The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Dueling Boneheads" - Rob vs. Robb"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-22-02, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
""Dueling Boneheads" - Rob vs. Robb"
LAST EDITED ON 10-23-02 AT 00:08 AM (EST)

What are the chances??? Two seasons of Survivor, two Rob(b)s, two outrageous morons. Sure, some will say that Robb of S5 more closely resembles S3's Silas, but look at these comparisms:

-Boston Rob chased chickens, or turkeys, or whatever, and wondered if they could fly.

-Skateboard Robb talks to chickens, or roosters, or whatever, and wonders if they can lay eggs.

-Rob with one "b" hung out with Sarah the bOObed one, who might have had a boyfriend.

-Robb with two "bb"s hangs out with Erin the bOObed one, who might have been a boy.

-RobFaddah asked, "Do I have STUPID written on my forehead???"

-RobbDoodah asks: "Do I look like I'm f*cking STUPID???"

Here's a clue, boys: If you have to ASK someone if you are stupid, you probably are.

Here's your chance, Bashers. Robb is sure to be gone soon, so take your frustrations out on him now. And as an added bonus, bring out any unexpressed bashing for last season's Rob, too! No extra charge...

Edited because I gave them credit for thinking. How crazy is that????

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Dueling Boneheads" - Rob vs. R... evanakm 10-23-02 1
   RE: "Dueling Boneheads" - Rob vs. R... FesterFan1 10-23-02 3
       Strategy AyaK 10-24-02 9
           RE: Strategy George Tirebiter 10-25-02 11
 Rob vs. Robb bergdogg 10-23-02 2
 RE: "Dueling Boneheads" - Rob vs. R... Bebo 10-23-02 4
   RE: "Dueling Boneheads" - Rob vs. R... Q 10-24-02 8
 RE: "Dueling Boneheads" - Rob vs. R... Brownroach 10-23-02 5
 Observations by DALTON George Tirebiter 10-23-02 6
 RE: "Dueling Boneheads" - Rob vs. R... MakeItStop 10-24-02 7
 RE: "Dueling Boneheads" - Rob vs. R... Outfrontgirl 10-25-02 10
 RE: "Dueling Boneheads" - Rob vs. R... Sophie 10-29-02 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

evanakm 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-23-02, 00:39 AM (EST)
1. "RE: "Dueling Boneheads" - Rob vs. Robb"
Rob and Robb are like apples and oranges, you can't compare the two of them, because Rob was an intelligent person who had a good solid fan base. Many people, including me, viewed him as our favorite from the series. And another large group of people put him high on their lists, but didn't put him at number 1 because there were other likable people such as Kathy. Robb, on the other hand, has an IQ of about 80 and the best opinion that people seem to have of him is merely not completely hating him.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-23-02, 11:17 AM (EST)
3. "RE: "Dueling Boneheads" - Rob vs. Robb"
Bahstan Rahb: Yeah, don't compayuh me to that morahn. I had a strategy! It may naht have been the smahtest of strategies, but hey when you ah stuck in a tribe wit Sean, the laziest man evah to appeah on this show, and Vee, the human flip-flop, you do whatevah you can. And besides, none of you theah can say that you got to play with Sarer's funbags, now can ya?

Robbbbbb: Mmmmm, apples.

Fester

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-02, 11:20 PM (EST)
9. "Strategy"
I hate to agree, but Rob wasn't clueless. He did have a strategy. He chose the biggest whore in the tribe and had fun, knocking out the people (Patricia, Hunter) who wanted to treat the game seriously ... until he ended up with the evil "Love Tribe", led by Tammy, John and the General (who didn't love anybody save themselves) and lost access to the bOObs. Then he manipulated Gabe out by playing on the insecurities of the "Big 4", and he could even have been a winner if Neleh and Paschal had realized that they joined up with the Devil Clique sooner (wouldn't that have been fun?).

Seriously, he was a good player, plus he was colorful, and he helped make the bOObalicious Sarah into a national laughingstock while ensuring that he'd never have to buy his own drinks again. He's the first player who didn't take the game seriously but also knew how to play it.

Robb ... dude, he's "Bill and Ted" come to life. What a trip.

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-25-02, 05:15 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Strategy"
<Robb ... dude, he's "Bill and Ted" come to life. What a trip.
'Scuse me, but I found a certain charm in the whole Bill & Ted thing (well, okay. . . BRIEFLY) and I think you've done Keanu a disservice here. After all, they were fairly laid-back guys--Robbbb was positively MANIC last night, and he hasn't stopped running his mouth for two weeks! (I think the ep was less of a "redemption" than a reminder of why we should hate him.)

If it's okay with you, I'll continue to equate him with Beavis & Butthead, whom I consider more on his level of moronitude (even though I could never watch them for more than two seconds. . .)

GT

Dood--Victim of a cranial/rectal inversion.

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-23-02, 00:49 AM (EST)
2. "Rob vs. Robb"
Rawbfahduh - "Rauhbb, you are a disgrahce to my nahme, and ya ougta be shaht."

Dooooooood - "Man, that's deep bro."

Rawbfahduh - "Man, does eet look like I have stoopid written awn my forehead. You just cahnt me this stoopid."

Dooooooood - "Man, I just totally kick ass, man. My tribe is just so better than their tribe."

Rawb - "Man, are you a queeuh?"

Dood - "%$^#% &%#*^ you &%$& &%^&$% *^&% @$#% $^$^$&^%!!!! I should ^$^%$ &%&%^*&^ ^$^%* You ^##&^%.

Rawb - "That is tha most sense ya eva mahde."

Dood - "That's deep man, that's deep."

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-02, 12:37 PM (EST)
4. "RE: "Dueling Boneheads" - Rob vs. Robb"
-RobFaddah asked, "Do I have STUPID written on my forehead???"

-RobbDoodah asks: "Do I look like I'm f*cking STUPID???"

I've figured out what Dude wears his 'do rag all the time...because he does have STUPID written on his forehead and doesn't want anyone else to see.

Sorry, dude, stupid is as stupid does.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-24-02, 09:14 PM (EST)
8. "RE: "Dueling Boneheads" - Rob vs. Robb"
Exactly. That is so funny. I hope we can see it on the early show. Or will makeup cover it up?

Thank G-D though, He is gone. Can we sing Ding Dong... or not?

D.R.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-02, 12:53 PM (EST)
5. "RE: "Dueling Boneheads" - Rob vs. Robb"
Can we get the General in on this too?

Rob and Robb: think that other people think that they are stoopid. Rob called John a big queeah; Robb called Clay a whiny little punk.

Robb and Robert: both got near-fatal foot injuries. Robert said real men don't wear pink; Robb wears purple, just as (if not more) questionable.

Robert and Rob -- ummm, they're both Italian-American, their last names end in "o". What else? Robert has a little sausage, Rob has a little mustache.

It's all too coincidental to be a coincidence.

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-23-02, 03:49 PM (EST)
6. "Observations by DALTON"
During a brief hiatus from running the country, our Hostess With the Mostest had a chance to check in, imparting one of her more keen (and typically pithy) observations, which I have taken the time to research. . .

Though I didn't have the patience to slog through the vidcaps to find a shot of Robbbb (AKA Dood) when he had blood or grape jelly(fish) oozing out his lip-hole, I have obtained publicity photos from one of his previous acting gigs. . . Yes, he is apparently older than he looks--fans of Todd Browning will recognize him from his touching portrayal of the lead Pinhead in the classic, Freaks. (If he slips up and interjects just one Gooble gobble, we'll know I'm right!)

IMHO, Dood has adopted the 'do-rag to hide the fact that the doctor used too much forceps for his delivery. Just ponder this as you contemplate the way his shoulders work their way up to that point without benefit of neck in-between. . .

So says DALTON, anyway, and as usual I can only add, "Yeah--what SHE says!"

GT (who wishes SB's premiere BasherBabe would deign to slum here more often!)

Nothing is as terrible to see as ignorance in action. -Goethe

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-24-02, 04:52 PM (EST)
7. "RE: "Dueling Boneheads" - Rob vs. Robb"
OMG How did I miss this gem? DK you are too too funny! I can't wait to read what will surely be a fabulous summary.

“She’s a beauty queen gone bad!” -- Marcellus about Amy.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-02, 04:18 PM (EST)
10. "RE: "Dueling Boneheads" - Rob vs. Robb"
Hilarious thread, DK! I too can't wait for your summary!

And how great was it that Robb protested when they lost the extra B at TC? Apparently his greatest fear was being confused with "Mr. Stoopid-on-his-forehead"...

Not to worry Robb, you're no puppetmaster...

"Man it really hurts when you get your "B" cut off!"

(not my line, said by a friend discussing the TC)

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-29-02, 09:31 PM (EST)
12. "RE: "Dueling Boneheads" - Rob vs. Robb"
Just stopping in to say that you all crack me up, that Rob and Robb are both everything that you all say they are...and that I like them both anyway...let me be the one person who likes Robb...lol...
Sorry for the fanatics and back to the bashing. It's much more entertaining anyway.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •