The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I'd Rather........."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

NightScribe 761 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-03-01, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"I'd Rather........."
Now I know OT has been fun lately, what with the love fest going on in the "beloved Vampire" thread and the new Mole game, but I figured we had better whet our bashing appetites in order to gear up for the rest of the season.

It's simple. The more hyperbolic you are, the funnier this should be. You simply say I'd rather...and then proceed to bash this group of losers or the whole damn show.

Here goes:

I'd rather shove a porcupine up my butt and pull it out sideways than eat anything Brandy cooked with his nasty fingers.

I'd rather listen to Hansen's mmmmmmm bop! on high speed fifty times than hear Lindsey's quivering yap go on and on about leaving with her dignity.

I'd rather french kiss my keyboard than lock lips with that butt ugly immunity idol.

O.K. you get the drift. Now you try!

Psssst... I was never here

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I'd Rather......... Kismet 12-04-01 1
 RE: I'd Rather......... dabo 12-04-01 2
 RE: I'd Rather......... moonbaby 12-04-01 3
 RE: I'd Rather......... PepeLePew13 12-04-01 4
   RE: I'd Rather......... Cin 12-04-01 5
 RE: I'd Rather......... ItzLisa 12-05-01 6
 RE: I'd Rather......... NightScribe 12-05-01 7
   RE: NightScribe Babe....I'd Rather.... Dalton 12-05-01 8
       RE: NightScribe Babe....I'd Rather.... NightScribe 12-05-01 10
       RE: NightScribe Babe....I'd Rather.... ItzLisa 12-05-01 11
       RE: NightScribe Babe....I'd Rather.... Dakota 12-06-01 13
 I'd Rather......... Canada Girl 12-05-01 9
 RE: I'd Rather......... anotherkim 12-06-01 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Kismet 803 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-01, 08:23 AM (EST)
1. "RE: I'd Rather........."
I'd rather:

Eat scrambled eggs off of my changing table.

Brush my teeth with the q-tip my husband uses to clean his belly lint with.

Drink a coke after someone put a cigarrette out in it.

Go down a slide made of razorblades into a pool of alcohol.

Than watch Survivor this season. So why do I bother.

This is a fun thresd NightScribe. I will have to come up with more. Be back later.

Kismet

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-04-01, 09:24 AM (EST)
2. "RE: I'd Rather........."
I'd rather chaperone a bunch of 5th grade girls on a sleepover than endure wacko emotionally unbalanced Lindsey for an hour.

I'd rather watch Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell than put up with Linda's Freaky Rafiki.

I'd rather wrestle a crocodile than be anywhere near the letch Tom and his tailfeather.
you must gufu
SMILES ARE FREE. 'ho
ho ho ho!
"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few miserable individuals might linger, but even these in a year or two would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-01, 11:44 AM (EST)
3. "RE: I'd Rather........."
I'd rather swallow fistfuls of ground glass than see Tom's buttcrack again. I'd rather poke myself in the eye repeatedly with a sharpened stick than watch Silas badly attempt to 'hatch' another plan. I'd rather attend a 'no pressure' sales pitch at a vacation condo development than see Ethan drool. Hmmm well maybe not, if he was drooling over me

PepeLePew13 26140 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-01, 12:37 PM (EST)
4. "RE: I'd Rather........."
I'd rather bury my nostrils in a skunk's butt than to see Diane's leopard bikini again.

I'd rather tackle a porcupine than tackle Big Tom with his shorts hanging down (as during ep.3's IC).

I'd rather slap a bear and have him chase me than slap Frank and have him chase me with those antlers.

"Damn you, Carl, for leaving me here with a bunch of misfits."
Frank Garrison, Nov. 1/01

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-01, 12:52 PM (EST)
5. "RE: I'd Rather........."
"I'd rather bury my nostrils in
a skunk's butt than to
see Diane's leopard bikini again."

hahaha I can not stop laughing after reading this one..... My bosses are beginning to wonder what is going on out here ;)

Cin

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-05-01, 12:14 PM (EST)
6. "RE: I'd Rather........."
I'd rather stick my head into the toilet and give myself a "swirly" than sit around and listen to Lindsey's hysterical, paranoid babbling!

12-05-01, 01:59 PM (EST)
7. "RE: I'd Rather........."

I'd rather have hot lava smooshed into my eyes than ever look at that picture of Hatch ivoryelephant posted on another thread.

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-05-01, 02:45 PM (EST)
8. "RE: NightScribe Babe....I'd Rather........."
Watch all my VCR tapes of Survivor 1 all over again (Yes, I'm still saving them for some reason quite unknown to Moi!) than watch the rest of the episodes of Survivor 3!!

These people aren't interesting enough to BASH!! Pitiful casting by Burn-it may sink his own show!! These folks aren't likeable or terrible....they are just DULL!! (Kiss-of-Death)LOL!

Who cares who wins? Not me!! I'm only pissed that the Flaming Brandy Boy made it onto the "Jury".

Dalton

12-05-01, 03:51 PM (EST)
10. "RE: NightScribe Babe....I'd Rather........."
Absolutely right you are Dalton! And nice to see you here (wink)!
So what is it? What aren't we getting that we really want? I suspect that all of the "hiding" of personalities and relationships MB is doing is hurting the show more than helping. They probably have had plenty of interesting encounters that we never see, but we'll never know.

And keeping with the thread's topic . . . . I'd rather finish my thesis than watch another episode of S3. and that's a huge undertaking

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-01, 05:16 PM (EST)
11. "RE: NightScribe Babe....I'd Rather........."
YEAH!!! We got Dalton back!!!

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-01, 07:46 PM (EST)
13. "RE: NightScribe Babe....I'd Rather........."
>Watch all my VCR tapes of
>Survivor 1 all over again
>(Yes, I'm still saving them
>for some reason quite unknown
>to Moi!) than watch the
>rest of the episodes of
>Survivor 3!!
>
>
>Dalton

Ok, so we don't have much to work with this time. But we still have a job, a mission. We must bash. It's in our blood.

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-01, 03:18 PM (EST)
9. "I'd Rather........."
I'd rather kiss Richard Hatch's hairy butt than Jessie's dehydrated lips.

I'd rather have an intimate encounter with an electric eel than watch Tom yaking up bile after a challenge.

I'd rather shave my legs with rusty barbed wire than see Lindsey's tick infested butt!

I'd rather be Greg's weird sister than Linda's over-hugged, over-THANK YOU'd kids.

That's all I got, the porcipine up the butt and nose up a skunk are just too good to complete with!

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-01, 03:16 PM (EST)
12. "RE: I'd Rather........."
I'd rather drink their fetid water than share a glass of Chablis with Tom.

I'd rather see Barney 24/7 than see Lindsey's stupid audition tape again.

I'd rather watch the drunks pee in the street than see another Survivor puke.

I'd rather listen to Jerri sing than hear Linda's Mother Africa babble.

I'd rather look at Ivory Elephant's picture on my computer wall paper than see Tom's butt crack (or that Waldo picture) again.

I'd rather look at Colby than Silas anyday .

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •