The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Brandon slamming Lindsey"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

lola 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-26-01, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Brandon slamming Lindsey"
Has anyone heard/seen Lindsey's reaction to Brandon slamming her the next episode after she was voted off? After all of her..."I made a promise to a friend, and that meant more than $1million" I would have loved to see her face. I actually couldn't stand Lindsey, but in the after interviews I started to like her. Kinda sucks that Brandon's been saying this stuff.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Brandon slamming Lindsey dabo 11-27-01 1
 RE: Brandon slamming Lindsey Fast Eddie 11-27-01 2
   RE: Brandon slamming Lindsey managerr 11-27-01 3
       RE: Brandon slamming Lindsey Dakota 11-27-01 4
           RE: Brandon slamming Lindsey MikeD 11-29-01 6
               RE: Brandon slamming Lindsey Lurking 11-30-01 7
                   RE: Brandon slamming Lindsey PepeLePew13 11-30-01 8
                       RE: Brandon slamming Lindsey Loree 12-01-01 11
 RE: Brandon slamming Lindsey drich61 11-28-01 5
 RE: Brandon slamming Lindsey Dalton 12-01-01 9
 RE: Brandon slamming Lindsey SkyRaider 12-01-01 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-27-01, 09:52 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Brandon slamming Lindsey"
I hear ya! Haven't heard anything about what her reaction was to that, unfortunately. She was a real trooper during her week in the media rounds, though, so I guess Burnett's headshrink earned his/her pay. Hm... maybe LInsano wasn't hospitalized for tummybugs as reported, maybe she was institutionalized for her own good!

SMILES ARE FREE.

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few miserable individuals might linger, but even these in a year or two would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

Fast Eddie 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-27-01, 12:29 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Brandon slamming Lindsey"
I was wondering when someone would mention this. Loyalty. My friends. Yeah. What a bunch of hypocrites.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-27-01, 10:04 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Brandon slamming Lindsey"
Did you see the Survivor Insider clip where this was explained? Lindsey told Brandon before TC that she was strongly thinking of voting with Boran against Brandon to save her own butt. So he knew of her own potential treachery first.

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-01, 11:57 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Brandon slamming Lindsey"
He also turned on Kim. He's a whiny complainer and unlike S2's tree talking gossiper, Jeff, Brandon is NOT entertaining. He's just a complainer. It wasn't so long ago that Jiffy asked him if he ever took a walk alone and he blurted out "I'm never alone. These are my friends. That won't change. I'm never alone." OOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKK, Brandon. The heat is getting to you. The hunger is getting to you. Your alliance was shattered. And you're and idiot. We understand.

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-29-01, 08:50 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Brandon slamming Lindsey"
Jeff was entertaining?

Lurking 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-30-01, 04:09 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Brandon slamming Lindsey"
Sort of.

PepeLePew13 26140 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-01, 08:27 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Brandon slamming Lindsey"
I thought Jeff Vermin was entertaining.

"Damn you, Carl, for leaving me here with a bunch of misfits."
Frank Garrison, Nov. 1/01

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-01, 10:33 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Brandon slamming Lindsey"
I thought Jeff was very entertaining. I was so disappointed when he got kicked off. (That big mouth Kimmi)

I wonder if KimP and Brandon are still wearing their bead necklaces that Lindsay gave them?

drich61 558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-28-01, 11:13 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Brandon slamming Lindsey"
Here is how I see it, again let me state I like Brandon. That scene against the rocks was shown twice in that episode, but only shot once. It was shown in the beginning, where he said he was glad Lindsey was gone. It was then shown again later, from what was said putting it all together. This scene was shot AFTER the merge, I would guess even after it was decided Clarence was going next.

Now put 2 + 2 together, had the GXA been able to get rid of Tom the previous week, as they had hoped. They would have gone into the merge with all three members, the L/E/T aliance would have been minus one (with a very angry Lex). Clarence for sure would not have been the target, guess were ALL arrows would have been pointed. They would have been for sure gone 1, 2, 3. Now put yourself into that interview, your hoping to win a million dollars. No one would be saying yes I'm glad we get to be voted off in the next two weeks. You, as he was would be glad your plan had failed as well, so you could go on further. He wasn't glad it was Lindsey that was gone (though I'm sure he was glad to get rid of her whinning and crying), but he was really glad that the plan had failed. Never believe everything you see in the editing, there was more to that conversation which we did not see. I'm sure Lindsey understands this, because I'm sure it happened to her too.

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-01-01, 03:12 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Brandon slamming Lindsey"
Brandon takes "slamming" to a whole new level on Survivor.

He was slamming Lindsey and Lil Kim for being "whiny cry-babies" before Lindsey got the boot.

As soon as Lindsey was gone he dropped any pretense of being friends with Lil Kim.

Looking back over the entire tribe(s), before and after the switch ------is there anybody Brandon has NOT slammed?

Frank/Teresa/Lil Kim/Lex/Tom/Kelly --- there are SIX people who have first-hand knowledge of Brandon's true behavior!!!

Geeze, I know I've complained before that some previous contestants had no redeeming qualities....but Brandon wins the MOST unattractive award by far!! There is just nothing to like about this guy!!

Dalton

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-01-01, 07:08 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Brandon slamming Lindsey"
Brandan was just upset because Lindsay did not replace the Tampax that she had borrowed from him their first day in Africa, when she announced to the world that she was getting her period.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •