The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"MB's Stupid Little Show... MBSLS.."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

taginite 222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-29-04, 04:49 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"MB's Stupid Little Show... MBSLS.."
on the basher message " richard ... buh byeeeeee!".. howard dean made valid points about one of the folks we all love2hate on MBSLS. down the thread... munson also made many some valid comments and blahblah whatever.

what got me hooked on MBSLS in the first place .. was that special night... long long time ago.. on MBSLS1. it was at the end of that first season ... the big nite.. the nite when soozin made her infamous world broadcast to kelly-the-credit-card wigglesworth rat... and richard-the-child-beater hatch snake... with something about "that it is better that the snake eats the rat...." or maybe i got that backwards. i dont care.. but the pathetic drama of that moment... 2say nothing of the million dollars... 2say nothing of MBs wicked little editting that MB provides to his SLS... well.. thats why i watch MBSLS in the first place.

and now it feels somewhat amusing.. fitting.. disgusting.. filthy.. ironic and down rite funny as hell... that those two should end their notoriety together with such a pathetic display on MBSLSallstars... after all these years...

MBSLS1
MBSLS2
MBSLS3
MBSLS4
MBSLS5
MBSLS6
MBSLSallstars

i almost never condone any additions when contractions are usually cheaper
(i.e. MBSLS1 is not easier to type than S1)

but... i really think munson hit the mark with his comment.. not so much with the part about richard.. either one way or the other.. but about the ENTIRE show and the totally absurdity of it all..... with his description of MB and the show itself.. which he innocent (?) placed at the end of one of his remarks:

"By just reading his comments after he was booted, it's obvious that he gets it like very few others. He remains the master and his departure will be felt by MB's stupid little show."
-munson
---------------
MB's
Stupid
Little
Show

bingo.. genius munson.

we know its FOUR more capital letters to type...
but

i think it really is MBSLS..

okay... im lazy2
so what about jest SLS...
as in
Stupid Little Show1 vs S1

-----------------

i hope this doesnt sound2 stupid

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •