The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Elodie's Revenge!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

AprilNY 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-02-07, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AprilNY Click to send private message to AprilNY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Elodie's Revenge!!!"
Ok for one...let's hear a big HELL YEAH for Elodie's brilliant thinking in telling Heidi she'd do anything for her and yes, she'd love to help her out with the big Emmy event. The jokes on Heidi cuz if she'd pull her head out of her ##### she'd have known it was Elodie's last day and had no plans at all to help her out. Brilliant Elodie, simply brilliant!

As for Heidi, ok, you wanted that job so badly that you screwed over a good friend for it, but you can't live up to the job's demands just cuz dumb-##### Spencer made reservations for your anniversary at the restaurant you guys go to like, every day. HELLO???? It's called responsibility. But we forget that Spencer has no idea what it's like to have responsibility cuz why....?? ....oh yeah, he DOESNT HAVE A JOB!

BTW..anyone catch Heidi's smart-##### comment to Toothboy in the previews? "It's called a job, you should try it". I dont love Heidi, but that was awesome!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Elodie's Revenge!!! cleogrl 10-02-07 1
   RE: Elodie's Revenge!!! AprilNY 10-02-07 2
   RE: Elodie's Revenge!!! Angel_K 10-02-07 3
   RE: Elodie's Revenge!!! sf5386 10-04-07 8
       RE: Elodie's Revenge!!! cleogrl 10-10-07 16
 RE: Elodie's Revenge!!! maryellennaco 10-03-07 4
   RE: Elodie's Revenge!!! JessicaRN 10-04-07 5
       RE: Elodie's Revenge!!! AprilNY 10-04-07 10
 RE: Elodie's Revenge!!! cathycritter 10-04-07 6
   RE: Elodie's Revenge!!! cleogrl 10-04-07 7
   RE: Elodie's Revenge!!! sf5386 10-04-07 9
   RE: Elodie's Revenge!!! mia rules18 10-09-07 13
 RE: Elodie's Revenge!!! sf5386 10-04-07 11
   RE: Elodie's Revenge!!! & Spencers... goldie1000 10-05-07 12
 RE: Elodie's Revenge!!! cleogrl 10-09-07 14
   RE: Elodie's Revenge!!! AprilNY 10-10-07 15
       RE: Elodie's Revenge!!! MandyKay 10-14-07 17
           RE: Elodie's Revenge!!! sancarlo64 10-14-07 18
               RE: Elodie's Revenge!!! wiseowl 10-15-07 19
                   RE: Elodie's Revenge!!! rjrabbit 10-15-07 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cleogrl 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-02-07, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cleogrl Click to send private message to cleogrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Elodie's Revenge!!!"
I laughed out loud when she said it was her anniversary. They've got this immature relationship that stopped and started every other week and now she's making references to anniversarys and she's planning a wedding. Well, she's met her Spencer...

And yes it's the same restaurant that they go to like once a week. What's so special?

Does anyone else think that Jen Bunny had a nose job too? I thought that since I saw her in an episode a week or two back.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-02-07, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AprilNY Click to send private message to AprilNY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Elodie's Revenge!!!"
Jen's nose does look different. She looks a little prettier but I still dont like her. I hate her lips. LOL

Angel_K 79 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-07, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angel_K Click to send private message to Angel_K Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Elodie's Revenge!!!"
I knew it wasn't just the hair, now i'll pay close attention to see.

And yes.. that so great to watch. Go Elodie!

sf5386 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-04-07, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sf5386 Click to send private message to sf5386 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Elodie's Revenge!!!"
*her nose does look diff. remember when they had the "jen bunney breakfast", and the first think heidi said to jen was "Aw, you look so different"? I know she dyed her hair and all, but I think it may be more.

10-10-07, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cleogrl Click to send private message to cleogrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Elodie's Revenge!!!"
After watching the cram session episode and seeing the house party shots at Spencer and Heidi's, I'm convinced Jen Bunny had a nose job.

Look at her nose in the scene where she's talking to Heidi outside, then look at her nose in the upcoming episode where she tells Lauren they're claiming Brody spread the rumor. I think it's a good improvement, if you hadn't seen her before, you would have never known she had a nose job. It seems to fit her face.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-03-07, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Elodie's Revenge!!!"
Elodie, YOU GO, GIRL!!! Talk about hilarious! I just LOOOVED her whole plan to mess with Heidiot. Tres brilliant!!

I had to watch it again just to see that face when whoever it was told her on the phone, "Yesterday was Elodie's last day"....

PRICELESS!!!

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-07, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Elodie's Revenge!!!"
It looks like in the future Heidi and Jen Bunny have it out. Heidi and Spencer better just elope because Heidi will have no one to be in her wedding. It sounds like Spencer's parents won't even be there. Don't you just hate that glassy eyed look he gets when he doesn't get his way? It's kind of scary.

10-04-07, 03:23 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Elodie's Revenge!!!"
OMG yes. When he looked at Heidi after she got called into work, I was like "wow, what a freak, he looks like he wants to kill her!" Poor baby didnt get his way and have yet another dinner and that stupid restaurant.

cathycritter 5 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-07, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cathycritter Click to send private message to cathycritter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Elodie's Revenge!!!"
That was such a great plan by Elodie, it was almost too perfect. I mean, could this have been scripted? Think about it. Wasn't Elodie worried that Heidi might have heard it was Elodie's last day, while at the same time Elodie says she's going to work the event that night? I mean Elodie was telling people it was her last day. Word gets around. It's unlikely Heidi would not have heard anything about it and thus would believe that Elodie was really planning to work.

Aside from that, I've always wondered why Elodie wasn't more pissed at Bolthouse boss Brent, about Heidi getting the promotion. I mean sure, Heidi stabbed her in the back by going after the job she knew Elodie wanted and deserved. But why did Brent give it to Heidi if Elodie had been at Bolthouse for a year longer than Heidi? Why didn't Elodie confront Brent about that? (Or is it just something else MTV filmed but doesn't let us see)?

10-04-07, 11:14 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Elodie's Revenge!!!"
I have a feeling it was explained to Elodie and everyone else that Bolthouse wants the publicity from Heidi getting the job, maybe they think more scenes will get filmed at their office, etc.

10-04-07, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sf5386 Click to send private message to sf5386 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Elodie's Revenge!!!"
Even though word gets around, it's hard to hear when your head is up your a$$!!!! Heidi probably was clueless to the face that it was Elodie's last day, just as she is clueless about her pointless job.

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-09-07, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Elodie's Revenge!!!"
I agree here that this scenerio seems too perfect. I have heard that this show is "lightly scripted". If that's the case, it wouldn't surprise me if that whole thing was somewhat planned out. In fact, I believe that most scenes with Heidi and Spencer are "lightly scripted", they stage their own publicity (as Lauren states) and they are big time DAWS, IMO.

10-04-07, 03:53 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Elodie's Revenge!!!"
I'm so glad she did that. Love it. Anyway, with her quitting and all, do you think we will see Elodie on any more episodes of The Hills?????????

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-07, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Elodie's Revenge!!! & Spencers Killer Face"
A great big high five to Elodie !
Very smart of her to do that.
Because now it has shined a new light on Heidi,
and that being she would easily blow off
her first big responsibility, in her new position.
Hence showing her bosses that she cannot be reliable.
She got the new position she wanted and if anything
she should be wowing her bosses to prove that
she was the right girl for the job.

And for what..a one year anniversary...
Not wedding anniversary,
but a one year we have made it
together anniversary...
Hardly seems important enough
to snub an important work event.
They could of celebrated another day,
at their usual place...
I guess they were very anxious to celebrate making it this far.

So now we know for sure that Spencer comes before her career also.

He comes before her family, her friends and now her job.

She just slammed Elodie by stealing her job prospect right out from under her,
and now she expects a favour from her.
So soon, if you ask me.
Heidi is a real piece of work.

I got the impression that Heidi was just sticking it to Elodie.
And it backfired.

And what was with Spencers Killer face !!!
wow
"Congrats to 1 year hun", "I love yea"
and his reply "no you don't "
So Spencer thinks all of a sudden that she no longer
loves him, cause she has to go to work, wow !!!
Didn't take much to cast a shadow of doubt..
Spencer is a real piece of work also..
Such a supportive fiancee...

I guess they do belong together.

An all day Hills marathon on Thanksgiving Day !

10-09-07, 05:53 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Elodie's Revenge!!!"
I saw a repeat of this episode and I can't believe that when the Bolthouse guy is talking to Heidi, Heidi continues to look at her screen as she's talking to him. At the most, maybe she's reading her email, getting an IM msg from Spencer, checking her wedding list, playing a game...

I know I was raised in a different generation, but when did it become optional to make eye contact with someone who is speaking with you? Especially your boss?

He's standing there in her doorway and she talks to him as she's looking at her screen and then on the last word or so of each one of her word groupings (she doesn't speak in complete sentences) she'll actually throw him a glance.

And this is the one he promoted???

10-10-07, 06:22 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Elodie's Revenge!!!"
I notice that a lot too. These people never look at eachother when talking to one another. Lauren is constantly looking at her cell phone when talking to Whitney. Whitney's always looking at her computer screen when talking to Lauren. How the heck do they even comprehend what one another is saying when they're only half listening to begin with???

MandyKay 5 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-07, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyKay Click to send private message to MandyKay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Elodie's Revenge!!!"
I cant imagine telling my boss after a new promotion, the event would be covered?? I mean, its not a wedding anniversary date..the date couldve been changed. She does not deserve that position..and I wonder is she really that clueless to trust a co-worker who she stole the position from to cover the event while she's on an anniversary dinner?? LOL..who does she think she is..

sancarlo64 5 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-07, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sancarlo64 Click to send private message to sancarlo64 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Elodie's Revenge!!!"
okay heidi was so wrong, we all know that a silly anniversary day, but she is getting fed up with spencer, go get a job, she is starting to give it to him
but elodie was dead wrong,you dont pull something like that if you want an office, come on now; she would have done better by going in heidi's place and doing an outstanding job
but bottom line is no way would elodie win any spot if a pretty girl was trying for it also, got to be real people

wiseowl 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-15-07, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wiseowl Click to send private message to wiseowl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Elodie's Revenge!!!"
You know the guy Frankie that always hangs around with Brody? Well, I read that he works/worked for Bolthouse too and was in another MTV show (24/7?) which totally bombed. I never saw it b/c it looked stupid. Anyway, so I'm sure MTV is in with Brent and got Heidi the job and the promotion. Either free publicity for Brent or he is paying to get the publicity.

Not to say that Heidi wouldn't screw over anyone at the drop of a hat...she's seemed like a ##### since day one!

Jen Bunny is in some episodes of Laguna. I saw one over the weekend (the one where Jason kisses Jessica) and she looks totally different...she's probably had more than one surgery.

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-15-07, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Elodie's Revenge!!!"
I caught an episode (or two) of 24/7. Thank you! Now I know why he looks familiar!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •