The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sisters and Justin and Weddings....OH MY!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

AprilNY 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-26-07, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AprilNY Click to send private message to AprilNY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sisters and Justin and Weddings....OH MY!"
Sisters: Ok so... Spencer's dumb-a$$ "She-Pratt" sister is just trying to get her 15 minutes of fame by trying to start something she knows little about. Did she really think Brody was going to get up and go home with them just because she said to? Ok I guess being controlling definitely runs in THAT family! Im glad Brody told her off. Nothing like fighting a battle without a plan. And then she runs and tells tooth-boy all about it like she accomplished something by sticking her nose where it doesn't belong. I think Heidi is over it, why cant the rest of them be?

Justin: OMG EWWW. What's with the dirty, nasty rag wrapped around his dirty/nasty hair and kissing a girl who is equally dirty and nasty...then trying to lie about it? And Audrina is dumb enough to forgive him 20 seconds later. UH, HELLO DRAMA QUEEN!!! Thank GOD she finally dumped him at the end of the eppy, otherwise, I'd have flown myself out to LA and given her a reality kick to the head! (I have to admit, he did finally look good for once at the end. Must have been 'bath day' for the month).

Weddings: Looks like next week is just another fight about the wedding and again, Spencer walks out on Heidi. He reminds me of a spoiled little boy who runs away every time he doesnt get his own way. They're a match made in heaven, aren't they? GAG!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sisters and Justin and Weddings... cleogrl 11-27-07 1
   RE: Sisters and Justin and Weddings... Reality TV Junkie 11-27-07 2
       RE: Sisters and Justin and Weddings... bored8 11-27-07 4
 RE: Sisters and Justin and Weddings... maryellennaco 11-27-07 3
   RE: Things I learned this episode: goldie1000 11-27-07 5
       She Pratt the brat Ricky 11-28-07 6
           RE: She Pratt the brat cleogrl 11-28-07 7
               YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS goldie1000 11-28-07 8
                   RE: YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS HobbsofMI 11-29-07 9
                       RE: YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS bored8 11-29-07 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cleogrl 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-27-07, 06:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cleogrl Click to send private message to cleogrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sisters and Justin and Weddings....OH MY!"
What business of this is Spencer's sister?? She walks up to Audrina and starts saying rude stuff to her? She doesn't even know Audrina or Lauren.

Then they claim they are Heidi's best friend. Ummm, this is the first time I've ever seen these two and Heidi looked like she had just met them seconds before the camera started rolling.

Did you see how weird Spencer and his sister looked at each other all the time? It's like they were both on something together. It was creepy.

I need time to process the whole Justin-Bobby thing. He looked like a homelss person with that hood/thing on his head, why was Audrina even out with him? Why was that other girl even kissing him? Why was she even considering taking him back? She should have dumped that loser months ago. You have to explain to your friends that he treats you like dirt in public, but in private he's different...hmmm. Wow, he's a real mystery to unfold. No, he's a complete jerk and loser like Lauren called it months ago. Sadly, Audrina was the last to figure this one out.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Reality TV Junkie 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-27-07, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality%20TV%20Junkie Click to send private message to Reality%20TV%20Junkie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sisters and Justin and Weddings....OH MY!"
The She Pratt Stephanie is a retarded psycho. I think that Heidi wanted to claw her eyes out when she told them what she did. I honestly think that Heidi does want to bury the hatchet with Lauren and move on. I think she misses her friends.

I am so glad Heidi told She Pratt that she didn't want her to marry her. Could you imagine the wedding with her as the minister? I think that both He Pratt and She Pratt just love creating drama and being the center of attention.

bored8 52 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-07, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bored8 Click to send private message to bored8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sisters and Justin and Weddings....OH MY!"
>The She Pratt Stephanie is a
>retarded psycho. I think
>that Heidi wanted to claw
>her eyes out when she
>told them what she did.
> I honestly think that
>Heidi does want to bury
>the hatchet with Lauren and
>move on. I think
>she misses her friends.

SOOOOO agree, Heidi looked like she wanted to vomit and she- pratt & toothboy were so giddy over the whole incident it was creepy. As if Brody would chose to leave with two girls that look like mall trash rather than stay with Lauren & their friends. I think Lauren handled herself pretty well and I'm so glad Brody told She-Pratt to take a hike. Spencers sister obviously has serious issues and its really sad that Spencer is allowing her to insert herself into their relationship and wedding. Get your own life loser!!
Heidi looked alittle hurt when discussing all the wedding plans with Spencer & his stupid sister..they are treating the whole thing like a big joke.
Good Riddance Justin Bobby!! Good for Audrina for finally realizing that JB is a wannabe dirtbag and will only continue to treat her badly because she allows it. His showing up at her apartment all cleaned up was such a joke..I don't think the guy has bathed throughout their entire relationship. Lets hope it sticks this time.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-27-07, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sisters and Justin and Weddings....OH MY!"
She-pratt is just as retarded as ToothBoy!! What WAS that showdown at the OK corral??

Heidi seems to be catching a clue about that whole family of Pratts... Maybe she'll figure it out yet.

Glad to see Justin/Bobby go. Ugh! What a dude!! Audrina can do so much better!!

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-07, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Things I learned this episode:"
Stephanie Pratt IS Spencer.
They are one in the same.
Spencer has a twin and she is Stephanie.
A she Pratt.
Just when you thought one Spencer was bad enough....

If she is a Priest, then I am a Bishop.
Who the hell wants to get married in Croatia?

When Stephanie offered to marry Spencer and Heidi,
I literally died of laughter.

Audrina, for once you made a good decision in the end.
Go Girl !
Now you can find yourself a real man!
Oh and Justin did kiss that girl under
his Mr Red Riding Hood Outfit.
And he grabbed her boob too.
What a stud....NOT

And lastly Stephanie and Heidi are "Best Friends"....hahaha
And Heidi and Stephanie weirdly look very much alike....hahaha

Handcrafted by Tribephyl

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-07, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "She Pratt the brat"
>>When Stephanie offered to marry Spencer and Heidi,
>>I literally died of laughter.
Yes, me too! Actually I think that would be a great episode.

Loved when Lauren called her She Pratt (seems to have caught on here on the forum as well).

Stephanie = Spencer Pratt. Yes both are one in the same, they could go by S. Pratt to make it easier on us.

I think Stephanie was really just Spencer in a wig. Looking for story in Us Weekly...

Flower - R.I.P

cleogrl 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-28-07, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cleogrl Click to send private message to cleogrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: She Pratt the brat"
>Stephanie = Spencer Pratt. Yes both
>are one in the same,
>they could go by S.
>Pratt to make it easier
>on us.
>
>I think Stephanie was really just
>Spencer in a wig. Looking
>for story in Us Weekly...

ITA, sort of like when Jethrene made "her" appearance on the Beverly Hillbillies.
>
>
>
>Flower - R.I.P

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-07, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS"
Apparently there is alot more to She Pratt then we think!

http://www.eonline.com/thevine/player.jsp

And then click on "She Pratt stirs things up"

Handcrafted by Tribephyl

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-29-07, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS"
She Pratt busted for shop lifting $1500 of stuff in Hawaii....LMAO.....

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Pepe and bouncy by IceCat

bored8 52 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-07, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bored8 Click to send private message to bored8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS"
too funny..but honestly is anyone surprised..in her mugshot she looks even more like spencer..maybe they really are the same person..kind of like Michael & Latoya...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •