The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Help! Confused!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-12-03, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Help! Confused!"
Jenna is on Letterman tonight, along with "Stupid Pet Tricks."

WHICH IS WHICH?!?

Will a dog strip for Kibbles and Bits?

The show is starting. Stay tuned...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Help! Confused! frisky 05-12-03 1
 Finally.... frisky 05-13-03 2
 fake green eyes KeithFan 05-13-03 3
   RE: fake green eyes Thaibeach 05-13-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-12-03, 11:58 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Help! Confused!"
Here we go...

Looks like Jenna brought Heidi. No, wait -- it's a pink poodle playing with a child's toy. LOL Dave seems traumatized by the pink dog.

Another dog balancing on rope.

Another dog. Nice border collie. Says prayers and goes to bed. Awwww...really cute.

Uh oh. The segment is over. Where's Jenna?

05-13-03, 00:33 AM (EST)
2. "Finally...."
OK, guys. Bear with me. After a fitful night's sleep last night, and trauma-induced insomnia tonight, I am waiting bleary-eyed until the bitter end of this show to find some, any, ONE redeeming quality in this beeyotch that will put an end to this living hell otherwise known as the S6 endgame letdown.

Here's Jenna. Well...looks like she got herself a new set of boobs...

Jury drilled her with mean questions, and she won. She explains to Dave that the show is all about alliances. Didn't feel like the favourite because all her friends were voted off. Had to win immunities. Didn't know if she would win. Jury members "sneaky."

Diagnosed herself with tonsillitis. Dave said whiner is not a survivor. LOL

She said she stopped it and smartened up.

Did anyone bring up whiny behaviour at the end? She said no, she was surprised.

She lost 20 lbs. Needs psych help before she would go back to Amazon.

Did this to test herself physically and mentally. Not for money.

She sent in video tape...Dave shows clip. Shows her in bikini. Definitely smaller boobs prior to show.

Stripping scene...she says she felt comfortable doing it. Says sorry mom. She says that was for peanut butter and chocolate. Dave says "Where were you in high school?" lol

Gabbing about fire. Congrats from Dave. What will you do now? She doesn't know. She's going to finish school, last year in ZOOLOGY. Investing money.

Question from Rupert. Dave says don't bother asking about hanky-panky because she was naked the whole time. Rupert asks how she's going to invest. She doesn't know yet.

Steph asks the see or touch any monkeys question, Jenna says monkey didn't want to come near them.

That's it. Just as I suspected. Still no redemption.

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-03, 00:33 AM (EST)
3. "fake green eyes"
What's with her fake green contacts?

"Give me chastity and continence, but not yet."
- Saint Augustine (354-430)

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-13-03, 01:20 AM (EST)
4. "RE: fake green eyes"
Fake t!ts, fake eyes, hmm, do I detect a pattern here?

What a surprise from the sweet, charming, innocent girl who stays home most nights and hangs out with her parents. What a f****** phony b!tch.

Worst.Ending.Ever.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •