The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Johnny Fairplay on the Judge Mathis Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jadens Mommy 333 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-02-07, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Johnny Fairplay on the Judge Mathis Show"
I watched only the first season of Survivor. But I did hear about this guy lying about his grandmother dying to get sympathy I guess.

Anyway, he was a witness today to the defandant on the Judge Mathis Show. Judge said he's been wondering about the truth of his grandmother. Johnny said, "She actually passed two weeks ago...nah, I'm lying!" Well already he blew the defandant's case. Then Judge asked about grandma's estate and if Johnny's looking to collect big. Johnny said, "I am looking forward to her death". Judge was shocked! Johnny said, "I've said worse".

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Johnny Fairplay on the Judge Ma... ivoryElephant 02-03-07 1
 RE: Johnny Fairplay on the Judge Ma... AshLanie 02-05-07 2
   RE: Johnny Fairplay on the Judge Ma... Dakota 02-09-07 4
       RE: Johnny Fairplay on the Judge Ma... AshLanie 02-10-07 5
           RE: Johnny Fairplay on the Judge Ma... AyaK 02-13-07 6
 RE: Johnny Fairplay on the Judge Ma... Spanky68 02-07-07 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-03-07, 03:51 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Johnny Fairplay on the Judge Mathis Show"
I saw that too! What kind of fu<ktard would have Jonny fairplay as his character witness.

Oh and the judge said jon could end up in big trouble if she DID die after saying that, because it would make it look like jon killed her.

He is a fucktard, he can't get a real gig, so he ends up appearing on a stupid judge show.

mind the gap

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-05-07, 07:54 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Johnny Fairplay on the Judge Mathis Show"
I happened to be home and was flipping the channels and stopped and thought, hmmm...

I would love to have seen him on Judge Judy (Think that is the one who rips all males apart).

he is a reality junkie.....he is on a show call Reality Camp (On the FOX reality channel) along with Toni, the psycho from paradise island.

Seems some can't get enough of reality shows....Him, Toni, Rob and Amber )who also have a reality show on the FOX channel), now we get to see Veronica and conmpany all over again on Road Rules.

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-09-07, 02:05 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Johnny Fairplay on the Judge Mathis Show"
First they tell me about Rawb and Ambah and I consider ripping out my cable. Now you're trying to tell me that Toni is lurking somewhere in that little box in my living room?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

::runs screaming from computer::

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-10-07, 05:59 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Johnny Fairplay on the Judge Mathis Show"
>First they tell me about Rawb
>and Ambah and I consider
>ripping out my cable.
>Now you're trying to tell
>me that Toni is lurking
>somewhere in that little box
>in my living room?
>
>Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>
>::runs screaming from computer::
>
>
>

Sorry but yah she is on a show call Camp Reality. I've only watched it once.

If I hadn't watched Paradise Hotel in reruns (Hadn't seen it the first go round) I never would have known who Toni is on Camp Reality. Seems she was also on another reality show (Per the producers of Paradise Hotel) and was a sycho there also.

Will say that Paradise Hotel is giving me a lot of chuckles......I am unsure why some were so afraid of Toni, Zack etc when they were all brought back. I would have laughed at each one instead of being scared.

I am at the point of that show where they just voted two back in....Beau and Melanie...which should prove interesting with Holly there.

anyhow, Toni looked shocked that she wasn't voted back. Well, atleast her psycho sidekick is still there: Amy whoch gives me many chuckles.

And Zack.....he really cracks me up....His words: I have attorney in me........LOL Best line I've heard in a long time on a reality show.

But I guess now atleast Toni can own that she is the oldest female psycho reality *star*. What a legacy eh?

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-07, 08:58 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Johnny Fairplay on the Judge Mathis Show"
Toni was the psycho on one of the first reality-competition shows, a Fox show entitled Love Cruise that was filmed in 2000 but didn't air until September-October 2001.

There's an entire board on Love Cruise here, since one of the other contestants on it was Michael, who posted here as "shakes the clown."

Here's the finale.

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-07, 04:28 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Johnny Fairplay on the Judge Mathis Show"
I thought Fairplay was going to parley his Survivor infamy into a stint on some Wrasslin show. Why anyone would want to see him as a wrestler is beyond me, but I thought maybe he meant he'd be a male version of the chicas who are tricked out as "managers".

I guess I will never understand how some people confuse infamy with fame.

Flashy sig by RollDdice

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •