The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sean's Love Fest"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

PepeLePew13 26140 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-26-02, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sean's Love Fest"
Is it just me or did Sean seem to have an inordinate amount of fun in this episode? I didn't realize that Louie Anderson was out of a job because it seemed that Sean was kissing more people than Richard Dawson ever did on "Family Feud."

Rolling around on the beach with Pappy, kissing several people (including Pappy several times), trying to hit on a Marquesan native girl by asking if she was doing anything later, bonding with the horse ("my balls... my balls... my balls")... it all seemed like one great continuous orgasm for Sean.

It definitely shows that he hasn't been getting any 'action' for way too long since he left the U.S.A.

GO HABS!
"I'm the General and that's that."
Robert DeCanio, April 11/02

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Lip service George Tirebiter 04-26-02 1
   RE: Lip service Breezy 04-26-02 3
       RE: Lip service Cin 04-26-02 7
   RE: Lip service aymelek 04-26-02 5
 RE: Sean's Love Fest Teddy_Bear 04-26-02 2
 RE: Sean's Love Fest Connie E 04-26-02 4
 Finally! Someone had sex on the is... SkyRaider 04-26-02 6
 Yes, yes I know... PepeLePew13 04-26-02 8
   RE: Yes, yes I know... aymelek 04-26-02 9
   you skunk! JeffGator 04-26-02 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-26-02, 09:55 AM (EST)
1. "Lip service "
It WAS more than a bit much, wasn't it? And that Pappy seems to be getting more action on the beach than he probably has for the last 15 years at home. . .

Am I the only one who wanted someone to tell him to shut the hell up? I couldn't decide if he was displaying incredible arrogance, or was just giddy-stupid from the incredible luck that he's STILL there (deep down, even HE must know he didn't earn it!) The display at the waterfall seemed to be more blatant gloating than the doomed Rotu 4 at the previous IC; with any luck, Karma will compensate for this.

Whooping it up and calling attention to himself may be fine with his "homies" or an especially "lively" church, but how many people are so self-important that they would be the guest at a totally foreign ritual/event/formal dinner and yell over the top of the hosts? Repeatedly! Wouldn't a normal person be considerate enough to at least scope out the situation to see what was acceptable behavior? Would've served him right if they'd responded by making him the main course. . . (hey, it WAS a traditional thing!)

I guess it all boils down to the fact that this guy doesn't know the meaning of the word "humble." Pay attention next Sunday, Sean--I can about guarantee it's near the top of the list of things a TRULY "Christian" person strives to be.

GT

Always be sincere, even when you don't mean it.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-02, 10:37 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Lip service "
I really wish one of the natives would have smacked him or stuck a gag in his mouth or something. And the girl he was hitting on should have slapped him and told him to be just a little respectable.

They should have told Sean that since he kept hollering and interrupting their ceremony that he was now cursed and his balls would always hurt and he would never get any action again.

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-26-02, 05:23 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Lip service "

They should have told Sean that since he kept hollering and
interrupting their ceremony that he was now cursed and his
balls would always hurt and he would never get any
action again.

ROFLMAO!!!!! hahahaha could you imagin the look on his face?

Cin

aymelek 1220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-26-02, 01:51 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Lip service "
Would've served him right if they'd responded by making him the main course. . .

Mmmmmm, roasted Sean with tender balls. Ooooooooooh!
*does Homer drool*

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-26-02, 10:00 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Sean's Love Fest"
ROTFL ! Catherine the Great, must be turning in her grave right now consumed with envy . LOL.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Robert: I'm gonna burn all the firewood before I go.

Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

Connie E 117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-26-02, 11:33 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Sean's Love Fest"
Is anyone else as disgusted as I by Sean's "convenient" religion? He seem to "find the Lord" with Vee and Peter in the beginning, then lost Him when he wound up on Rotu, replacing Him with a major bad attitude and a foul mouth. Now, allied with the honorable Pappy and Morman Neleh, he's one praying, Lord Loving soul once again. I detest people who are convenient with their faith....the "reformed" Sean impresses me even less (hard to do) than the angry, persecuted Sean.

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-26-02, 04:36 PM (EST)
6. "Finally! Someone had sex on the island!"
But who would have ever thunk it would have been Sean and Paschal?

All they needed lying there on the beach with the sun going down was an after-sex cigarette to make to picture perfect couple.

PepeLePew13 26140 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-02, 09:17 PM (EST)
8. "Yes, yes I know..."
... that we already have pics of these on another thresd in this board, but they're too good not to post them up in here again.

Sean, Sean, Sean... your students ain't gonna let you live this down.

GO HABS!
"I'm the General and that's that."
Robert DeCanio, April 11/02

aymelek 1220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-26-02, 09:37 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Yes, yes I know..."

I find these pictures--especially this one--QUITE amusing. You know what they always say about water & sex...and how the old movies used to cut to ocean waves crashing over the beach when they wanted to convey that sex was just about to take place... Hmmmm.

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-26-02, 09:51 PM (EST)
10. "you skunk!"
hey pepelepew, who do you think you are?--me?

Richard Hatch/Tina Wesson/Ethan Zohn/Kathy O'Brien
"There's some milk in the fridge that's about to go bad...and there it goes."--Bobby Hill
--Pappy's getting a little happy

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •