The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"RIchard Hatch gets fired"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-04-11, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"RIchard Hatch gets fired"
Too bad, I was rooting for him on Celebrity Apprentice. He got fired because it was a "rolodex challenge" as I call it - one where you have to get on the phone to your rich friends and have them donate large sums of cash.

Richard has no rolodex to speak of. I mean, who did they think he would call, Mark Burnett?

But I wonder, do you think he has Jeff Probst's number? And would he have donated if he called him? Or is there too much bad blood over the whole "survivor lied to me, they said they paid the taxes" thing?

Burnett clearly doesn't hold a grudge, since he put him on Apprentice........

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: RIchard Hatch gets fired dabo 04-04-11 1
 RE: RIchard Hatch gets fired Estee 04-04-11 2
   RE: RIchard Hatch gets fired kingfish 04-04-11 3
       RE: RIchard Hatch gets fired suzzee 04-05-11 4
   RE: RIchard Hatch gets fired michel 04-06-11 5
       RE: RIchard Hatch gets fired Estee 04-06-11 6
           RE: RIchard Hatch gets fired michel 04-06-11 7
 RE: RIchard Hatch gets fired Cathy the Canadian 04-08-11 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-04-11, 01:59 PM (EST)
1. "RE: RIchard Hatch gets fired"
You would think he would have a few rich contacts from doing Celebrity Penitentiary.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-11, 04:17 PM (EST)
2. "RE: RIchard Hatch gets fired"
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-11 AT 04:21 PM (EST)

Burnett clearly doesn't hold a grudge, since he put him on Apprentice...

The argument I made in the Apprentice forum was that Richard was cast specifically to be fired and kicked on his way out the door. Donald's 'Oh, did you think you'd get to talk?' approach is the charge of the not-so-light brigade. Any contestant without that big black book to thumb through is only there to go out: with Richard, it was just meant to be a little more humiliating. It's a lot easier to do when you're working with a scripted show.

He may have gotten in because of a grudge. I'm not sure he's figured that out.

Did you notice that written on Richard's painting of things which make him happy was the word 'Obfuscation?'

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-11, 05:57 PM (EST)
3. "RE: RIchard Hatch gets fired"
Invite Hatch to be on the show, then humiliate him by firing him because he's poor instead of firing Gary for idiocy, then drop a dime to his (Hatch's) Parole Officer about leaving the jurisdiction (Rhode Island).

Genius.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-11, 10:46 AM (EST)
4. "RE: RIchard Hatch gets fired"
Mark Burnett furnished the dime.

agman makes me hot

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-11, 06:25 PM (EST)
5. "RE: RIchard Hatch gets fired"
You are forgetting that they wanted Hatch for HvV and they invited him to participate in the promos and the 10th anniversary special. Burnett knows that Hatch has a point if only for the fact that the "million", even if it was fake, was on display in cash and was awarded in Borneo, not in the US. As for Hatch's pretention of a deal to have his taxes paid, Dicque is too smart to have made that up entirely.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-11, 08:24 PM (EST)
6. "RE: RIchard Hatch gets fired"
I think we're just going to wind up agreeing to disagree on this one. I think MB not only likes seeing people taken down, he enjoys setting it up -- and getting to repeat his chances just adds to the fun.

As for Richard's being too bright to make up a bad story...

...ibid?

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-11, 09:33 PM (EST)
7. "RE: RIchard Hatch gets fired"
Don't get me wrong, I do agree that Burnett likes to see people fall on their face. He certainly is that cruel but I don't think he's holding a grudge. After all, part of his success is due to Hatch and the way he played the game.

This was an opportunity and even if Hatch had no shot of winning, he probably made some important friends. For one, Trump is working to get him out of jail so he could be there at the end of the season.

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-08-11, 01:01 PM (EST)
8. "RE: RIchard Hatch gets fired"
All the Burnett talk - I'm still wondering about Probst! Would he have donated, do ya think, assuming Hatch even has his number?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •