The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official SurvivorBlows S19 Samoa - Ep. 10 Summary"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-25-09, 03:13 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official SurvivorBlows S19 Samoa - Ep. 10 Summary"
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-09 AT 12:16 PM (EST)

"The Wrath of Sham"

NIGHT 24

Return to Camp Aiga (formerly Camp Galu). After sending Kelly off to the Ponderosa, Picasso Russ was pleased as punch with himself. Daveball, in a brilliant and perfectly socially apt move, congratulated Russ on his brilliant move playing the HII.

Queen Laura, meanwhile, was down in the dumps, cursing Russ as everything anti-Laura. It was his turn, blast it all!

Later Shambo and Russ had a howling session. "She said you ruined everything!" Shambo's howls could be heard all the way to the Ponderosa, unfortunately for Kelly, but at least everyone knew exactly how she felt about things. Brilliant.

DAY 25

Russ is up first thing in the morning hunting for the hidden immunity idol. He looks and looks and looks. Meanwhile, Shambo wants to make sure everyone knows she's out to get Laura, Laura and her sorority girls have been the bane of her existence since day 1. So she goes to the smartest guy in camp, John, and tells him, trying to sway him to the dark side.

Well, the other dark side.

Honestly, if she wanted everyone in camp to know she should have told Invisible Brett Master Spyboy. But anyway, John hears her out, says he has to do what's right for him, but he will keep her secret (realizing everyone knows anyway, I mean duh).

CHALLENGE BEACH

Hey, it's time for a reward challenge. In this RC they will divide into randomly selected teams of five. One member of each team will lay on a torture platform while the other four use their ropes to whip them around the flagged area. First team to collect 15 flags and put them in order in the flagholes wins reward, a flight to another island for a picnic at a beautiful waterfall.

Yellow team is Shambo, Jaison, Monica, Mick and John, with John in the torture platform because he's heavier than Monica.

Purple team is Invisible Brett, Daveball, Queen Laura, Picasso Russell and Ratkiller Natalie, with Nat in the torture platform because she weighs so little.

And they're off! Purple takes an early lead whipping Nat around the area and making sure of the camera blurs for this episode. Yellow finally gets into a groove but John isn't as easy to whip around. Purple keeps the lead, Nat progressively dangles further and further for progressively more blurs. And finally Purple wins! Jeff gives them a handheld doohicky so they can take pictures, not bothering to tell them it can do other things, and sends them on their way. Yellow goes back to camp with nothing.

On the flight they take many pictures and finally another island comes into view. All are making nice, even Picasso and the Queen. They eventually get to the waterfall and, oh boy, hot dogs! The ladies can't wait to dig into those hot dogs, this is a lucky day! The guys, of course, notice the pie.

Meanwhile, back at camp, while Shambo sleeps and John is off somewhere by himself searching for plantains, Mick and Jaison try to recruit Monica to their dark side. They have five votes on their side, one more and no one has to worry about a tie. Are they sure they have five votes, yes they are, oh yes. So, instead of digging for more information, Monica offers up John for the chopping block. Brilliant! She also manages to never mention this to John because, you know, secrets are just so easy to keep in this game, just ask Sham.

Back at the picnic Russ finds a treemail in the doohickey, it's a clue to find the HII! He shares this with the others so that when he does find it they'll all know he really is Picasso. A bit later they find a video showing the exact rock the thing is hiding under.

Remind me, why are they bothering to hide the thing?

As soon as they get back to camp Russ tells Jaison and Mick about the clue and the rock and the latest great idol hunt is immediately underway. Queen Laura orders her minions to follow Russ and keep an eye on him because they don't want him having the HII again. I honestly don't know how watching him find the idol prevents him from having it. Russ starts turning over rocks!

After a bit Russ takes off running, Daveball gives chase, but Russ gives him the slip and doubles back to the same spot, finds the rock and the idol. You know, that actually was kind of smart. Except that Russ wants them to think he has the HII so now he will have to spend the next two days not hunting for it at all.

DAY 26

Whatever happened on Day 26 we didn't see any of it. But we can be sure of the following things.

Russ didn't hunt for the idol.

Laura, Daveball, Brett and Monica, and probably John I don't know, didn't put it together that Russ had the idol.

So much for that plan, Picasso.

Monica still didn't tell John she'd offered his head to Foa Foa.

Shambo was still making no secret that she was out to get Laura but no one really listens to her or what she says.

Brett continued practicing his invisibility.

DAY 27

A lazy morning. Laura and Monica got together to share their hatred of Shambo. Laura decides she needs to win immunity again, Shambo may be siding with Foa Foa.

CHALLENGE BEACH

Aiga arrives and Jeff explains this is an immunity challenge, takes back the necklace from Laura. How this one works, it's in two parts. In the first part they each get one rock to throw at their three tiles. For each of their tiles that is broken they get a spear. In the second part they fire their spears with a crossbow. The one at the end whose spear is closest to the center of the target wins immunity. They draw for colors.

Shambo throws her rock, misses. Russell throws his rock, misses. Jason throws, one tile. John throws, misses. Monica throws, misses. Daveball throws, breaks one of Monica's tiles. Natalie misses. Mick hits one tile. Brett hits two tiles. Finally, Laura throws, misses. Shambo breaks out smiling and laughing and hooting and doing a Laura-lost celebration dance!

Brett fires his first spear, hits the target. Jaison fires, misses. Monica fires, just barely manages to hit the target. Mick fires, beats Brett. Brett fires his second spear, barely in the strike zone. Mick wins immunity!

That was quick.

Back at camp, Russell claims the hammock, it's become his throne. Shambo tells Brett she's voting for Laura. Whew, finally! Now everyone's going to know she's out to get Laura. In Galu strategy session John says they should target Natalie but not let Russell know they're targeting Natalie. Daveball determines they can risk drawing the colored rock.

Monica decides to trick Foa Foa into voting for John, so it'll be four votes for John, one vote for Laura, five votes for Natalie. Brilliant. The most brilliant part, of course, is she still hasn't told John about this brilliant plan. She's goes off to sell John to Foa Foa. And she sells hard, mighty hard, mighty mighty hard. Brett, meanwhile, just cannot keep a secret, he let's John in on the plan. John is upset for some reason, I wonder why.

Later on John and Russell get together, Russell tells John about the plan. Foa Foa aren't buying it, they think it's a trick. Russell asks John to vote for Laura. John says he'll think about it but a Foa Foa would have to be the next to go once Laura is gone. Russell agrees to that. Neither of them actually believes a deal has been made but Russell gave his word.

TRIBAL COUNCIL

Jeff leads a discussion about the division of Aiga into Foa Foa and Galu. The four Foa are tight, Galu isn't solid. Laura says Galu is solid, basically announces to the whole world that Shambo doesn't count. Shambo might even have figured that one out. And then they vote. Russell keeps his HII in his pocket this time. The first vote ends in a tie, five votes for Laura and five votes for Natalie.

Jeff has to send them to vote again, except not Laura or Natalie, and just to be clear about the rules, this time they can only vote for Laura or Natalie. And if the second vote ends in a tie they will have to draw rocks, but not Laura or Natalie, and whoever draws the colored rock will be out of the game. So they go off to vote again. Jeff reads the second set of votes. Laura. Natalie. Laura. Natalie. Laura. Natalie. Laura. Laura! Shambo finally got Laura! Ladies and gentlemen, the queen has left the chessboard.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official SurvivorBlows S19 Samo... kircon 12-02-09 1
 RE: Official SurvivorBlows S19 Samo... suzzee 12-02-09 2
 RE: Official SurvivorBlows S19 Samo... michel 12-02-09 3
 RE: Official SurvivorBlows S19 Samo... Outfrontgirl 12-28-09 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-02-09, 12:54 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Official SurvivorBlows S19 Samoa - Ep. 10 Summary"
The Queen is dead! Long live King Picasso!

That was great Dabo! I loved all the names.

I'm sorry I didn't respond sooner, I took a break from the board. But I'm back and what a great homecoming: The Wrath of Sham! Thanks for this wonderful summary and we'll be waiting for the next installment: The Search for iBrett.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-09, 01:22 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Official SurvivorBlows S19 Samoa - Ep. 10 Summary"
Hey, I didn't know Survivor was a reality-comedy show. Well shoot, that makes all the difference!

Wonderful job dabo and "Daveball" explains alot, I wondered why Jeff always calls him "Daveball" It's not like there are 2 Russells um Daves in the game. It sure makes things clear though. sort of

Anyway nice summary I enjoyed reading it.

Grrrr It's best to play dead when sock puppets attack

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-09, 07:45 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Official SurvivorBlows S19 Samoa - Ep. 10 Summary"
Great summary Dabo!

It's nice to read this to get back in the swing of things.

Loved the names and:
"Well, the other dark side."

So true! Which is darker?!!

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

12-28-09, 02:17 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Official SurvivorBlows S19 Samoa - Ep. 10 Summary"
Excellent summary, dabs!
Loved the send-up of the idol search and how you're not sure how following Russell prevents him from getting the idol. Also

>>>A bit later they find a video showing the exact rock the thing is hiding under.

Remind me, why are they bothering to hide the thing?

Indeed! Sheesh.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •