The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Just wondering, as I sometimes do...WHY did Todd"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-26-07, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Just wondering, as I sometimes do...WHY did Todd"
give James the HII from THEIR camp, if he was sure there was one at THE OTHER CAMP???

I mean, strategically speaking, wasn't that a really dumb thing to do-give the other tribe the HII, leaving YOUR tribe vulnerable, which is was, when the opposing tribe could somehow get wind, and end up with TWO??

Thank goodness it didn't happen this week, but were they not to merge next week, why would the people at Jon-Who? need TWO HII??

Well, we all know the answer to that-they couldn't win a challenge if their lives depended on it! OK, just wondering.....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Just wondering, as I sometimes ... Cyndimaus 10-26-07 1
 RE: Just wondering, as I sometimes ... Fishercat 10-26-07 2
 RE: Just wondering, as I sometimes ... michel 10-26-07 3
   RE: Just wondering, as I sometimes ... KObrien_fan 10-26-07 4
   RE: Just wondering, as I sometimes ... CattyChat 10-26-07 5
 RE: Just wondering, as I sometimes ... Jenna_F 10-26-07 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-26-07, 10:29 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Just wondering, as I sometimes do...WHY did Todd"
The only thing I can figure is that is was a quick fix. Maybe Todd was thinking that James might not have the chance to get at the immunity idol in his own camp in time to use it for tribal council. (even though it ended up not mattering)

siggie by ARnutz
bounced by Icey

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-26-07, 11:08 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Just wondering, as I sometimes do...WHY did Todd"
Basically, Todd couldn't assume it was in the same exact place or that James would be able to find it in time, at all, or that someone at ZH hadn't found it. It's all extremely unlikely, but to take the chance and then potentially lose the numbers would be a bad idea. He had to insure it.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-26-07, 11:45 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Just wondering, as I sometimes do...WHY did Todd"
I think Todd had two valid reasons to give James the immunity idol:
1- The losing team has sometimes been forced to go immediately to TC.

2- Jaime could've already picked up the ZH idol.

The problem I have with that is then; why did Todd tell James to vote Jaime, the one with idol clues?

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-26-07, 12:14 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Just wondering, as I sometimes do...WHY did Todd"
The problem I have with that is then; why did Todd tell James to vote Jaime, the one with idol clues

We might not have seen the entire converstaion either. Todd could have said "this is where it will be, but if you see that it is gone, don't vote for Jaime vote Erik. Also, if Jaime/Erik/PG had no idea that James would come back with an idol, they wouldn't feel threatened and wouldn't have reason to play the idol which needs to be played before the votes are read. Another way to take the person with the idol off guard. Foreshadowing?

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-26-07, 12:50 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Just wondering, as I sometimes do...WHY did Todd"
"The problem I have with that is then; why did Todd tell James to vote Jaime, the one with idol clues?"

I seem to recall Todd stating to vote Jaime out to break up the alliance/strong ties with Erik. He either said it outright to James or in a confessional shown right after giving James the HII. It makes total sense to me, because Jaime is the closest with Erik & closest with Peih-Gee, taking her out of the picture leaves more options with that tie severed. Plus several players already commented they feel Jaime is really smart & they are wary of that.

I was so bummed Todd's great plan didn't work. And poor James' head was spinning. First they want to throw the immunity challenges to boot Aaron & James and then they change their minds and want to win? WTH? I was actually waiting to see James turn around at the IC and say, "What the frick is going on with you people?!?" And be bleeped out.

My pathetic attempt at a sig

Jenna_F 310 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-26-07, 04:05 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Just wondering, as I sometimes do...WHY did Todd"
It would probably be difficult to convince james to throw a challenge, knowing they'd all vote for him if the team lost, without a gaurentee he'd be safe. Only way to gaurentee it would be to give him the HI

Signature given to me by tribephyl in an attempt to make me less boring.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •