-16 13
 RE: Jason!!! i love LC 06-28-06 9
 RE: Jason!!! shantheWOman 07-25-06 11
   RE: Jason!!! leggs77 07-25-06 12
       RE: Jason!!! Agman2 04-13-16 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

GabriellaBritt2000 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-18-06, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GabriellaBritt2000 Click to send private message to GabriellaBritt2000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jason!!!"
OMG!! I agree with you. I luv Jason and am very glad he called Lauren. I am sick of Heidi and Audrina. I wish to see more of Whitney.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-20-06, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jason!!!"
With ya'll there!! That Heidi is about to make me blow chunks! I'm really tired of her whole attitude ALREADY!!

teacherkelly 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-22-06, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherkelly Click to send private message to teacherkelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jason!!!"
I wonder how Audrina who is a receptionist can afford to live in such a nice place. Her apartment was really nice when she asked that guy up after the date. I would imagine that rent in that building is outrageous and how do these teenage girls pay up? Daddy? MTV?

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-06, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jason!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 06-26-06 AT 07:43 PM (EST)

I've wondered how any of the girls on the show pay their bills. They do work, but work is kind of an after thought to partying.
They all have nice cars and apartments. I doubt they could be paying all of their own bills.

"My mother was deaf"-Shanna Moakler

06-27-06, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jason!!!"
I heard MTV paid for the apartment because of the publicity the place would get. After the show stopped taping, Lauren and Jason moved in together and had to move elsewhere because they couldn't afford it.

Although seeing them from LB, you might think that they have a lot of money and maybe a trust fund or two.

BigBrotherFanFiction
What will James do as HOH?
Who is Janelle secretly romancing?
It's double elimination week, how strong will the alliance of Marcelleus, Amy, Will, Nakomis and Jack be?
Chiara and Nathan???

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-23-06, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jason!!!"
From the previews next week, it looks like Jason is up to his same old tricks. Lauren needs someone who is more mature. Jason is a kid and acts like one. He has a lot of growing up to do.

Moves courtesy of Syren

06-23-06, 08:53 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Jason!!!"
I totally agree. I was so impressed by Jason after this show though. Mostly because I could understand him. He didn't mumble. I am hoping it's the editing and he has improved. THat he isn't up to his old tricks. I like them together mostly because she is such the good girl and he is such the bad boy and I want her to reform him and I want them to live happily ever after. But he HAS to treat her nicely!!!

TishyTime

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-06, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jason!!!"
I have never seen Laguna Beach so I don't know any of the previous characters. So far Jason seems ok to me - but maybe that's just because there are no other good male characters on the show. Except for Bolthouse - Heidi's boss - "Heidi get me a sandwhich" (he's my hero).

"My mother was deaf"-Shanna Moakler

i love LC 4 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-06, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail i%20love%20LC Click to send private message to i%20love%20LC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jason!!!"
No way!!!
he mumbles all the time and he can never really look at
her in the eyes and have a normal conversation. Like in the previous epidsode, he mumbles ' i wana take you fishing', and LC asks him to repeat and all he says is "i dunno". man up bud!!
And when they were dating in LB, all he could say was how gorgeous she looked, which she did, but thats all the chat he had, find something else to talk about dude. Don't trust him LC, he is not worth it AGAIN.

Agman2 2641 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-13-16, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Jason!!!"
I can't understand you, you're mumbling!

i love LC 4 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-06, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail i%20love%20LC Click to send private message to i%20love%20LC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jason!!!"
No way, jason is such a loser, who does he think he is
hurting LC like that. I can't believe she is going to trust
that fag again, silly idea to trust him, he is a cheater.
he better not do it again!!
Heidi is quite silly, she seems to think she is just going to
start at the very top of her job, becoming CEO of party central.
sorry love, life doesn't work like that, its exactly like a layercake. Audrina is cool so far.
they are all HOTT as soo i love them all.

shantheWOman 133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-25-06, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shantheWOman Click to send private message to shantheWOman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jason!!!"
You've got to be kidding about Jason, right? The guy can't even muster enough brain matter to concoct even a grammatically INcorrect sentence. And even if he did no one would understand him while he attempted to mumble it out. And what's with his looking around everywhere BUT the person he's talking to? He's like a 2 year old with early onset ADD. The dude is a car wreck on steroids. His future most likely will include either being kept by some rich, stupid old lady (if he's lucky) or standing in a soup line somewhere waiting for his portion of Minestrone.

That Lauren rewards this uber-retard with her affections just shows that she may end up standing in line right behind him. I mean really. It's amazing that his guy can even dress himself.

leggs77 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-25-06, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leggs77 Click to send private message to leggs77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Jason!!!"
Jason remind me of the typical "Bad Boy" and when I was Laurens age that was all I was attracted to. I have changed since then and I would think/hope that Lauren soon realizes that Jason is an #####.

Agman2 2641 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-13-16, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Jason!!!"
What is an "#####?"

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •