The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vamp's Condensed ( way condensed..) Summary"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-05-01, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vamp's Condensed ( way condensed..) Summary"
LAST EDITED ON 04-05-01 AT 10:06 PM (EST)

DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE WEST COAST AND DON'T WANT IT SPOILED! I just wanted to give a few quotes, and observations from tonight's show..No way anything like a "real summary", but I had to..LOL.. Some stuff was just too funny!.........................................................

Keith on Amber: "She's like a little lamb." Commenting on her being lost wihout J-Ho.

Liz on Jerri: "I think that everyone here would bring back Jerri if we had rice to come with her." tee hee

Keith catching a grasshopper: "You show me Colby doin' that."

Colby trying to catch a grasshopper: "You can't sneak up on a grasshopper."

Skinny bony, sick looking bodies on all... ( well Colb still looks pretty good to me.

FOOD AUCTION!! RIVER WATER WAITRESS, PLEASE!

Nick bid and won: $60 for four Duh-ree-toes and a bowl of Salsa
Amber: $80 for a mountain Dew
Nick: $100 dollars, a Bud and some pretzels
Liz: glob of PB and some chocolate
Tina and Liz: Liz borrowed money from Tina and won the bid of a plate of mashed potatoes and gravy w/ Turkey and shared the plate.
Colby:$280 an energy bar and iced coffee ( did you see how he bid resting his finger on the side of his face and lightly tapping to bid? awwwwww...cute!
Rodger: Yummy Cheesburger!
Amber: $200 a glass of river water.. ( I had a feeling the "surprise" food would bite....)
Lots of restroom trips immeadiately after!

NICK QUOTE: "I'm gonna take a bath so the whole tent doesn't smell like ass at the end of the night"

Colby wins immunity. (Damn.. you gotta admit, for a second, it looked like Nick might have pulled it off.) " *sigh*

Jiffy Probe arrives bearing rice: "I come today because I'm concerned." BUUUWWAHHH!

Offer: Their shelter ( tarps and Colbster's flag) for rice and 25 fishing hooks. DUH, they take it who woulda thunk it!.. LOL

Keith said: "That's fer shure" just like Rudy used to.. ( I miss Rudy)

It's Bullsh!t that my Nick sat on his Harvard butt while the rest of the tribe rebuilt camp after losing their shelter... What can I say buddy, you really did derseve to go.. *sob* Buh-bye..

Nick gets voted off.

THE END

*sigh* NOW who do I root for??? LNAO!!

----------------------------------------
"There's a sucker born every minute at Transylvania Maternity Hospital."

***GO NICK***KEEP A LOW(ER) PROFILE!!***

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Vamp's Condensed ( way condense... Survivorerist 04-05-01 1
 RE: Vamp's Condensed ( way condense... Dakota 04-05-01 2
 RE: Vamp's Condensed ( way condense... Dalton 04-05-01 3
   RE: Vamp's Condensed ( way condense... Dakota 04-05-01 4
   RE: Vamp's Condensed ( way condense... Donzi 04-05-01 5
       RE: Vamp's Condensed ( way condense... ItzLisa 04-06-01 6
           RE: Vamp's Condensed ( way condense... Donzi 04-06-01 7
           RE: Vamp's Condensed ( way condense... taginite 04-06-01 8
               RE: Vamp's Condensed ( way condense... Dakota 04-06-01 9
                   RE: Vamp's Condensed ( way condense... VampKira 04-07-01 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-01, 09:38 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Vamp's Condensed ( way condensed..) Summary"
What about Tina's "Well here's yer ticket, buuuudddddy?"

Survivorerist

**GO AMBER!**

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-05-01, 09:41 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Vamp's Condensed ( way condensed..) Summary"
I just don't remember so much vomiting on Survivor 1. Is my memory failing? Maybe it's the river water. Maybe the pig was undercooked and it's finally catching up with them. Maybe without Jerri they needed something else to make them sick. Lis is very weak, but I think Colby has some food hidden somewhere, having learned from Kel. He's showing few signs of weakness. Keith blew Immunity. He had it. He watched his fire bucket instead of going for more water. His restaurant is taking rice off the menu. No matter, the fearsome foursome got Nick. Amber, if you don't go a-Kuchaing, you're a dumbsh__. You're #1 on the Ogakor hit list once Lis is gone.

***Deep in the Outback, no one can hear you scream.***

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-05-01, 10:59 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Vamp's Condensed ( way condensed..) Summary"
Vamp Darkness Goddess, I'm so sorry your guy
Nick got the boot. He just never got his act
together and then Scarri moved in and did you
notice....right after that Nick got those
"enlarged tastebuds" and felt sicker and weaker.

I'll bet that B.itch tried to play suckyface
w/Nick and now he's paying the ultimate price!!

Who can you root for now.....take Colby, please!

I'm really torn that Colby is still going to mess
up and l.o.s.e. or that Tina is going to turn into
Wonder Woman and w.i.n........I don't know which
side of Colby vs. Tina I am on as yet.

You Noted Colby during the Auction.....
At real TX livestock auctions
those good ole boys can "bid" by blinking their
left eye....it is strange and damned hard to
follow. Lots of northern-type have been known
to buy a $78,000. bull because they scratched
their nose at the wrong time. (Yeeh-Haa, Suckers!) LOL.

Dalton

04-05-01, 11:49 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Vamp's Condensed ( way condensed..) Summary"
I know about this auction stuff 'cause I live in Leslie Hindman's town. Here in the big city they give 'em paddles with numbers on it to hold up. Much more civilized and no one's afraid to blow their nose.

Donzi 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-05-01, 11:55 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Vamp's Condensed ( way condensed..) Summary"
I loved watching Colby being way cool at the auction, but my favorite line came from Tina at the bidding for four Do-ree-toes for $40, "That's more than tee-un dollars a chee-up!!!"

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-06-01, 10:16 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Vamp's Condensed ( way condensed..) Summary"

>my favorite line came from Tina at the bidding for four Do-ree-toes for $40, "That's more than tee-un dollars a chee-up!!!"

*** I was HOWLING with laughter when she said that!!! I don't think I've ever heard her accent that thick!!!

I also had MANY favorite Keith moments last night! He was killin' me! First of all, when he very softly started singing "Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead" to Nick!!! And the whole grasshopper thing had me on the floor!! There was that one distant shot of him just running all over the place with that net in his hand and that big wooley beard - my boyfriend and I both said in unison "He looks like he's gone totally insane!" Then, when he's stuffing the grasshoppers in his shirt pocket, he pauses for a second, and has this really "I'm so proud of myself" look on his face, and just at that moment, a grasshopper comes boinging out of his pocket! Priceless!

What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about???

Donzi 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-06-01, 06:05 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Vamp's Condensed ( way condensed..) Summary"
My man Keith was killin' me last night, too. So funny!
Did you catch the video/audio clip of him on the CBS site?
If you haven't, go there. You'll love it, Lisa.

taginite 222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-06-01, 06:28 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Vamp's Condensed ( way condensed..) Summary"
>Then, when he's stuffing the grasshoppers in his shirt pocket, he pauses for a second, and has this really "I'm so proud of myself" look on his face, and just at that moment, a grasshopper comes boinging out of his pocket!<

------
that grasshopper was the colbster. jerri put an evil spell on colby and morphed him..

04-06-01, 07:14 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Vamp's Condensed ( way condensed..) Summary"
Even better than Keith's pocketing the grasshoppers was Colbster wandering aimlessly through the wicked thicket commenting on how much energy it takes to catch the dern thangs and how you can't chase 'em down. Then doing a kung fu imitation "lil grasshopper". Guess it's nothing like a rattlesnake roundup, cowboy! But the image of Keith and his butterfly net will be with me a looooooong time.

***Deep in the Outback, no one can hear you scream."

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-01, 12:33 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Vamp's Condensed ( way condensed..) Summary"
>What about Tina's "Well here's yer ticket, buuuudddddy?"<

>>I loved watching Colby being way cool at the auction, but my favorite line came from Tina at the bidding for four Do-ree-toes for $40, "That's more than tee-un dollars a chee-up!!!"<<

>>First of all, when he very softly started singing "Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead" to Nick!!!>>

Wow...you know, it seems like I forgot to add the funniest lines in the show.. LOL.. You should have seen me though...writing everything down like a mad woman! My VCR is broken so I can't tape anything.. and the Dor-eeee-toes comment! Classic! Finally they are saying things worth quoting!!! LOL

----------------------------------------
"There's a sucker born every minute at Transylvania Maternity Hospital."
"I'm gonna take a bath so the whole tent doesn't smell like ass at the end of the night" - The late, and often absent, Nick Brown

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •