The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

thetick 279 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-22-04, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"
Rupert, Pathological Liar or Completely out of his fricking mind, skull numbingly blind to his own shortcomings, blisteringly stupidly narcisistically rewriting reality to suit his own deranged fantasy where he no longer shops at the fat kids store and everyone loooooves him cause he's just so darn good.

Ok, check out this interview that Poopert the Pirate did with a local Indianapolis tv station. The whole thing is here, but I will be posting excerpts for purposes of mockery.

First off, he has an extremely high opinion of himself and his superior method of winning a million dollars in the Poopert Memorial Slobberhump Giveaway, as opposed to actually making even the slightest bit of a strategic move and actually winning something on his own which is supposed to be the point of Survivor. the quote:

Rupert Boneham won big in the Survivor viewer poll, garnering numbers that might make George W. Bush and John Kerry envious: 30 million votes.

"It was amazing. To get 85 percent of the vote was so much better to win that way than to win from seven disgruntled jury members voting for the lesser of two evils," said Rupert.

Yessss, having a prize handed to you because the vast majority of Americans are moronic sheep is far superior to actually winning.

Second, the big baby continues to try to weasel out of his and his alone responsibility for the WORST. SHELTER. EVER.

News 8: You built a shelter.

RB: In my defense, the water never hit us from the sea. It hit us from the jungle. With the volcanic islands the water never soaked in the ground and it just runs in the jungle and it hit us from the jungle.

News 8: Were you nervous after that?

RB: It was a group effort on that shelter. It made it look like it was all my idea. Ethan helped kind of instigate a little fight between Gerry and I with telling me dig, dig, and telling Gerry it's silly to dig. There's all kinds of extenuating circumstances in things like that. I made it through that silly shelter and I took all blame and said - silliest. Hoosiers dig basements. I like a basement. It was cool for the day and a half, two days we had it. It was warm in the evening and cool in the day.

Thirdly, and this is the big one, (the preceding two points were included for rant warmup purposes only) Poopert expects us to believe this complete piece of shiit he is trying to float by as actual events:

News 8: Once you were voted off, you had an encounter with a whale.

RB: On Pearl Isles when they had twelve days of jury camp, there was one time where there's the big shift of the current and the big current sweeps through the Carribbean seas, the humpback whale followed the fish that are following the krill and the plankton and the little jellyfish. Everybody follows everybody. At one point I saw in between the two islands a mama and a baby humpback whale. I ran out, grabbed the kayaks, snuck off the island, paddled out to open sea and was within five feet of a baby whale that would breathe and the blowholes would open up and breathe on me, watching the baby. I got too comfortable. I was ten minutes sitting there with the mama and the baby right there and the mama would pass me by and a big eyeball the size of my head pass by and look at me - and then for a count of four this whale would come by and then the tail would come under the baby and I and pull us all along in this current. One time I got just a little too close. I paddled to the baby and then I paddled to the other side and then I see the mama coming up, it picks me up out of the water, slams me back down, paddle goes flying, I start screaming, everything flies this way. I lean into it and lay my hand on the back of a humpback whale as it slams me back down. They take off that way. I grab my paddle and I backpaddle. Then next time they came up they were a mile away.

It was the most extreme whale encounter I've ever had. It came and touched me.

WTF! First off I don't believe a word of it. Even though this all supposedly takes place at Loser's Lodge, I don't think for a second he could sneak out on his own with no crew or camera people noticing. Even if he did make it to a kayak, I don't buy that he can paddle out far into the ocean w/o being noticed/filmed. And how many boats are there for crew usage anyway? We'd always heard that lots and lots of boats were around, which contributes to the Quit Boat (USS Osten Powerless) always seeming to be so handy. With all these boats around, no one comes after him to either bring him back or film him?

And, say he gets his kayak out into deep enough water for the whales to be there. Can Rupert, MR Boat building/paddling disaster himself, really expect us to believe he can handle a little kayak on the ocean, get dumped by a whale and not get fvcking killed (oh i wish), injured, pick up a slight booboo? Mr crappy boatsman is piloting his kayak, on the ocean, to do circles around the baby whale? and, AND, when the mother whale slams his kayak, he stays in the boat, RIDES THE FREAKING WHALE UP, gets slammed down and loses his paddle, RIDES THE FREAKING WHALE UP AGAIN, has the presence of mind to lean out of the kayak he has managed to stay in all this time and leans on the mother whale's back to steady himself...

BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHWHWHAHAHHAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

..., gets slammed back down, recovers his paddle, and simply paddles back in.

This is so totally full of excrement that I don't know how to properly react. He's CRAZY, CERTIFIABLY LOOOONY, INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE, whatever.

And, he is narcissistic enough to believe that the rest of us just worship his every little word so, that we will swallow this crapola unchallenged? Suppose it had all happened the way he said. Is he not supposed to have told anyone about it until now? "Oh, I was keeping this one a secret from everyone until I could share it with all of you at good ol channel 8".

There is no way in Hell someone wouldn't have found out about it which means we would have heard about it long before now. Keeerist on a Crutch.. Is he really saying that he wants us to believe that NO ONE at MB productions would have gotten wind of this happening? So considering that America was being force fed Poopert Love all throughout S7, at the reunion show JP just happens not to ask him about any of this HEROIC BRUSH WITH DEATH stuff? Considering the Poopert love fest that the S7 reunion show was, are we really supposed to believe that JP wouldn't have been all over this kind of Kerouac-esque tale of man v nature in order to further build the legend of Poopy the Pirate since at that point they knew his character was going to be right back for A.S.S.?

This is complete and utter bullshit. It is indisputable proof that he isn't the lovable figure he has been made out to be, but is instead a crazy fat coot with delusions of grandeur who has started to believe all the overblown hype that has been put out about his character. Next he'll tell us how he found the missing Cancer curing rainforest plant but Jonny Fairplay rolled and smoked it.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage PepeLePew13 05-23-04 1
 RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage diamond 05-23-04 2
   RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage cuon10 07-31-04 46
       RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage dabo 07-31-04 47
 RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage mmm_link 05-23-04 3
   RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage Drive My Car 05-23-04 6
       RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage Devious Weasel 05-24-04 14
           RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage nailbone 05-24-04 18
           RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage udg 05-25-04 22
           RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage RuffNeck 06-25-04 31
 RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage Ra_8secs 05-23-04 4
 RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage Sunny_Bunny 05-23-04 5
   RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage Rothschild 05-23-04 7
 RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage thetick 05-24-04 8
   RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage dabo 05-24-04 9
   RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage Sunny_Bunny 05-24-04 10
   RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage Skiver 05-24-04 11
   RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage Brownroach 05-24-04 12
       RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage thetick 05-24-04 13
           RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage dabo 05-24-04 15
               RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage thetick 05-24-04 16
                   RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage dabo 05-24-04 17
 I agree arturbars 05-24-04 19
 Dood, you've got some anger issues.... Wheezy 05-24-04 20
   Wheezebert! IceCat 05-25-04 21
       Hmm... EmeraldBrooch 05-25-04 23
           RE: Hmm... dabo 05-25-04 24
       RE: Wheezebert! Wheezy 05-25-04 25
           RE: Wheezebert! PlumBlossom 05-25-04 26
 I believe it..... shakes the clown 05-25-04 27
   RE: I believe it..... Brownroach 05-26-04 28
 RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage DRONES 06-01-04 29
 RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage seahorse 06-02-04 30
   RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage anotherkim 06-25-04 32
       RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage dougs 07-06-04 33
           RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage cqvenus 07-06-04 34
           RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage dabo 07-06-04 35
               RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage cqvenus 07-06-04 36
                   RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage Sunny_Bunny 07-06-04 37
                       RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage dabo 07-06-04 38
                           RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage Oscirus 07-06-04 39
                               RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage dabo 07-07-04 41
                                   RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage Oscirus 07-08-04 42
                                       RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage dabo 07-08-04 43
                                           RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage Oscirus 07-09-04 44
                                               so.very.wrong cqvenus 07-09-04 45
                           RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage MakeItStop 07-06-04 40
 RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage vixie 08-08-04 48
 RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage foonermints 08-20-04 49
   RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage Just Plain Bill 08-20-04 50
       RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage Dakota 08-20-04 51
       RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage foonermints 08-21-04 52
   RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage KimD 08-21-04 53
       RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage foonermints 09-05-04 54
           RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage vixie 09-05-04 55
               RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage foonermints 09-06-04 56
                   RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage vixie 09-06-04 57

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26138 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-23-04, 07:38 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"
Jonny? Is that you, Mr. Fairplay?

diamond 2307 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-23-04, 12:40 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"
On Pearl Isles when they had twelve days of jury camp, there was one time where there's the big shift of the current and the big current sweeps through the Carribbean seas

Aren't the Pearl Islands in the Pacific Ocean, not the Carribbean? Of course, maybe that current is so strong that it sweeps everything straight through the Panama Canal. What an idiot.

cuon10 473 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-31-04, 08:39 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"
Do you not know where Panama is?? Panama is where the Panama Canal is, which is where the Pearl islands are!!!!!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-04, 08:43 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"
The Pearls are on the Pacific side of Panama, there's no way in the world for a current to flow through the locks of the Panama Canal to reach the Pacific side from the Atlantic side.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-04, 01:09 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"
I guess I can believe there would not be any cameras or camera people around losers lodge. Survivor doesn't have an unlimited budget, so why leave any cameras or personnel around a bunch of losers anyway. They can easily do whatever interviews at the convenience of the crew later on.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-04, 05:33 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"

I agree with MmmLink that there wouldn't be camera crews at loser lodge. Has anyone ever seen or heard of any footage of any survivor players after they have been booted from the game?

No camera crews.

But, that said, the whole story sounds like a dream. I absolutely doubt the whole " I Rode a Whale" story.
It sounds stupid, and made up.

I like Rupert okay, but this is just dumb. He doesn't need to make himself a 'SuperHero' he was ok as a regular guy. People like him as a regular guy, they relate to him. That is why he is so popluar.
( that, and Pirate Pearl was edited very well in his favor)

I hope he doesn't keep believing his own hype. I liked him as the he was.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-04, 03:03 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"
I've got a "I Rode A Whale" story, but it's nothing at all like this.

I was in college and I was drunk.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-04, 03:25 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"
*snort* I lvoe Dweezil...in the most hetero manliest kind of way!

Cool new sig courtesy of Jslice o-

Weren't we all.

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-25-04, 06:19 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"
That was you?

UDG
"So when the audience speaks, so to speak, they're speaking." ~Jeff Probst

Someone had to say it.

RuffNeck 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-25-04, 05:57 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"
>I've got a "I Rode A
>Whale" story, but it's nothing
>at all like this.
>
Well did the flour at least come in handy???

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-23-04, 01:35 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"
Rupe's a great example of form over substance.

Charisma pts: 9 out of 10

-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-04, 03:03 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"
I agree that the second reunion ep. should have been titled "The Rupert Show" but Ra is right. Rupert has charisma, and thats why he was chosen as an all star. We all loved him from the start, because:

1. You gotta love a guy who took the pirate theme so seriously that he pillaged and plundered from day one. It was downhill for him from there... but it gave us a classic moment that no one will forget for quite some time.

2. You gotta love a guy who was secure enough to wear a skirt. Interestingly, when Dique did that in A$$, no one cared or commented on it.

3. Here was a genuinely nice guy. The kind of guy you want to win at this game, simply because you know he doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell to actually do it.

As for delusions of granduer, I dont really think he is any different from any of the other ego driven, DAW chasing players. He is just getting more air time then most at the moment. And that includes the love birds.

He is a nice guy, who is now enjoying his 15 minutes. Smarts never entered into this, it's not top priority when casting the players anyway.

Not to worry. He only has about 10 minutes left.

Rothschild 496 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-04, 07:17 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"
10 minutes too many

05-24-04, 01:10 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"
LAST EDITED ON 05-24-04 AT 01:12 AM (EST)

I know there is a large measure of Poopy the Pirate love out there - witness his landslide in the Rupert Memorial Slobberhump Giveaway. I just think it might be time for some of his supporters to take off the Rupie colored blinders.

Many previous cases of his blinding self worship have been discussed. For him to now add on rediculous myth building is just toooo much for me. His story doesn't have the slightest bit of a ring of truth to it. Does anyone, anyone, out there think his supposed "whale encounter" bears any resemblence to actual events?

And I love his throwaway line at the end: It was the most extreme whale encounter I've ever had. It came and touched me.

I guess that is as opposed to all his previous more pedestrian whale encounters?

05-24-04, 02:00 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"
Arrrrrrrrr, me matey, Arrrrrrrrrrrr, boot yerz mist ther mos' importint thang, Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Nowherez do he sez wart becomed o' pore Wilson!

ARRRRRRR!!!!

05-24-04, 08:06 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"
I guess that is as opposed to all his previous more pedestrian whale encounters?

Well, I suppose Monstro, Willy and that whale in finding Nemo don't count. lol

Newest inductee into "the club." They even gave me a new tub to sleep in, see?

Skiver 1118 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-04, 11:57 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"
TheTick, you're a man or woman after my own heart. This 'ring of truth' thing is a telling indicator. If you hear a story that's too pat, too perfect, and yet too unlikely to be true - like pretty much all urban myths and the '...and do you know who that person grew up to be?' stories - it generally isn't. (True, that is).

Keep up the good work.

Skiver.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-04, 02:27 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"
Tick, I also think the whale story sounds like total BS. Even with no camera crew at LL, the bootees all have individual handlers and the crewmembers have to keep tabs on them. I don't believe Poopert could have run outside, grabbed a kayak and paddled away to watch some whales unattended.

"White people with bags are almost certainly involved in the filming of some reality show project." -- the ChillOne (Skiver)

05-24-04, 02:46 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"
Thanks,

I'm not sure why the defenders of Rupert the Whale Writer have latched onto the camera/filming thing as the loophole. I thought I was very careful to always say something along the lines of:

"camera or crew people"

"filming or following him"

etc...

I am not so foolish as to believe that camera crews are kept at loser's lodge 24/7. My take on it is that cameras are there to film the post boot interviews specifically but generally not any other time. On the other hand, losers lodge is generally located handy to the production site and crew camps. So, I just though in general there was a constant chance of camera crews either being there or in transit and nearby/handy.

Also, from past post boot comments we know that crew are assigned to ride herd on the (sore) losers, so I think the chance of a crew person being there to interfere with or witness the Whale Writer's escapades are extremely high. And I find this especially true of the Pearl Islands as past interview coments have mentioned the scores of boats kept around for crew usage. I find it impossible to credit, that even if lil poopy could get his kayak out to sea, that no other crew boats would have come along to bring him back.

it's a bunch of caca

05-24-04, 03:06 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"
ARRRRRRR! Ruberts be a whel he own se'f, meks a lot o diffrunce thet!

ARRRRRRR!!!!

05-24-04, 03:12 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"
ARRR, Hands off Me Spear
ARRRRH, That stink is Mine, I fear
Call My Quit Boat, Jeff

05-24-04, 03:16 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"
I'd like to see the pictures, honestly. I bet those whales would be only slightly more impressive than Richard's shark.

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-24-04, 05:26 PM (EST)
19. "I agree"
I agree with you completley - this story is a huge pile of bull honky! I really liked Rupert in the begining of Pear Islands, but Burnett and Co shoved so much of him down our throats that every time i see a tie die anywhere i am ready to vomit. He might be a nice guy on the outside - but now i am convinced that Rupert is a secret egomaniac, hypocrat, and frankly a bully. He grew up hating the bullies that teased him - but in my opinion he alwasy wanted to become one - and he did.

Please excuse my spelling - it has been a very long and boring day at work!

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-04, 10:44 PM (EST)
20. "Dood, you've got some anger issues..."
LAST EDITED ON 05-24-04 AT 10:46 PM (EST)

However.

I'm just sitting here, watching the PISTONS play the pacers. And WTF! There's freaking RUPERT, growling in the microphone and humping around the court in a pacer's tie-dye strip-ed tank shirt.

Hello, Rupe? You're home. Go get a freaking haircut already. You look like Captain Caveman.

Whee-boz

ok, so it wasn't tie-dyed. But it, like all tanks, looked horrible on him.

--edited -- Urk! I spelled a word wrong

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-04, 02:19 AM (EST)
21. "Wheezebert!"

EmeraldBrooch 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-25-04, 10:00 AM (EST)
23. "Hmm..."
Another wonder:
Why the hell would someone be stupid enough to go up and touch a baby whale while the mother is right there. You're just asking to get killed. Or just asking for attention.

05-25-04, 10:19 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Hmm..."
When you consider that we've seen these "Survivors" playing with venemous snakes (Richard) and dancing with elephants (Frank) and petting a sea urchin (John C.) and getting shark-bit (Richard again), what's so unbelievable about hugging a baby whale?

ARRRRRRR!!!!

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-04, 10:58 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Wheezebert!"

*snort*

thankee, icey. ROWRRRRRR!!!!

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-04, 01:08 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Wheezebert!"
I love the Wheezebert!! LOL

an IceCat original

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-25-04, 04:49 PM (EST)
27. "I believe it....."
...the only thing he forgot to mention was that after he finished riding the whale he became the youngest girl ever nominated for a Best Actress Oscar.

Way to go Rupe, only Nicole Kidman stands in your way now!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-04, 02:53 PM (EST)
28. "RE: I believe it....."
Yeah, and when Rupert loses the Academy members' vote, not to worry -- there will be a second, Most Popular Best Actress Oscar awarded, via text-message and internet voting by all of America.

"White people with bags are almost certainly involved in the filming of some reality show project." -- the ChillOne (Skiver)

DRONES 615 desperate attention whore postings

06-01-04, 06:28 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"
"...and the mama would pass me by and a big eyeball the size of my head pass by and look at me - ..."

Didn't we already see Tom Hanks in that movie.
I was watching the Indianopolis 500 this weekend and they showed Rupert. Aparently he used to work for ABC during the 500. This guy is going to have to be pulled away from the spotlight kicking and screaming. Hopefully the Pacers lose so that I don't have to see any more shots of him during basketball games.

DRONES

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

06-02-04, 11:32 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"
Personally, Rupert is my all time favorite survivor. It is obvious that the responders here were in the minority of the percentage that was pulling for someone else to win the extra million offered by CBS. I think Rupert will have more than 15 minutes of fame.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

06-25-04, 10:36 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"
that doesn't make his ridiculous story any more true.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--and I am soooo afraid that you are right--we'll be looking at Rupert way too long.

dougs 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-06-04, 05:25 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"
I am a rupert fan, obviously i am a bit disapointed to hear all the rumours about him getting a big head, i was rooting for him to win pearl islands and then when i saw the boats in the opening scenes of all-stars i was delighted to see from a distance his Trademark Dyed T-Shirt, i was disapointed when jenna voted him off the final 4 tribal council!

i was delighted to hear him winning the $1 million because remember in his final words when he got voted off he said that he really needed that money for his family etc and he seemed genuine in his statement!

i hope he doesnt get a big head and lose track of the person that made him loved by everyone and who wanted him to win, i definetely think that if he made the final tribal council he would have won, he didnt screw anyone out of it, the people he voted off he never made any alliances with them, and you saw for yourself when Rudy was voted off even though he knew rudy was gone he still didnt vote for him!

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-04, 09:38 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"

everything you said is exactly what MB wants you to think of rupert via lovely favorable editing

~ cq

everyone screws *someone* in survivor

07-06-04, 10:56 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"
Well, his 4th place finish in AllStars would have netted him enough winnings (they all get something depending on how they finish) to do the main thing he had in mind, which was move his family to a better neighborhood without "crack dealers on every corner." He also paid off his Mama's mortgage, established a college fund for his daughter, and established an organization called (tentatively) Kids Help to help troubled kids. He's also milking his 15 minutes of fame as much as he can. $10,000 for three hours of Rupert is a bit steep if you ask me, but there are theme parks and racetracks etc. that can afford it. He's also started his own business building scaffolding and camera cranes for TV productions. It's better than digging basements for a living.

SMILES ARE FREE

07-06-04, 10:59 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"
It's better than digging basements for a living.

esp cuz that worked out so frickin well in the pearl islands... what with all the water and such... if he had to rely on that ability he'd for sure die.

~ cq

misses bashing season

07-06-04, 04:09 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"
if he had to rely on that ability he'd for sure die.

lol Venus! Somehow, I don't think he would get favorable references.

Im with you, my sarcasm ability seems to be falling by the wayside.

07-06-04, 04:18 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"
I think it's nice he won the money instead of having to try to rake it in with porno. His wife is a looker but their little vertical reunion grind during AllStarsFamilyVisit was more than I cared to see.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-06-04, 05:27 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"
How about if we put Jenna in the place of rupe's wife instead

07-07-04, 01:51 AM (EST)
41. "RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"
ummmmmm... Jenna M? I have no particular interest in watching the wild thing or listening to a motormouth, but on an aesthetic level I do appreciate beauty.

07-08-04, 01:10 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"
Naah I was refferin to Jenna L (since she already has the experience) We can have a veteran like Brian direct it Probst narrate and Mb produce it. It can be his newest reality show he can call it Jenna loves rupert.

07-08-04, 11:56 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"
Oh, yes, and let's get Mrs. Brian in it while we're at it!

07-09-04, 12:09 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"
Throw in Tom and his goat named Jessie and you have a deal.

07-09-04, 12:11 PM (EST)
45. "so.very.wrong"

*gag*

~ cq

I'm fickle and you're hot. -- Poho

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-04, 08:40 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"
Thanks for reminding us dabo! I was really trying to forget that little scene.

If you want breakfast in bed then sleep in the kitchen.

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-04, 03:22 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"
Come on Tik, don't sugar coat it...tell us how you really feel.

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-04, 04:30 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"
The "Poopert Slobberhump Memorial Giveaway" must have included seeing this menace again for advertising Survivor Vanuatu. He seems completely out of control, and as sickening as ever. From his poor FatBoy "don't blame me" attitude, to the hippie wildman. Barf. Go find another whale to fall on you, you BIG FAT LYING BASTAGE!

Just Plain Bill 76 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-04, 04:56 PM (EST)
50. "RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"
Yeah, but what I want to know is: How do you *really* feel about Rupert?

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-04, 07:06 PM (EST)
51. "RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"
Well, I guess you had to be there. Perhaps something was lost in the telling. Kinda like when some of you guys are on a date, huh? I will say, however, that getting as close as he describes to a whale while in a kayak is somewhat, uh, suicidal. (Actually, anything short of an aircraft carrier would be suicidal.) Fish tale aside, Rupert is kinda more personality than brains. Something many of us can relate to.

08-21-04, 08:06 PM (EST)
52. "RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"
LAST EDITED ON 08-21-04 AT 10:09 PM (EST)

I lvoe the guy. Double Barf. Can I have a puke bucket with my quit boat?

KimD 53 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-04, 09:59 PM (EST)
53. "RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"
Blech. I almost gagged when I saw him advertising the next Survivor. Talk about the quickest way to get me to turn my tv OFF and skip the whole thing...

09-05-04, 00:17 AM (EST)
54. "RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"
Oh no! Another Poopert commercial where HE rates the new survivors? Is that because he was so good by failing twice? Holy Cr@poleon.

complaining just because I can

09-05-04, 05:53 PM (EST)
55. "RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"
Doesn't that make him an expert?

09-06-04, 00:10 AM (EST)
56. "RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"
Quite right, my bad. In the same vein that his gleaming yellow teeth and Mr. Blackwell style make him an expert in both dentistry AND fashion.

09-06-04, 01:17 AM (EST)
57. "RE: Rupert - Big Fat Lying Bastage"
Seeeeee? That's it, exactly.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •