The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"shrunken apple heads & stuff...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

bluejackethockey 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-27-01, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"shrunken apple heads & stuff...."
i think the show started somewhere around day 6 & as if it was a surprise -- 'tension is mounting'...jiffy pop likes to say that -- tension is mounting what? was that lindsey leaning against a tree stump timed perfectly or what?

anyway -- so day 6 is here & it sucks to sleep on the ground & it gets cold at night.
and some people are getting on others nerves....no kiddding.

its old people against young, the worker bees & the lazy gen x.
i got the impression this story line was a little distorted (see SBlows on the gen x thread). while i agree with frank & others getting up early and his focus on food,water,shelter i also understand sleeping in.
the sleeping in group is most likely a result of getting up early the five days in a row prior, only to learn that about mid-day....there aint squat to do & the days are long and boring already.
being productive and getting things done breaks up boredome, but when 90% of the day is boredom, i say sleep when you can. they seem to have plenty of gear, food, & water -- hell it looks like a camping trip to me.

the first challenge is another get this heavy object across the finish line race. goody...more opportunities to witness kim 'i've fallen and i can't get
up', which is exactly what happens -- dammit woman listen to me!...just run along side - don't say anything, don't touch anything, just make it to the finish line.

anyway roll roll roll....and the boring tribe wins it's first gig. they win a tank of water so instead of walking 50 feet to get it, it's now at their camp site. will clarence take a 20 minute shower unter the tank & leave the water running??...stay tuned....

they had a brief overflight shot of the area & you could clearly tell this whole site is much more congested than the previous 2. while they make it look like the middle of nowhere - there's a city of 200 crew members practically within view. special thanks to sigfreid & roy for those lions roaming around outside.

more evidence of these stellar survivors not watching s1/s2 comes when the immunity challenge is the 'build a distress signal for a plane'....man!!! did't see that coming...
the previous shows used it as a reward challenge & maybe such a subjective, non-confrontational event isn't the best idea for immunity - because there's no one to blame for blowing it.

speaking of blowing it -- lindsey was out trotting her bikini there for a while, laying next to kim p sharing what little lotion they had by spooning.
silas was waiting for an invitation to join in....but they were more interested in carl's porsche.

the following day lindsey suffers from heat stroke - improperly diagnosed as 'dehydration'. listen....when i piss yellow - i'm dehydrated. when my muscles cramp & seize, i faint, & my kidneys hurt....i'm in trouble & it's IV time. but hey everybody! look at me, i've got a sweet ass tan.

somebody from the boring tribe decided they should show some skin for this overflight...ewww. so i am forced to watch a PDFN - a public display of fat nudity. i think it was uncle tom cracker's idea, b/c he used this as an opportunity to put a feather up his ass - which he's been waiting to do since he landed

sambuca loses the SOS again though and the best target is lindsey. fortunately old vs young gang-up and force a sudden death tie breaker between carl & hottie. dr carl - who we all know is a dentist astounds us with his medical knowledge by missing both of the medically related survival questions, almost blowing his cover as the mafia's peridondic torture king
of the south.

here's the roll call-

queen brandon - agreed to cook breakfast, then encourages others to chow
down before the rest get back. what's he doing behind YOUR back?

clarence - glad the spotlight was off him finally

ethan - funny to watch....each challenge is designed so he will stumble for
our entertainment

kim j - stand over there & dont move!

kim p - i think they are saving clips on her for a 'kim p focus episode'

linda - all of a sudden she's the f'n african queen saying something about
'mother africa being upset, and that the shrunken apple-head idol goddess will not live in a home of conflict'
"oh holiest of holy african queen...please show me the way to appease the spirit gods..."

uncle tom cracker is driving me nuts -- that guy needs to go. way too self righteous & obnoxious.

frank - hey stalin...lighten up man. he's got some sense...but not much of it is common.

kelly - i thought she mighta been voted out in an episode i missed...where the hell was she?

lex luther - still lecturing, may be the first time i'll hear a woman say
'hey! would you just shut up?...you sound like a woman.'

lindsey - got all hot & sweaty this week...next week joins kim in tribal mud bath

silas - not as smart as we thought he might be (sorry lisa...)

theresa - who is that again?

carl - hard to argue with the jury...you should seen it comin and kept your yapper shut.

final 4:

frank
kim p
silas
lindsey
(ethan gets a wildcard this week)

BJH

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: shrunken apple heads & stuff...... ItzLisa 10-27-01 1
 RE: shrunken apple heads & stuff...... Drive My Car 10-28-01 2
 RE: shrunken apple heads & stuff...... Thrill Seeker 10-30-01 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-27-01, 08:14 PM (EST)
1. "RE: shrunken apple heads & stuff...."
>>silas - not as smart as we thought he might be (sorry lisa...)

***And yet you have him smart enough to be in your pick for final four...sorry, bluejackethockey.

HI, SILAS!!!

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-28-01, 02:17 PM (EST)
2. "RE: shrunken apple heads & stuff...."

Always enjoy these summaries from you Hockey.
Keep it up.
You have me giggling over the shunken apple head thing

Thrill Seeker 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-30-01, 02:51 PM (EST)
3. "RE: shrunken apple heads & stuff...."
>Will clarence take a
>20 minute shower unter the
>tank & leave the water
>running??...stay tuned....
---Followed by Clarence blaming it on Dianne then Lex and Tom cussing him out telling what an idiot he is and owes people apologies, and finally followed by a group of SB posters excusing Clarence's actions and calling Tom a bigot.

>special thanks to sigfreid &
>roy for those lions roaming
>around outside.
---Those lions were real. Africa is full of albino lions with braided manes that wave to people in exchange for food. The fact that they were declawed is a mere coincidence.

Hey BluJacketHockey: Look on the second row of your keyboard. There on keys outside the letters that say "Shift". If you push those buttons while you type, it will make the letters capitalized.
Just doing my part to be helpful where I can.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •