The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"MB's gift for casting"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-15-02, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"MB's gift for casting"
Nice to see MB going for the zeitgeist this time. A firefighter and an NYPD cop.

So far we've got "America's Heroes" and a girl who we know suffers the death of her father at some point in the show.

This is going to be pulling at the heartstrings all the way through. I'm sure we've got the usual contingent of bible-thumpers as well. We've even got a preacher! Vee would be so proud!

Who's in charge of bringing barf bags on the BABY this time round? I have a feeling I'm gonna need a seat near the railing.

The Artist Formerly Known As DarkLotus
Daddy, there's a monster outside my room. Can I have a glass of water?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: MB's gift for casting Dakota 08-15-02 1
   RE: MB's gift for casting samiam 08-15-02 2
   RE: MB's gift for casting sittem 08-15-02 3
       RE: MB's gift for casting Dakota 08-15-02 4
   RE: MB's gift for casting Draco Malfoy 08-29-02 6
 RE: MB's gift for casting Molzingvivor 08-16-02 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-02, 02:15 PM (EST)
1. "RE: MB's gift for casting"
Speaking of Vee, where the heck did she go? What happened to all the media hype that follows the winner? I haven't seen her anywhere, anytime since Rosie waved goodbye to all of us.

MB and JP said they played "good guy, bad guy" in the interviewing process and had so much fun this time around. Jiffy told Janey Clayfeet that "well, of course their good looking." That's exactly what I thought the first time I saw Susan and Richard!

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-02, 03:07 PM (EST)
2. "RE: MB's gift for casting"
Speaking of Vee, where the heck did she go?

Shhhh....she went AWAY, does it matter exactly WHERE?

God used to be my co-pilot, but then we crashed in the Andes and I had to eat Him.

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-15-02, 05:46 PM (EST)
3. "RE: MB's gift for casting"
Seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

You asked - here she is.

http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/mld/ledgerenquirer/news/local/3310295.htm

http://www.ew.com/ew/report/0,6115,241254~3~0~vecepiatellsewcomhow,00.html

http://www.tvguide.com/newsgossip/insider/020524a.asp

http://www.bayarea.com/mld/cctimes/3379743.htm

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1022100165563&call_page=TS_Entertainment&call_pageid=968867495754&call_pagepath=Entertainment/News&col=969483191630

http://www.realitytvfans.com/newspub/story.cfm?ID=5025

http://cbn.org/700club/profiles/vecepia_towery.asp

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-02, 06:13 PM (EST)
4. "RE: MB's gift for casting"
Thanks, Sittem! Nice to know that after all the talk about God she's using the money to renovate her home and travel. Soooo Vee when she said she was surprised the black community didn't beat down her door at first.

Anyway. On to S5. MB does seem to have a formula -- one or two minorities, a couple of good looking women, one or two older people. He should consider a boxing-type of Survivor show -- like welterweight, heavyweight -- his could be Young & Beautiful, Over30 with Intellect, and the Old & Crotchety. But MB did say that during the interview process, they try to find out "what the person is made of", not just what they want to show. Of course, the game does that quite well. I think it's like any game show -- they need interesting characters. But they also need people who can withstand the physcial and mental rigors of Survivor. MB loves playing with people's heads. And we love to watch!

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-02, 08:35 AM (EST)
6. "RE: MB's gift for casting"
Considering we hardly saw Vee during the show, why is it any surprise that she's still under the radar?

Oh dear, I've re-dorkulated!

Molzingvivor 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-16-02, 00:40 AM (EST)
5. "RE: MB's gift for casting"
>Who's in charge of bringing barf bags on the BABY this time round? I have a feeling I'm gonna need a seat near the railing.

Me too - let's make sure we don't sit down wind from each other.....

"I'm a white male, age 18 to 49. Everyone listens to me, no matter how dumb my suggestions are." - Homer Simpson

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •