The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New Season, New Drama!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

AprilNY 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-24-08, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AprilNY Click to send private message to AprilNY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New Season, New Drama!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-08 AT 08:45 AM (EST)

Yae! I was soo looking forward to seeing the new season and so I have to comment on a few things:

a. gotta love the vibe Heidi's fam was giving Spencer. Can you say UNINVITED? clearly nobody wanted him there, including Heidi. I hear they're broken up now, but wouldnt that wedding have been just oh so cozy? NOT. It's obvious more happened than what they are telling us, heidi's attitude is a lot more aggressive toward him than someone she's 'just not sure about marrying'.

b. Lauren burned her friggin gown. OMG what an airhead. I wanted to throttle her...cant the girl grow up and use her brain? Ok she did feel bad, but come on...Hot curling iron set very close to very expensive dress=one big disaster. HELLO!!! apparently the girl is best off not dealing with curling irons (ie: big scar on her arm last season).

c. and speaking of dresses. why would you go to paris and not bring a dress to go out on the town in? especially when you work in the fashion industry? good Lord! how embarrassing to wear the couture gown out to a club that you're going to wear the next day to a ball?

d. I cant believe audrina called her to purposely tell her that she saw Brodee out with another girl. Let's ruin her vacation across the world why don't you? on the other hand, what did Lauren expect?..he's Brodee for crying out loud.

any other thoughts?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New Season, New Drama! jd8855 03-25-08 1
 RE: New Season, New Drama! cleogrl 03-25-08 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jd8855 105 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-25-08, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jd8855 Click to send private message to jd8855 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New Season, New Drama!"
I think the whole dress thing was staged why wouldn't she ask to borrow one of whitney's outfits before the thought crosses her head to wear a ball gown to a club when you know a million things can happen to it.. I mean the main purpose is to be there for this ball. And lets not forget the other dress which she then proceeds to get on a motorcycle, I mean really , I don't think the dresses were bought but perhaps borrowed.
Heidi's family is precious , they look at Spencer like he is complete waste of skin.. which i must agree his is.. I wonder if her family even recognized her after her surgery as she doesn't even look like herself anymore..it's too funny.
I enjoyed the show though, i thought it was good I like Whitney the best.. Spencer and Heidi we know they get back together so why even bother with the drama..
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

cleogrl 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-25-08, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cleogrl Click to send private message to cleogrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: New Season, New Drama!"
Love that new episodes are now airing. I enjoyed seeing the shots of Paris, so pretty.

I agree I think the dress thing was staged. Who would wear a fancy dress to a club? At the very least you would have the smoke to deal with and then you're taking a chance of someone spilling a drink on you. They were there for a week; I don't believe she didn't have a skirt & tights with her. The people in that club didn't look too dressed up and Whitney had on pants.

The whole Spencer & Heidi thing is creepy. Part of me thinks they are doing this merely for camera time. They still seem to be together even now. He just gets creepier with everything he says and does and she's willing to sell her soul for any type of stardom. This is the blueprint for an abusive relationship, it may already classify as abusive.

Two days after Lauren arrived in Paris, Brody is hanging out with a girl and calling her his girlfriend. Right before she left, he looked disappointed that Lauren expressed doubts about him. Lauren should have left him in the dust over the Bunny incident. This guy will also do anything for publicity and even his step-sister Kim said he's a player and no girl should trust him.

I have to laugh at Whitney. She's over sitting behind a desk at Teen Vogue. I think she's been in her job for maybe 6 months and what I saw didn't involve sitting doing drudge work. I did love her earrings at the event. They were fabulous. Lots of floral accents.

Those debs looked bored. Youth really is wasted on the young.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •