The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"If Pappy wins will he split the million with Neleh???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Painterly 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-03-02, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"If Pappy wins will he split the million with Neleh???"
Well folks, I'm just of the belief that ol' sappy Pappy is going to be the sole survivor....so, the burning question of the day is...

Will Pappy split the million with his sweet lil' darlin' "daughter" Neleh?????

Aw shucks, what a feel good ending that would be. <gag>

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 No TechNoir 05-03-02 1
   RE: No JeffGator 05-04-02 2
   RE: No Cathy the Canadian 05-06-02 4
 RE: If Pappy wins will he split the... Dianetic 05-06-02 3
   RE: If Pappy wins will he split the... Teddy_Bear 05-06-02 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-03-02, 11:54 PM (EST)
1. "No"
From the rules at SeeBS:

"Try to conspire to share the prize. The million dollars may be won by one and only one individual. Survivors are prohibited from sharing or making any agreement to share all or any portion of the prize."

60 Pixel Series, No. 2

"Sweetie, if you're not living on the edge, then you're taking up space..." Flo Kennedy

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-04-02, 01:14 AM (EST)
2. "RE: No"
Right TechNoir, and even if the rules didn't firmly state that you can't share the prize, I don't think Paschal would give a cent to Neleh. He's got a family and friends that he has known and loved his whole life to worry about and has only known Neleh for 30 days at this point. I guarantee he's got more than enough people ahead of Neleh on the charity list. I could be wrong though--maybe he leaves Neleh some money in his will.

Richard Hatch/Tina Wesson/Ethan Zohn/Kathy O'Brien
"There's some milk in the fridge that's about to go bad...and there it goes."--Bobby Hill
--"I will cut the head off of whoever it is that did this. I'm gonna take them out. I'm gonna slit their throat."

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-06-02, 02:19 PM (EST)
4. "RE: No"
What about when Tina and Colby made that pact about the winner buying the loser a harley? Did they not have that rule back then?

Dianetic 618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-06-02, 12:54 PM (EST)
3. "RE: If Pappy wins will he split the million with Neleh???"
The real question is if they had sex on the boat. Remember Mark Burnett said one couple made the nasty on this series. Maybe it Pappy and Sweatpea?

If so I can almost hear Pappy's proposal now: "If you'll sleep with me tonight I promise you I'll split the million dollars, leave my wife, and run off to Mexico with you?"

Neleh the home-wrecker agreed with it whole heartedly.

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-06-02, 03:52 PM (EST)
5. "RE: If Pappy wins will he split the million with Neleh???"
Neleh can accept sharing her shnookums wuth more than one wife
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Jiffy Pop: Whoever wins this reward gets full use of my (and See-BS's) VISA. Uh . . . can we say (even) more product placement?

|
Act Now: Keep HOPE Alive !!!

Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •