The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who is the BEST/Most DESPICABLE Strategist ever?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Skilinopia 108 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-01-02, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who is the BEST/Most DESPICABLE Strategist ever?"
Ok Folks! Roll Call!
So after 4 good ol' seasons of Survivor and one half way through, who has up to this point of them, grabbed you by the little noggie as the BEST/MOST DESPICABLE Strategist ever? Who has clearly outline his/her strategy before the whole world to see? Who had his/her strategy shoved into the mud and ended up 6-feet underneath? Whose strategy worked the best, through the use of the most UNDERHAND, Below the Belt methods to appear as the biggest DAW on Survivor history? Cast ya votes every one for here are SOME of the most obnoxious, scandalous, irritating, manipulative Strategist Ever!

Is It...

Survivor 1:
Richard Hatch - Nothing more need to be said about his cooperate strategy...

Kelly WIGLESWORTH - The Rat that she was, was eaten by the snake...

Survivor 2:
Tina Wesson - Her friendly smile, with the knife at the back. The seduction of Colby to carry her to the million dollars...

Jerri Manthey - The Witch who tried desperately to bewitch Colby totally unaware that a lady 10 year her senior had already got him in her clutches...

Michael Skupin - Everyone said he had a strategy...it just got burnt when he fell into the fire...

Survivor 3:
Lex Van den Berghe - His alliance carried him to the final 2, he got rid of those he felt were suspicious...

Silas Gaither - His gang of mallrats made toast out of the ROF (Rich Old Folks) but a twist in game dynamics, the first merge got him kicked out...

Tersa Cooper a.k.a T- Bird - Her strategy, a pathetic attempt as a wanna be Tina, trying to smile her way through while desperately attempting to persuade Thong Granny to break her alliance...

Survivor 4:
John Carroll - King John had the plan to win the million dollars with his clan of evil manipulating warriors, but a fatal mistake caused him to fall into the trap of the Invisible Vee...

Rob Mariano a.k.a Boston Rob - He succeeded in getting rid of Hunter, and planned everything to perfection, except he never ever suspected that he was within the Invisible Vee web all along...

Neleh Dennis - Her girl next door strategy brought her to the final 2. She rode on the reputation of Pappy and did not release him till he almost kneeled over and died...

Vecepia Towery a.k.a Vee - Her UTR manipulations, her usage of Sean, her ousting of John 1, her mastery over Boston Rob, her betrayal of Kathy, her Richard Hatch strategy reincarnated...

Survivor 5:
Brian Heidik - His "listening" strategy, his new kingship, his subtle control...

Ghandia Johnson - Her usage of sexual accusation as a strategy, her attempt to form gender lines, her despicable ratting out on MB on the first 7 Votees of Survivor, playing with the minds of all those on these kind of boards...

Penny Ramsey - Neleh with a punch, but so far everyone has seen through her girl next door act, she succeeded in kicking off 4 of her tribe mates and manage a last ditch attempt of one to get her off...her control of her tribe only rivaled by Brian...

Huang Shi An - Her strategy of ratting out too much, thinking too much, sprouting too many Chinese Proverbs, eating all the yummy parts, and her obnoxious nature...

16 names have been mentioned...who will be the ultimate Strategist? Or is there a hidden 17? MaGilla the monkey wannabe? Do you think that there was someone with a more DESPICABLE strategy? Someone more VILE than the 16 above?

Cast your votes NOW!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Tina Skilinopia 11-01-02 1
 Richard dabo 11-01-02 2
 RE: Who is the BEST/Most DESPICABLE... blacknwhitedog 11-01-02 3
 Tina/Brandon Q 11-01-02 4
 TINA/JOHN johnthemod 11-01-02 5
 Vecepia BMH 11-02-02 6
 RE: Who is the BEST/Most DESPICABLE... OceanSkater 11-02-02 7
 Hmmm. Tough one dajaki 11-02-02 8
 Jeff Varner bubbastan 11-02-02 9
   RE: Jeff Varner another Cheerleader SaphireLady 11-02-02 10
 Richard/MallRats SaphireLady 11-02-02 11
 TINA/GHANDIA surface10sion 11-02-02 12
 Rich/Silas/Vee ejm92 11-03-02 13
 The Dique wildchickenhunter 11-05-02 14
 Vee/Rotu4 Draco Malfoy 11-05-02 15
 RE: Who is the BEST/Most DESPICABLE... MatineeIdol 11-05-02 16
   RE: It's LEX!!!!! Dakota 11-05-02 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Skilinopia 108 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-02, 11:40 AM (EST)
1. "Tina "
No question asked. What's more dangerous than a girl-next-door is a aunt-next-door strategy. Who would vote off your favourite aunt? Her slyness takes the cake. Would have gone for Ghandia but her repulsiveness will never win her the class of an ultimate villian, like Tina Wesson who showed a strategy that could win the million bucks.

Food for thought, what happens if these 16 were put on the same Island, will there be old alliances along former game lines? Will the former winners be the first to be voted out? Will there be any new strategy developed?

Survivor 5 is not over, would there be any new strategist that will prove that his/her strategy is the best? Is Jan battiness just a ploy? Is Jake going to be the Tina/Pappy number 2? All is to be seen...

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-01-02, 11:55 AM (EST)
2. "Richard"
He was always on his strategy. He made a few mistakes early on, could have paid for it by being first voted out, but he adjusted his game accordingly. He also got lucky.

Brandon was by far the worst of anyone who tried to come up with a strategy.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-02, 12:13 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Who is the BEST/Most DESPICABLE Strategist ever?"
BEST - my Favorite- Colby
I loved the way he lied to Jerri, too bad it didn't work out for him.

Most DESPICABLE- Jerri
She thought she had Colby wrapped around her little finger, I loved it when she got her come-uppance.

BTW, Richard has to win for all-time BEST because he had nothing else to go by, he was really a player, everyone else is just copying.

blacknwhitedog
It's just a show, I should really just relax...mst3k

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-01-02, 04:08 PM (EST)
4. "Tina/Brandon"
Tina was the Best in my opinion. Quiet and steady to the end.

Brandon was the worst, as part of the Mall rats, then as a turncoat to the Mall rats. He did the best job at alienating everyone on his tribe, until the debut of...

Shii Anning your way to the Loser Lodge.

D.R.

johnthemod 423 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-01-02, 05:21 PM (EST)
5. "TINA/JOHN"
There will probably never be a better player than Tina. John wasn't the worst player ever, but he was just sooo out front about his strategy that he practically forced the others to catch on.

BMH 845 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-02-02, 01:36 AM (EST)
6. "Vecepia"
She definitely re-incarnated..Rich's stratedgy but in a UTR sort of way..she used just about everybody in Survivor Marquesas..and got away with it too!..She deserves props whether she was UTR or not..I feel her and Rich are the best survivor winners and Vee was the best strategist!

OceanSkater 315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-02-02, 03:25 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Who is the BEST/Most DESPICABLE Strategist ever?"
Not having watched Survivor since Survivor 1, I'll have to go with the BadPenny. She has reminded me so much of the little girl from the cult classic, The Bad Seed, from the beginning, and she is really living up to the Texas cheerleader stereotype.

What would you give me for a basket full of dead lovebirds?

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-02-02, 09:15 AM (EST)
8. "Hmmm. Tough one"
I didn't see the original Survivor so I can't comment on R&K. I loved Lex - quote "I'm gonna slit their throats." John ("Paschal and neleH are very supportive of my success in this game.") and Brian ("They can join my little kingdom") just crack me up in their arrogance. BostonRob's strategy was just to piss everyone off and get into their heads (psych major!). Of those standouts, my vote goes to . . . LEX

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-02-02, 10:56 AM (EST)
9. "Jeff Varner"
I have to weigh in with my pick for one of the most entertaining and cunning of all of the Survivor DAW's. Who knows what heights of nasty scheming Jeff would have gotten to if not for "loose-lips" Kimmi? His contributions to Tina yaking in the gross food IC and his engineering of the Alicia-Kimmi fight alone earn him his place here. I think we were only getting to the surface of the entertainment he had to offer before his untimely demise.

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-02-02, 01:18 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Jeff Varner another Cheerleader"
point to make, his little behind the scenes antics, he is/was a cheerleader too. Why do the cheerleaders who get notice all had the backstabbing in them? Oh well he would have been fun to watch but and he was not as bad as BadPenney but still........

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-02-02, 01:22 PM (EST)
11. "Richard/MallRats"
Richard is tops. He had no one to copy from or learn from. He is the original, the best, the one all watch to learn what to do on survivor. Unfortunately most do not learn.

The MallRats. For no realizing four will always lose to six. That overthinking (Brandon) will always do you in, that having a big mouth (Silas) will catch you in the rear if you don't control it.

surface10sion 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-02-02, 02:00 PM (EST)
12. "TINA/GHANDIA"
BEST - tina - the best mind who didnt get any votes against her, had everything all planned and ready. booted out people even if they are "conjoined" at the hip. LOL! the mother den who got rid of her children in the smartest way she could.

WORST - Ghandia - accusation of sexual harassment is just way below the uhmm...belt when the person she accussed apologized. not also a good strategy to be wearing what she wore. its aesthically challenging and yeah youd be sexually harrassed when you were something like that when your cup is overflowing.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-03-02, 08:39 PM (EST)
13. "Rich/Silas/Vee"
Best - Rich
Worst - Silas (And The Other MallRats)
Luckiest - Vee

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-05-02, 08:35 AM (EST)
14. "The Dique"
Richard was the best.....He had nothing to go by. He kept his alliance together even though he was obnoxious.
Everyone else has had something to work from. Even if MB has done things like the switches and the merge/non merge thing this year.After Dique everyone new more about the show.

Ghonoria's was the most deplorable....Faking sexual abuse is way over the top. MB should have taken her off the show on the spot!

What Jerri did to Kel was also bad just not quite as bad as Ghonoria.

One of the all time worst players was Gabriel. He didn't have a strategy at all...I mean come on.....with all that someone has to do to get on this show....Then to have nothing....awful!

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-02, 08:45 AM (EST)
15. "Vee/Rotu4"
Vee, for playing a Richard-like game without painting a huge target on her back the entire time. As much as I hate her, she played the game perfectly.

Worst HAS to be the Rotu 4. John or Tammy probably would've won it all if they hadn't shown their hand waaaaay too soon.

The Chamber of Secrets Has Been Opened. Enemies of the Heir... Beware!

MatineeIdol 104 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-02, 01:01 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Who is the BEST/Most DESPICABLE Strategist ever?"
It's gotta be John and Ghandia. Both of their strategies went down in flames!

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-02, 02:26 PM (EST)
17. "RE: It's LEX!!!!!"
I vote Lex Luther. His "how dare anyone go against ME" as he pounded his chest and threatened the lives of the competition has got to be the most disgusting show of arrogance and trash talking ever. He actually seemed surprised that not everyone was willing to just go along with him and go out whenever he said so. Jeesh! What a jackal! (No offense intended to the canine-type.)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •