The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"WARNING: the following thread contains sexually explicit scenes of an adult nature!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-27-04, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"WARNING: the following thread contains sexually explicit scenes of an adult nature!!!"
Do not open until your daddy has installed Net Nanny software.

Geez, CBS. Promises, promises. I was hoping for Scandal! Sex!! Shocking!!! and all I got was the usual blurred Dick Hatch who may or may not have tried to force a serving of frank n' beans onto Soozin. The shot did not live up to expectations. If you are going to promise nasty scenes, please deliver.

Thank you.

--Swami

The King is dead. The Crown is tarnished. (Well, it's blurred anyway...)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: WARNING: the following thread ... Swami 02-27-04 1
 Agreed Gin 02-27-04 2
   RE: Agreed Dakota 02-27-04 3
   RE: Agreed Breezy 02-27-04 4
       RE: Agreed AMAI 02-27-04 5
           RE: Agreed Breezy 02-27-04 6
           RE: Agreed Swami 02-27-04 7
       RE: Agreed Estee 02-27-04 8
       RE: Agreed Estee 02-27-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-27-04, 09:52 AM (EST)
1. "RE: WARNING: the following thread contains sexually explicit scenes of an adult nature!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-04 AT 09:53 AM (EST)

Oops! Sorry Ankerdosh--I just had to get that off my chest.

The King is dead. The Crown is tarnished. (Well, it's blurred anyway...)

Gin 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-27-04, 10:07 AM (EST)
2. "Agreed"
My 8 year old asked me if she could watch this episode when she read the warning. I really wasn't sure what the explicit material would be, but I figured it'd be the standard naked blurry Richard stuff that's been going on all season so on we went. To tell you the truth, neither of us even noticed the sexual harrassment of susan. Yeah, he was nekkid and near her, but we didn't even notice the grind business. Later she asked me what the warning was about because nothing seemed different than any other Surivor. Dunno. Why make a warning w/o specifiying why we're supposed to be offended. Warning! Naked Gay Man Passes Private Parts near Masculine Female Truck Driver?

They warned us we might be offended but I'm still trying to figure out which part we were supposed to be offended by? Was it the truck driver urinating on the raft? Was it the drunken dialect challenged farmer? Jerri in general? Or mostly just the fact that a naked man rubbed himself on a woman? Yeah. We NEVER see that or a simulation of that on TV, do we? Not even on Jerry Springer.

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 12:34 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Agreed"
At least we got to see Amber and Rob bathing together last week. This week was disappointing.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 01:51 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Agreed"
I told my DD she would have to cover her eyes when I told her to, never had to.

I know there's many here that think its was horrible, they must have been shown different footage. I saw Sue decide to go on the same beam as Richard, touch him and he asked her if she wanted some of this. That was it.

It's not like the blur got bigger cause he got excited about touching Sue or anything.

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-27-04, 02:04 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Agreed"
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-04 AT 02:04 PM (EST)

It's not like the blur got bigger cause he got excited about touching Sue or anything.

LOL Breezy, that blur was already bloated out of all proportion (much like Dicque's ego). Didn't ShiiAnn inform us that there wasn't much downstairs?

That's the problem with promising, er, warning us, about "inappropriate" conduct. If there is no warning, some looney tune out there squawks its crazy head off worrying about "the children." If there is a warning, yet nothing happens, the children wonder what they missed.

And actually, it's going to get even uglier next week, with Jif acting like it was no big deal. Will we have to have recrap of the Big Dicque Moment? Who wants to place bets? I say yes, in slo-mo, too.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 02:09 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Agreed"
If the web promo is anything to go by then yes there will be a recrap slo-mo of the incident.

I must hang out with a bunch of pervs, cause I still don't get it.

02-27-04, 02:11 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Agreed"
the Big Dicque Moment!?! LOL!!!!

Oh AMAI, Big Dicque is gonna love that title! I can almost hear his ego growing from here.

Sorry I was so late reading your great summary of last week. I hope you finally saw my comment there. Stupid life keeps interfering with my SB addiction.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 02:57 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Agreed"
I was offended -- enough that if Richard hadn't been voted out this week, I was going to give him the anchor spot on my Love List for what I perceived as a no-class act -- but I had no plans to turn off the TV, nor would I have been so shocked as to write CBS with angry protests had I not been warned.

We're still in the Wardrobe Malfunction fallout period, and probably will be for a couple of years: that's the reason for the high caution from CBS. And when they start blurring bare hands in case the exposed skin offends, I'll really worry.

I did feel some warning for the youngest children was justified, but it was overplayed. How about 'The following scene contains adults who think they're funny. Are they ever wrong.'?

And the youngest kids shouldn't be watching Survivor alone regardless...

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 03:01 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Agreed"
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-04 AT 03:40 PM (EST)

(Deleted because the server somehow double-posted the reply. So I lose 90% of my work on the Hawkeye 10, and this post gets to appear twice. (sigh) Have I mentioned how much I hate computers? Blue Peeps, please delete this post.)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •