The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What happened to Kathy's car and her nice meal?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

redjello 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-10-02, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"What happened to Kathy's car and her nice meal?"
Usually, the winner of the family reward challenge (like Colby and his mom) gets to go of with the family member for a nice dinner and spend the night in a slightly better accommodation. But Kathy's "reward" was to eat the same crap as everyone else and to have her son sleep in the sand fleas with everyone else.
Some reward!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What happened to Kathy's car an... PagongRatEater 05-10-02 1
   RE: What happened to Kathy's car an... SkyRaider 05-10-02 2
   RE: What happened to Kathy's car an... George Tirebiter 05-10-02 6
       RE: What happened to Kathy's car an... PagongRatEater 05-10-02 8
 RE: What happened to Kathy's car an... Puffy 05-10-02 3
   Send Kathy a bra-a-thon! moonbaby 05-10-02 4
 Nice first post, redjello Silvergirl1 05-10-02 5
   RE: Nice first post, redjello managerr 05-10-02 7
 RE: What happened to Kathy's car an... Strider 05-10-02 9
   RE: What happened to Kathy's car an... spartan 05-10-02 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-10-02, 11:45 AM (EST)
1. "RE: What happened to Kathy's car and her nice meal?"
Kathy has gotten so SCREWED on the food reward side. She has no won two RC's and all she has to show for it is a Snickers (trademark Mars Candy Inc) that she ended up sharing and slave labor from her overnourished boy. I'm surprised that they didn't consider cooking him, all that fat would have tasted great!

Another weak prize for Kathy. Next week in the ultimate MB set-up, the RC is a Kathy trivia contest which she wins and Jeff FINALLY gives her a bra, thus the viewer wins too.

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-10-02, 11:51 AM (EST)
2. "RE: What happened to Kathy's car and her nice meal?"
Another weak prize for Kathy. Next week in the ultimate MB set-up, the RC is a Kathy trivia contest which she wins and Jeff FINALLY gives her a bra, thus the viewer wins too.

I'd chip in for that one! Seeing her braless one more week will be enough to make me wear off of fatty fried pork rinds forever.

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-10-02, 04:17 PM (EST)
6. "RE: What happened to Kathy's car and her nice meal?"
>She has no won two RC's and all she has to show for it is a Snickers
How soon we forget--she also got to drink a suitcase of beer and share cold pizza with da Robfadduh--all in the comfort of her underwear.

Ugh. No wonder you filed that away in the mental waste basket. . . sorry I rummaged around in there, myself.

As for the car, that has been widely speculated to appear in the Marquesan Vacation episode.

GT

Predestination was doomed from the beginning.

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-02, 04:40 PM (EST)
8. "RE: What happened to Kathy's car and her nice meal?"
Good point. I had forgotten that, but it was not a reward she got for winning an RC.

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-02, 12:04 PM (EST)
3. "RE: What happened to Kathy's car and her nice meal?"
Aren't there some old bathing suit tops lying around MB Productions, from Susan, Mad Dog, or Patricia, that she could use? I'll even mail her my bra!

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-02, 12:52 PM (EST)
4. "Send Kathy a bra-a-thon!"
Great idea, Puffy!

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-02, 01:00 PM (EST)
5. "Nice first post, redjello"
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-02 AT 01:07 PM (EST)

Edited because I hit the enter key by mistake before writing/changing the body of my message.

I was having some of the same thoughts. When Jeff mentioned all of those meals, I thought they would be nice meals. Maybe they just want Kathy to suffer. j/k

I was on the CBS web site and watched one of the videos - the one about Neleh's dream. In it, she mentions that she dreamt that she got voted out this time and she was mad because the next RC was for a new car (Saturn vehicle, I think). Anyway, look for the new car in the next RC.

SG

R.I.P. (Recreating In Paradise):
Peter Harkey: Alien from Uranus getting into the best shape of his life.
Patricia Jackson: Nacho Mama chillin' at the Loser Buffet.
Hunter Ellis: The Knuckleheads have spoken sending the Eagle to go scuba diving.
Sarah Jones: Miss No-nos begins her tropical vacation at last.
Gabriel Cade: The teddy bear hugger looks for a new commune where they don't play games.
Gina Crews: Happy trails to our nature guide as she and Hunter meet at the Lover's Lodge. Favorite buffet item: Watermelon
Rob Mariano: The Robfodder never caught a chicken and he ain't no friend of mine.
John Carroll: This isn't the crying game, dude. Take it like a man.
One hour of my life after watching the Recrap show!
Zoe Zanidakis: I hate to break it to you, Lobster Woman, but even Gabe had a better game plan.
Tammy Leitner: You should be proud of yourself, girlfriend. You have made it to the jury.
Robert DeCanio: Put down that voodoo doll, General, and give us all a limo ride.

Quality posting since April 19, 2001

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-10-02, 04:24 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Nice first post, redjello"
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-02 AT 06:09 PM (EST)

How would you like to be the relative of a Survivor--CBS flies you off and you think "Oh goodie! Maybe I'll get to be on a yacht with my son, or spend the night in the back of his new car!" But noooo, they send you to spend the night getting bitten sand fleas (you could tell they were already pouncing on him) and getting dirty with all these skanky people.

Patrick was ok though, I actually thought it was pretty cool when they interviewed him like he was a tribe member. The only thing that irked me was the horrible advice he gave to his mom. She was bouncing all these ideas off of him and he had no clue! He could have at least said the generic: "We'll support whatever decision you make, mom." It seemed that she was fishing for his ideas and his approval and he gave neither.

Strider 580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-10-02, 04:58 PM (EST)
9. "RE: What happened to Kathy's car and her nice meal?"
Maybe CBS couldn't afford another meal after the $200 tip?

--"I'd fill your mouth with a sock so you'd shut the hell up." --Tara, Amazing Race

spartan 280 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-10-02, 06:59 PM (EST)
10. "RE: What happened to Kathy's car and her nice meal?"
Nah, they blew the budget flying 6 family members to the island. Nothing left for a new car and a decent meal - sorry Kathy.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •