The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Those skanky, smelly, grimy, sweaty, rancid, fetid..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Frau Hexe 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-24-01, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Those skanky, smelly, grimy, sweaty, rancid, fetid..."
...dirt-caked, greasy-haired, filthy-clothed, ass-stinkin, crusty-lipped, putrid-breathed, hairy armpitted, mush-cake bearded survivors are starting to make me nauseaus.

This has to be the least sexy bunch so far, IMO. Is anyone else having difficulty looking at these people for too long? Anyone else dry heave when they saw Brandon's once-white tank top or his <cringe> black fingernails?

This parade of dirtbags needs a bath!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Those skanky, smelly, grimy, sw... MandyM 11-24-01 1
   I think someone's channeling Medusa... Jonnycumlately 11-24-01 2
 RE: Those skanky, smelly, grimy, sw... Bobbystareyes 11-25-01 3
 RE: Those skanky, smelly, grimy, sw... PepeLePew13 11-25-01 4
 RE: Those skanky, smelly, grimy, sw... ItzLisa 11-26-01 5
   RE: Those skanky, smelly, grimy, sw... NightScribe 11-26-01 6
       Assorted all-purpose items Frau Hexe 11-26-01 7
           RE: Assorted all-purpose items ivoryElephant 11-26-01 8
               RE: Assorted all-purpose items Survivorchick 11-26-01 10
   Except Silas!!! talljenna 11-30-01 15
 RE: Those skanky, smelly, grimy, sw... Dalton 11-26-01 9
 RE: Those skanky, smelly, grimy, sw... anotherkim 11-29-01 11
   RE: Those skanky, smelly, grimy, sw... George Tirebiter 11-29-01 12
       RE: Those skanky, smelly, grimy, sw... FesterFan1 11-29-01 13
           Agreed! PepeLePew13 11-29-01 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-24-01, 06:41 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Those skanky, smelly, grimy, sweaty, rancid, fetid..."
LOL Frau! That is what is totally wrong this season.....no water to bathe and/or get sexy looking in. Kim P. however, looked especially lovely last episode....who is she blowing to get special shower priveleges? Hmmmmmmm......hee hee. Ethan's once adorable hair is looking ickier by the second. EEEK! You are right, they all need a bath in a big way! Especially Brandon and those nasty nasty fingernails. Ewww!

MM "Bed is like the womb, only drier and with better TV reception." - Linda Richman.

Jonnycumlately 206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-24-01, 11:08 PM (EST)
2. "I think someone's channeling Medusa here"
First nice pic, Mandy!

But did anyone see Ethan's nappy hair? If that mess was any frizzier, he'd be a white version of Malik (see Real World 10 for details.) That mane is scary!

Bobbystareyes 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-25-01, 01:49 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Those skanky, smelly, grimy, sweaty, rancid, fetid..."
LOL Frau! I agree this locale leaves a lot to be desired. There is no food gathering, no bathing, etc. These dipsh!ts don't really have a lot to do, but sit around and accumulate sweat and dust and probably smell nastier than cat sh!t on rye (sorry DK!).

I predict that one of the losers will get back to the real world and bottle their breath smell as a mouthwash to cover-up for potential drunk drivers and label it "Eau de Skanky-assed Breath" and make millions. Talk about an immunity winning product: "Here Officer, take a good long whiff of this . . ."

PepeLePew13 26138 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-25-01, 02:57 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Those skanky, smelly, grimy, sweaty, rancid, fetid..."
Just a thought... try imagining what Smelli-Kimmi would smell like by now if she was a part of S3 (not S2) and she's still in the game... if you think she smelled bad after episode 5 in S2 with a river to bathe in... just wait till she got to Africa.

"Damn you, Carl, for leaving me here with a bunch of misfits."
Frank Garrison, Nov. 1/01

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-26-01, 06:28 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Those skanky, smelly, grimy, sweaty, rancid, fetid..."
This bunch is NAAASSTY, Hexie!!! I mentioned this once, waaay back, here on Bashers - why did Lindsey have an extra couple layers of grime? But now they're all pretty gross, aren't they??? If I have to look at just HOW nasty and dirty Brandon is, I'll heave! I hope they vote him off next just so the guy can catch a bath at the loser ranch!

NightScribe 761 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-26-01, 10:21 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Those skanky, smelly, grimy, sweaty, rancid, fetid..."
You know, the grossest thing about Brandy is that he uses the same stick he cleans his teeth with to clean his fingernails. I guess you'd call it an "all-purpose" stick because I swear I saw Lex using the same stick on his nasty fingernails about two seconds after momma Kim used it to stir the mush. Really people! aren't their enough sticks in the bush to go around?

Psssst... I was never here

Frau Hexe 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-26-01, 12:11 PM (EST)
7. "Assorted all-purpose items"
As if the stick weren't bad enough, I've got to say more about Brandon's t-shirt. Did anyone else notice that it looks like he's used this thing for toilet paper on more than one occasion? And he continues to wear it! Ugh! I'm just glad I don't have to smell him too. I imagine he's pure nastiness at this point.

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-26-01, 12:20 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Assorted all-purpose items"
Whats Dirtier, Toms Buttcrack or his mouth.
This man could take a shower and still be dirty.

He is funny if this was scripted, but its not scripted and he said so himself, He acts like that every day. "what you see is what you get"
I don't know what kind of a woman he married but I would be ashamed to be Bucky Bo. Poor kid. His dad is insulting his mother on national TV

"What a twisted web we weave when at first we practice to deceive"

Survivorchick 1161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-26-01, 02:28 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Assorted all-purpose items"
I would have to agree with you about Tom's mouth. I feel sooo sorry for his wife. The comments he made about some of the other women on the show just shock me!

Survivorchick

talljenna 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-30-01, 00:57 AM (EST)
15. "Except Silas!!!"
Hey Girl!!!!

BTW, how did Brandon get so nasty? He hasn't done ANYTHING!

Okay, to the important stuff. We got to see Silas again! Notice how clean he looked compared to the other guys? I miss him!

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-26-01, 01:37 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Those skanky, smelly, grimy, sweaty, rancid, fetid..."
Since they all look so grimy and smelly I was amazed during the Immunity Challenge that when the tub of water "showered down" on each of them --- nobody took the opportunity to wash, rub, scrape or otherwise derive some benefit from the water.

No one seemed to appreciate the "shower"; more like they didn't even want to get wet!! Strange indeed for summer heat in Africa!!
Plus, no matter what the water supply surely, after 3-4 weeks, they are washing their clothes somehow.

And don't get me started on the dirty, filthy fingernails when they are eating with their hands.....ewwww, yuck!

Dalton

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-01, 09:42 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Those skanky, smelly, grimy, sweaty, rancid, fetid..."
Just when I thought there were no words to describe how funky, nasty filthy these goat-people were, I read your post.

I can't imagine what it must be like to sleep anywhere near Tom, Brandon or Ethan. They look the skankiest by far, to me. Tom must f'ing reek by now...he was entirely too knowledgeable about butt cheese and dingleberries in the Insider. **shudder**

I guess MB doesn't have to worry about anyone getting frisky in the Boma with the current stench levels. Rain would be such a blessing for them all.

Kelly's, Teresa's, Kim's hair look way cleaner than I would have thought at this point

If you knew you were going to be on Survivor, wouldn't you wax everything you could?

Kim

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-29-01, 04:46 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Those skanky, smelly, grimy, sweaty, rancid, fetid..."
>If you knew you were going to be on Survivor, wouldn't you wax everything you could?
YES! Or maybe it would be a perfect time to test the claims of that stuff you spray on and wipe the hair off ("lasts for WEEKS!") I may get lackadaisical in the winter, but I can't see going even a week without getting rid of leg hair. . . and bushy armpits? Puh-LEEEZE! Ugh.

Also wondered why they hightailed it away from the water buckets--I figured such a lick and a promise would only turn that crud into a shell. . .

Pépé made a fine point about Kimmi's ouster. I'm just assuming this group is much like the old Iowa pig farmers--once you live amongst such a stench, you tend to get used to it; they probably don't even notice, given that they all smell the same and it happened gradually. . .

As for Ethan's dreadlocks--I don't think they're so horrible, except that my daughter had a knot in her hair very similar--and I quickly determined it was easier to snip it out than to try to pick each hair loose. . . You don't suppose he'll have to shave his head afterward, do you? This whole bald-headed craze has been bad news all along, and I don't know that Ethan could carry it off. . .

GT

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-01, 05:23 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Those skanky, smelly, grimy, sweaty, rancid, fetid..."
>This whole bald-headed
>craze has been bad news
>all along

Hey now, easy on the bald-bashing, some of us were dealt bad genetic hands, and we're just doin' the best we can Just be glad the comb-over didn't catch on!

>and I don't
>know that Ethan could carry
>it off

Sure he could. Most of his adoring fans would probably jump off his bandwagon, but other "chrome-dome" lovers would surely hop right on.

If you ask me, the whole lot of 'em should go through an Alien-3-esque head-shaving, de-parasiting ritual upon their exit from the show.

Fester

PepeLePew13 26138 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-01, 05:40 PM (EST)
14. "Agreed!"

>If you ask me, the whole lot of 'em should go
>through an Alien-3-esque head-shaving, de-parasiting
>ritual upon their exit from the show.

LOL good one! Add to that:

- a reintroduction to personal hygenie ("This is an underarm deodorant")
- a clothes-burning ritual ("Brandon, this not-so-white tank top is history")
- a brain-washing ("You don't remember who made it to the final two" and "Tom, you have a wife at home, forget you ever met Teresa")

"Damn you, Carl, for leaving me here with a bunch of misfits."
Frank Garrison, Nov. 1/01

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •