The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"this show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

stu102555 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-25-04, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"this show"
Does anyone really believe that the powers that be would just sit back and let this show run it's course? Millions of dollars in advertising sit on each show and it's ability to draw us back in for another episode, season, etc. So consider . . . Shi-ann wins immunity by her own - my rear end! Run your VCR at slow frame and watch Jenna's wrist band slip down her arm. It barely moves the chain, yet her bucket tips. She lets go with "I didn't even move". Quick cut to Shi-ann's face to edit out any altercation between Jenna and JP.
Now watch Shi-ann wave her arm all over heck and gone as she toots her horn about winning and then finally yanks the bucket over herself. Then watch her phoney "performance" for us, JP and the producers who got her this immunity. Each contestant had to be assinged to a stand as each is of a different hieght. This show is rigged and always has been. From stuff like this, to highly biased challenges and leading interviews. We see 1/100th of all the potential hours spent by just one contestant on this show. Like a bunch of shyster lawyers with a slick mouth piece, the producers and JP are playing the lot of us. Sit down and enjoy the snow job.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: this show stillafan 04-25-04 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

stillafan 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-25-04, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: this show"
Interesting way to look at it. I couldn't help but wonder about the challenge with Boston Rob and Ethan untying the knots. Were Ethan's knots tighter??? Then there was the underwater challenge with Lex doing so well, but then for some unexplained reason he could not undo the last one. Are we survivor fans getting more cynical?? Do we need more proof that everything is on the up and up?? I can't help myself I still love the show.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •