The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The #1 reason why Amber is an Attention Whore"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cherberrie 1285 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-13-01, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"The #1 reason why Amber is an Attention Whore"
Amber has now joined the dubious ranks of ex-Survivor attention whore females. She joined this group when she made the comment on the Early Show that she would think about posing for Playboy. The Playboy comment (made by most of the Survivor females) is a brilliant attention whore move! Why you ask? Remember when Jenna spent 2 weeks contemplating Playboy? She never intended to pose but she certainly got a lot of press coverage on the topic during her 2 week "decision-making period." Jerri is in the middle of that "decision period" right now and Amber has just entered it herself. The whole lot of them are attention whores. Boo hiss.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The #1 reason why Amber is an A... Survivorerist 04-13-01 1
   RE: The #1 reason why Amber is an A... Cherberrie 04-13-01 2
 RE: The #1 reason why Amber is an A... desert_rhino 04-13-01 3
   RE: The #1 reason why Amber is an A... Survivorerist 04-13-01 4
       RE: The #1 reason why Amber is an A... Dalton 04-13-01 5
           RE: The #1 reason why Amber is an A... Survivorerist 04-13-01 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-13-01, 09:35 AM (EST)
1. "RE: The #1 reason why Amber is an Attention Whore"
Well, she, like everyone else, deserves all the attention she can get (this is not the start of a war, Cher, just my opinion).

================

Survivorerist
S.B.P.C.
S.B.J.S.B.C.
N.L.F.C.
G.A.W.D.

My New Mascot:

"It's day seven and we just caught our first fish. It did take us a week but, hey, it's better than two weeks."
-The Early Days of the Late Amber Brkich

Cherberrie 1285 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-01, 09:46 AM (EST)
2. "RE: The #1 reason why Amber is an Attention Whore"
LOL at Survivoreist! You silly man, war is the furthest thing from my mind! Like you, I also have my opinion of Amber and it just happens to differ from yours! Don't worry Survivoreist, I still love you even though you are blinded by Amber-love! *smooch*

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-13-01, 09:52 AM (EST)
3. "RE: The #1 reason why Amber is an Attention Whore"
Heh. Apparently I'm male, and have a pulse, 'cause I'd buy that issue, even though I usually don't.

-- JV

04-13-01, 10:50 AM (EST)
4. "RE: The #1 reason why Amber is an Attention Whore"
>>>I'd buy that issue, even though I usually don't.<<<

Really? You would? I don't think I would (surprise!). Seeing that kind of thing just doesn't do it for me. I'd rather see a photo spread of Amber wearing something really cute and chic and looking pretty than of her wearing nothing at all (which is a lie because she'd probably still be wearing those cute socks and a necklace).

================

Survivorerist
S.B.P.C.
S.B.J.S.B.C.
N.L.F.C.
G.A.W.D.

My New Mascot:

"It's day seven and we just caught our first fish. It did take us a week but, hey, it's better than two weeks."

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-01, 12:59 PM (EST)
5. "RE: The #1 reason why Amber is an Attention Whore"
Oh for Pity Sake SIR....wake up!!!

Amber ****s (insert: sex act)

Amber farts, poops, pees, belches, farts, has bo
and bad breathe!!!

She would probably do a "Lamber: The Beaver Survivor"
nude calendar if she could make the REALLY
big bucks.

Dalton
PS. Tell me when the Therapy kicks in...hehehe.

04-13-01, 01:45 PM (EST)
6. "RE: The #1 reason why Amber is an Attention Whore"
LAST EDITED ON 04-13-01 AT 03:22 PM (EST)

>>>She would probably do a "Lamber: The Beaver Survivor" nude calendar if she could make the REALLY big bucks.<<<

The point I was trying to make wasn't that she is some fantastic fairy queen and not human. If she decides to pose for Playboy, make the calendar, etc. then more power to her. I'm just saying that I probably wouldn't buy something like that. It's just a simple statement about what would and wouldn't turn me on about Amber.

>>>Amber ****s (insert: sex act)

Amber farts, poops, pees, belches, farts, has bo
and bad breathe!!!<<<

Yeah, but so does every other human. In my books, she's still great.

Edited to change the opening sentence (Too easy to take out of context) and add second paragraph (which I originally hadn't thought of a response to).

================

Survivorerist
S.B.P.C.
S.B.J.S.B.C.
N.L.F.C.
G.A.W.D.

My New Mascot:

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •