The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Hills in the UK"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

ukgirl17 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-14-07, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ukgirl17 Click to send private message to ukgirl17 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Hills in the UK"
Im from the UK hense the user name.

anyway i have only seen season one of the hills over here so i was wondering if anyone could tell me please why jason and lauren broke up because i read about that ??

Also after kristin and everyone graduated and moved away etc is that the last season of Laguna beach?

so if anyone could answer my questions that would be great thanks

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Hills in the UK bubs83 09-17-07 1
 RE: The Hills in the UK slyfoxy22 10-12-07 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bubs83 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-07, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bubs83 Click to send private message to bubs83 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Hills in the UK"
Well, they didn't show it on the Hills, but Jason went back to his old bad boy ways-partying too much etc and I suppose they just kept on fighting. I read this in an interview with Lauren.

I'm not sure about Kristen, but she has her own series too.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

slyfoxy22 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-07, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail slyfoxy22 Click to send private message to slyfoxy22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Hills in the UK"
Jason kept his partying ways. He was just a jerk to her. Addicts have a tendancy to do that. She got fed up and cut him out of her life.
I know that they had another season of LB but it flopped. It had LC's little sister Brianna in it. I am not sure if they are going to do another season. If you want to catch up on the hills, you can probably watch them on MTV.com. I am not sure if they have restrictions for UK viewers. They have season 3 of the hills on right now.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •