The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A Two part question..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-19-03, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"A Two part question..."
1) Jon has huge negatives, and IMHO will probably go down as the Worst_Survivor_Ever...is he on the same plateau as Ghandia?

2) What would the love child of Jon and Ghandia be like?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A Two part question... whoami 10-19-03 1
 RE: A Two part question... sozz323 10-19-03 2
 RE: A Two part question... 321Jump 10-19-03 3
 RE: A Two part question... mtopaz 10-20-03 4
   RE: A Two part question... Jayzzzy 10-21-03 6
 RE: A Two part question... LionChow 10-20-03 5
   RE: A Two part question... ginger 10-21-03 7
 RE: A Two part question... I_AM_HE 10-21-03 8
 RE: A Two part question... Oscirus 10-21-03 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-19-03, 00:33 AM (EST)
1. "RE: A Two part question..."
I do not want to go there or even think about it. Yuk.

WHOAMI
Just ask me about it.

sozz323 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-19-03, 10:50 AM (EST)
2. "RE: A Two part question..."
Has anyone mentioned the possibility that MB is using his editing magic to make Jon look so repulsive that everyone will be (gasp) shocked when he makes it to the final 2 or 3? I believe this was his M.O. with Jenna last season. I found her much more tolerable in post-show interviews than during the entire season.

Although I have to admit that I doubt it takes a lot of time in the cutting room to make him look like a total arse.

Shari

321Jump 606 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-19-03, 02:15 PM (EST)
3. "RE: A Two part question..."
I doubt that Jon will go down as the worst survivor ever. You can't take him too seriously. It's all an act.

It's a good thing that Burton got booted when he did, though. Based on that scene with Jon in the water, it wasn't going to be too long before he accused Jon of grinding him.

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-20-03, 06:53 PM (EST)
4. "RE: A Two part question..."
I wouldn't rate Jon as the worst Survivor ever, but he does get my vote for most annoying Survivor ever. Dude! was annoying, but also young and clueless and I could see potential for Robb developing some maturity, becoming a tad less annoying. Jon is old enough to know better by now - but yet he still acts like a complete nincompoop. The wrestler finger signs, the scrawny chicken legs, the wink-wink, nudge-nudge mentality, and the topping on the cake, his incredible ego - all combine to make him MOST.ANNOYING.SURVIVOR.

Ghandia claimed Ted made unwanted sexual advances to her, and later admitted she lied about that. That's despicable.

I wish I could morph pictures together. Maybe someone more knowledgeable than I could put Jon's mop of died blond hair on top of Ghandia's face, have her body, but with Jon's skinny legs. Amusingly horrible? or Horribly amusing?

Jon's an idiot, and I don't care!

Jayzzzy 88 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-21-03, 09:38 AM (EST)
6. "RE: A Two part question..."
kudos to mtopaz for use of the word "nincompoop"....what a great word,that just doesn't get used all that often.. YEA!!!

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-20-03, 09:22 PM (EST)
5. "RE: A Two part question..."
> 1) Jon has huge negatives,
>and IMHO will probably go
>down as the Worst_Survivor_Ever...is he
>on the same plateau as
>Ghandia?

I don't think he is even close to the worst. Pick from any of the bunch that showed up and just layed around and did nothing.

Yes, he's annoying. Yes, the whole wrestling schtick is childish and embarrassing to endure, but at least the dope is trying to win. He has some kind of strategy, no matter how warped it is, and he's an active guy and brings confrontation, and thus, entertainment value to the show. Everybody hated Boston Rob, but he too had a strategy and made the show interesting to watch.

You want the worst? I'd nominate Lobster Zoe, Cryptkeeper MamaKim, Mitchell or either of the first two guys voted off from last season. These guys, among others, were wastes of space. I hate under the radar people that have no personality at all.

>2) What would the love child
>of Jon and Ghandia be
>like?

A manic-depressive high-maintenance pain in the @ss!

As long as Jon is stirring up trouble and turning other players against each other, then he is playing the game. It doesn't mean we can't hate him though!

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-03, 01:20 PM (EST)
7. "RE: A Two part question..."
Remember, there's always room for a goat. Wouldn't you love to be opposite Obnoxious Jon in the final two?

Ghandia is a "special" case of bad survivorship to me because I really really disrespected her sexual harassment wolf cry thing.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-03, 06:40 PM (EST)
8. "RE: A Two part question..."
jon is certainly at the bottom, but he's not the worst. i'm not sure he's the worst in THIS installment (with Osten around), and he certainly couldn't beat Lindsey or Jenna, even if he tried. he's just too pathetic

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-21-03, 09:31 PM (EST)
9. "RE: A Two part question..."
1. Nope he is at least playin the game
2. A blonde haired Whoopi Goldberg

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •