The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Pious LC-GAG!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

Gaby XO 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-07-08, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gaby%20XO Click to send private message to Gaby%20XO Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Pious LC-GAG!"
I would LOVE to see Kristen on the show. LC is so “pious” and injects herself into everyone’s relationships, first Heidi’s and now Audrina’s. She literally has the cajones to make her friends CHOOSE between her and their boyfriends!! What nerve!!!!But she herself is allowed to make bad boyfriend choices (Jason) without consequence. What a meddling hyprocrite!!!! No wonder why her friends always turn on her. I say bring Kristen on and let’s hope SHE gives LC a piece of her own medicine!!!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Pious LC-GAG! gurl_hero69 01-13-08 1
   KC on the Hills teacherkelly 01-13-08 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

gurl_hero69 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-13-08, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gurl_hero69 Click to send private message to gurl_hero69 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Pious LC-GAG!"
honestly, maybe her friends didnt care enough about her to say... your boyfriend is an a$$.. or tell her what they think..
atleast lc is honest... if i look back on earlier seasons such as the first season.. you can see how self absorbed heidi is, all she cares about is herself, so i cant blame lauren for not being friends with her.
as for audrina.... seriouslllyy... i think every person in the entire hills watching empire knew justin bobby was a moron
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

teacherkelly 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-13-08, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherkelly Click to send private message to teacherkelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "KC on the Hills"
Let's be realistic here....why wouldn't Kristin want to be on the Hills? Her 15 minutes of tabloid fame were over when she broke up with Nick Zano. She can't handle college, can't get a real acting job, can't make relationships with psuedo-celebs last...so how else is she going to keep herself in the spotlight without going Brittney on us? Thank goodness she acts respectably and doesn't go Brittney.

So if she shows up on the Hills it would be a good career move for her. I have nothing against her, in fact I think she has done pretty well for herself considering how little talent she has. It might be fun to see her on the show.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •