The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S18 Gufu Award: recrud"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-25-09, 10:54 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"S18 Gufu Award: recrud"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-09 AT 11:04 PM (EST)

Yadayadayada, Gufu Award: Freebie week, go for broke, point out everything you can from this week's recap!

I'll start!

Production: Taking a three week break from showing actual episodes, way to put the brakes on.

Ben Coach: Could you, like, do something that isn't a head game? Something that is actually worth something? Thought not. Worthless headcase.

Sierra. Oh, for a few moments I had hope for you, then you started listening to Coach, bought into his game. Dumdum.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S18 Gufu Award: recrud PepeLePew13 03-26-09 1
 RE: S18 Gufu Award: recrud citywitch 03-26-09 2
 RE: S18 Gufu Award: recrud Colonel Zoidberg 03-26-09 3
 RE: S18 Gufu Award: recrud Estee 03-27-09 4
   RE: S18 Gufu Award: recrud dabo 03-27-09 5
       RE: S18 Gufu Award: recrud suzzee 03-28-09 6
           RE: S18 Gufu Award: recrud jobgirl 03-28-09 7
 RE: S18 Gufu Award: recrud PsychoKitty 03-29-09 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26138 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-09, 05:40 AM (EST)
1. "RE: S18 Gufu Award: recrud"
I'd like to think that it's because Sierra decided it was better to pretend to go along with Coach just so he'd shut up with his carping and Knute Rockneisms, better to appear to be on his side so she could go further.

Production - it sure seems more and more to me like they're holding up signs for Knute Coach to recite his sayings from. Coach, please zip it already. And I'd like to throw a second gufu to Production for not showing us the full level of jackassiness of Coach's from the first episode so we can just hate him from the get-go instead of starting to hate him around the third episode.

Coach's Mom gets a gufu because she didn't make sure that the doctor slapped him hard enough when he was born.

Stinky Musings <--- blog's been updated!

citywitch 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-26-09, 06:42 AM (EST)
2. "RE: S18 Gufu Award: recrud"
the biggest GUFU available for Coach by virtue of his very existence. did anyone else notice the sheer obnoxiousness of his just idly standing there pointing out to Sierra where to do the work to get the biggest berries while he mentally broke her down? the worst kind of yuckiness ever.

Colonel Zoidberg 3662 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-26-09, 07:03 AM (EST)
3. "RE: S18 Gufu Award: recrud"
Gufu: Coach giving me even more material for the March Madness Tourney in OT.

More Gufu: Has Taj lost her mind? Is she looking like this season's Marcus - strong player who's unheard from after the halfway point? And it's too bad...being from Columbus, her husband's football royalty to me.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-09, 09:14 AM (EST)
4. "RE: S18 Gufu Award: recrud"
Production: Taking a three week break from showing actual episodes, way to put the brakes on.

At what point did you decide the train had ever started moving?

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-09, 11:04 PM (EST)
5. "RE: S18 Gufu Award: recrud"
The game has three stages. Early game (pre-merge) usually generates the most gufus. Mid game (post-merge) is the most interesting part and usually generates the absolute biggest gufus. End game (at F5 or F4) is generally very tedious and the gufus tend to be the same old end game gufus. In Gufu Award terms this three week break is an absolute show-killer.

Coach gufu: yadayada yadayada bumpbump. Putting on the Maestro hat and trying to get the tribe to play along, that would have been good for yucks if he'd done it that way, just for fun, but instead it was just more of the Call-Me-Coach strategy of trying to make the rest of the tribe Coachbots.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-09, 07:48 AM (EST)
6. "RE: S18 Gufu Award: recrud"
Phil will be stopping by to hand out Indian nose flutes to everyone. Coach will be conducting the Tocantins Nasal Orchestra in his own rendition of the Boogie Woogie Lost my Tissue Symphony.

jobgirl 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-28-09, 02:14 PM (EST)
7. "RE: S18 Gufu Award: recrud"
LAST EDITED ON 03-28-09 AT 02:17 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-28-09 AT 02:16 PM (EST)

#1 Gufu: Coach for first saying that he dreamed about the snake from his time in the Amazon and they saying I told you there was a snake, saw one in the rafters when then found the snake skin. But he really does have a reoccurring snake-around-my-neck dream, by the way. Extra points for Brandon for calling him on it.

PsychoKitty 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-29-09, 04:01 PM (EST)
8. "RE: S18 Gufu Award: recrud"
Coach: I'm with all of you. Quel Douchebag. Only compounding his ridiculousness with his faux orchestra and you are right - not playing it for laughs. Berating Sierra Yeech! Where did he learn his excellent coaching skills? It's a good thing for his former students that he lost his job.

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •