The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rafe is a Pansy"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-08-05, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rafe is a Pansy"
Seriously, you guys. First crying at that challenge when Jamie was making fun of BJ, then blubbering about how pasty gay mormons aren't thought to be athletes (aka classically beautiful), and now b*tching out C-Note for deciding she wanted something nice for herself. Cindy didn't have to give up her car, she made the right choice, she wasn't going to win, anyway (you can tell from the editing).

One in the hand > two in the bush.

Wait, Rafe, do you think maybe these people are playing this game for THEIR OWN SELF-INTERESTS?! That they're not just going to buy some nice things for family game night and give the rest away to AIDS orphans?!

Seriously, grow a pair, and don't sing, and you're not one of the girls. You're a boy, no matter how pretty your dress is.

MM

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rafe is a Pansy HistoryDetective 12-09-05 1
   RE: Rafe is a Pansy Lisa0116 12-09-05 2
 RE: Rafe is a Pansy Max Headroom 12-09-05 3
 RE: Rafe is a Pansy okaychatt 12-09-05 4
   RE: Rafe is a Pansy bullzeye 12-10-05 5
       RE: Rafe is a Pansy Spanky68 12-11-05 6
           RE: Rafe is a Pansy Lisa0116 12-12-05 7
               RE: Rafe is a Pansy nazpink 12-12-05 8
 RE: Rafe is a Pansy Skiver 12-12-05 9
   RE: Rafe is a Pansy Lisa0116 12-12-05 10
 RE: Rafe is a Pansy arturbars 12-13-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-09-05, 07:10 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Rafe is a Pansy"
Wow. Just wow.

Somehow, I don't think that Cindy had the benefit of knowing what the editing was going to be like to guide her in making her decision about the car.

Sigs by Seana and Syren. Bouncie by IceCat. One and Only WeinerGuy.
journal

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-05, 08:33 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Rafe is a Pansy"
I agree that he has cried more than Steph has whined. I also feel he is the one running the game. Most immunities AND he is the one who got the tribe to vote out Jaime, Judd, and now Cindy. If those others were smart, they would have voted him out last night. I can't believe he would give up the car if he had won.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-05, 11:02 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Rafe is a Pansy"
Rafe is playing a game. Based on the results so far, he is playing it very well. All we see of his personality is what EPMB shows us after editing. The true verdict on his personality will come if he makes F2; after all, people who've lived with him for up to 39 days will know him far better than us DAW-watchers.

Pansy? Maybe.
Relevance? None.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-09-05, 03:51 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Rafe is a Pansy"
Whoa there. I don't feel angry at Rafe at all.

Rafe has played a terrific game. I called it early on that he wasn't the meek guy he pretends to be.

When he has to, he steps up to the plate to be a real contender at whatever challenge is at hand.

Rafe rocks, and I wish him well.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

bullzeye 5030 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-05, 06:12 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Rafe is a Pansy"
I like him too - though I can't get past the feeling that he is an incarnation of Woody Allen who, I am not so keen on.

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-05, 00:50 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Rafe is a Pansy"
Yikes, hide the kids then! I don't like him, but that has very little to do with any orientation issues.

My problem with Rafe is that if you're going to throw in with Judd and the others in the "Axis of Evil", you have to accept the ugliness that comes with it. So he should either have turned on them when he was the key player, or not whined about it.

You can't claim to be ethical if you do immoral things and accept the consequences. Now, I'm not saying that lying on Survior or voting people off is immoral. But casting your lot with rude and malicious people when you could take the higher road...

That is my problem with Rafe.

12-12-05, 11:02 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Rafe is a Pansy"
>Yikes, hide the kids then!
>I don't like him, but
>that has very little to
>do with any orientation issues.
>
>
>My problem with Rafe is that
>if you're going to throw
>in with Judd and the
>others in the "Axis of
>Evil", you have to accept
>the ugliness that comes with
>it. So he should
>either have turned on them
>when he was the key
>player, or not whined about
>it.
>
>You can't claim to be ethical
>if you do immoral things
>and accept the consequences.
>Now, I'm not saying that
>lying on Survior or voting
>people off is immoral.
>But casting your lot with
>rude and malicious people when
>you could take the higher
>road...
>
>That is my problem with Rafe.
>

My problem with him is that he was the one that came to Steph with Jaime, Judd, and Cindy's evictions. He flipped the alliance-three times and then he still says that Steph was the one in charge/in a leadership position. It was definitely not Steph-it was definitely Rafe. If he had REALLY felt bad about what he had done, he would have not only voted for Steph to get the money, but he would have come clean to the Jury (since he was no longer in contention for the million) that he was the one who hatched the plan each and every time that alliance turned and Steph just came along (because she had to) for the numbers.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-12-05, 11:10 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Rafe is a Pansy"
I agree Rafe was in control of the game far more than Steph, who basically became his henchman and rode his coattails. I think even if Rafe came out to the jury and let them in on this it wouldn't have done that much good, considering the fact that she could have teamed up with Jamie and Judd to turn on Rafe and the others would have followed since they were desperate to stay in the game and only went to Rafe because he had control, without that control he no longer would have been of use to them and going along with the others would have meant making new deals and gaining more allies. Steph had more options and opportunities than she presented for herself and that was a choice she made. Like I say you only have as many choices as you allow.

Skiver 1118 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-12-05, 01:42 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Rafe is a Pansy"
Cindy didn't have to give up her car, she made the right choice, she wasn't going to win, anyway

Cindy only made the right choice if she knew she was going to be voted off in fifth place. But giving the cars to the other people had to ensure her at least final four. There's no way she would have been voted out the same day she'd just given cars to the remaining contestants. Since fourth place has a prize of $25,000 dollars, she could have given the cars away, stayed in the game with a one-in-four or better chance of winning a million, and in the very worst case, still have bought a car - or even a gas-guzzling SUV - with her winnings.

Sig by Cygnus X1

"I know it's a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it." - GW Bush

12-12-05, 05:22 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Rafe is a Pansy"
>Cindy didn't have to give up
>her car, she made the
>right choice, she wasn't going
>to win, anyway

>
>Cindy only made the right choice
>if she knew she was
>going to be voted off
>in fifth place. But giving
>the cars to the other
>people had to ensure her
>at least final four. There's
>no way she would have
>been voted out the same
>day she'd just given cars
>to the remaining contestants. Since
>fourth place has a prize
>of $25,000 dollars, she could
>have given the cars away,
>stayed in the game with
>a one-in-four or better chance
>of winning a million, and
>in the very worst case,
>still have bought a car
>- or even a gas-guzzling
>SUV - with her winnings.
>

Here is my thought on the car......

If Cindy had given away the cars to the other Survivors, then even if she HAD been voted out fifth, the final four would have vehicles. Whomever wins, gets a vehicle. Just like when Amber won-the winner doesn't get to keep both cars (the one she got when Rob took her when he won the reward and the one she got for winning the game) and she had to give one away. Cindy would have received the cast off car. I just know that whoever won would have given her the other vehicle.

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-05, 03:36 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Rafe is a Pansy"
Rafe is a pathetic pansy - I agree. His final-three decision was stupid at best. What kind of moron would do such a thing. Steph played him like a fluit with her cry-and-whine game. And then he goes on to blame Danni for not picking him to the final two? Hey, idiot - you just told her not to....

I do give him props though for not eating the chicken.... The only smart thing he did all game...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •