The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BABY IV Midweek Crisis - ALL HANDS ON DECK! "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-11-02, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"BABY IV Midweek Crisis - ALL HANDS ON DECK! "
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-02 AT 01:00 PM (EST)

There's a skirmish on the aft deck! Robert is shouting at John saying "Do I have 'stupid' written on my forehead?" Tammy is going after John with the frying pan and Zoe seems to be goin' after Tammy's coconuts. OMHeck! John is shouting, "I lost my coconuts before any of you! I'm not the one that gave away the voting order." Pepe, Bebo, Survivoreist, and ConningOfficer run to the rescue, taking away sharp objects, heavy objects, and GT, Dalton and Fraux jump in to help subdue the loozers and thrown them in the brig. Phew! That was a close call.

Now that things have calmed down, we might as well have a few glasses of vino and some Brie. Swami's got the corkscrew, if you need it, Pepe. The Bashers have to be on guard with this recent batch of loozers. They're a tough bunch. Emphasis on tough. Ok, I've got a few ideas on how we can keep these toughies separated while they get the work done. First, get Robert started on those damn barnacles. But make sure he doesn't get hold of the paint, we don't want the BABY IV renamed The General. John's got lots of cooking to do for tonight's $300 a plate dinner. Make sure he knows we all expect it to taste like a $300 dinner! Survivoreist, take Zoe's credit card and head out with Tammy for food and refreshments for the next few days. Any suggestions for Zoe? I didn't like that look in her eyes. Never did like her. And Survivoreist! Don't forget the shampoo!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BABY IV Midweek Crisis - ALL H... Survivorerist 05-11-02 1
 RE: BABY IV Midweek Crisis - ALL H... Bebo 05-13-02 2
 RE: BABY IV Midweek Crisis - ALL H... PepeLePew13 05-13-02 3
   RE: BABY IV Midweek Crisis - ALL H... Dakota 05-13-02 10
 RE: BABY IV Midweek Crisis - ALL H... moonbaby 05-13-02 4
 RE: BABY IV Midweek Crisis - ALL H... ConningOfficer 05-13-02 5
   RE: BABY IV Midweek Crisis - ALL H... Bebo 05-13-02 6
       RE: BABY IV Midweek Crisis - ALL H... Dianetic 05-13-02 8
 Excuse me Dakota but I'm very offen... Dianetic 05-13-02 7
   RE: Excuse me Dakota but I'm very o... Dakota 05-13-02 9
       RE: Excuse me Dakota but I'm very o... Dianetic 05-14-02 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-11-02, 03:25 PM (EST)
1. "RE: BABY IV Midweek Crisis - ALL HANDS ON DECK! "
>>>Survivoreist, take Zoe's credit card and head out with Tammy for food and refreshments for the next few days<<<

Yes, Miss Dakota! <leaves Dakota a $200 tip on Zoe's Visa> Anyone seen my earplugs?

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

"I mean to see that we had just turned around like that at the last second and beat 'em at their own game...I think it's just hilarious! Like, I just laughed my head off! Ah ha ha ha..."
-Neleh Dennis

"Oh for cute!" (Courtesy of Strider )

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-02, 11:47 AM (EST)
2. "RE: BABY IV Midweek Crisis - ALL HANDS ON DECK! "
Pepe, Bebo, Survivoreist, and ConningOfficer run to the rescue, taking away sharp objects, heavy objects, and GT, Dalton
and Fraux jump in to help subdue the loozers and thrown them in the brig.

Kewl! I get to play with sharp objects, I get to play with sharp objects...

Maybe I'll do a knife-waving dance for John. And where's that voodoo doll -- I'm gonna have me some fun now...

I haven't been called a "snot" since...oh...yesterday!

'Canes Rock! Beat Canada!

PepeLePew13 26138 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-02, 12:19 PM (EST)
3. "RE: BABY IV Midweek Crisis - ALL HANDS ON DECK! "
Rowr! Can I make a request to change that order of vino to champagne for the special event coming up in my life? Hell, make it a Dom Perignon and a glass for everyone here since I happen to have Jiffy's VISA right here with me.

One minor problem... you mean by my taking away any sharp objects, I might actually have to touch some of these loozers? I may need these sharp objects to chop my hands off after touching them.

GO HABS!
"I'm the General and that's that."
Robert DeCanio, April 11/02

05-13-02, 08:41 PM (EST)
10. "RE: BABY IV Midweek Crisis - ALL HANDS ON DECK! "
Bring on the champagne! Great idea, Mr. LePew!

>One minor problem... you mean by
>my taking away any sharp
>objects, I might actually have
>to touch some of these
>loozers? I may need
>these sharp objects to chop
>my hands off after touching
>them.

You don't have to touch any loozers if you don't want to. The sharp objects are to be kept by the sharp object tree for use by Bashers. They must be kept from the loozers, however.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-02, 12:38 PM (EST)
4. "RE: BABY IV Midweek Crisis - ALL HANDS ON DECK! "
So glad you're putting the General to work on the hull, Dakota-that constant snorting sound you've been hearing is him following the babes around trying to smell their hair! Watch out! Zoe should be able to assist John with the big dinner-I hear she knows a few lobster recipes.

ConningOfficer 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-13-02, 12:42 PM (EST)
5. "RE: BABY IV Midweek Crisis - ALL HANDS ON DECK! "
<crashes through door, still tangled in computer and keyboard cords>

Lemme at 'em! I'll splat 'em!

Sorry that I've been missing in action, aside from the summary. Things have been busy both at work and at home. I'm still mad at whoever locked me in my stateroom - hopefully, I won't have to make reference to "throat-slitting" or any such boma-type behavior.

Unfortunately, the time devoted to my duties on the BABY IV suffered.

Hopefully, you Babes can accept my apology, and I'll try and make myself a little more visible as things wind down and we get more "guests" to take care of.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-02, 01:03 PM (EST)
6. "RE: BABY IV Midweek Crisis - ALL HANDS ON DECK! "
Hopefully, you Babes can accept my apology, and I'll try and make myself a little more visible as things wind down and we get more "guests" to take care of.

Yay! He's back!

As for the more visible part...please re-read my BABY IV update regarding Basher Boys and visibility. In other words, please make sure your grass skirt has enough fronds in it to cover up appropriately during the next Survivor Marquesan welcoming festival.

I haven't been called a "snot" since...oh...yesterday!

'Canes Rock! Beat Canada!

Dianetic 618 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-02, 01:09 PM (EST)
8. "RE: BABY IV Midweek Crisis - ALL HANDS ON DECK! "
> In other words, please
>make sure your grass skirt
>has enough fronds in it
>to cover up appropriately during
>the next Survivor Marquesan welcoming
>festival.

But Bebo, we're representin'!

05-13-02, 01:06 PM (EST)
7. "Excuse me Dakota but I'm very offended "
John won't be getting any where near MY grill. We don't need any asparagus quiche served, we need barbecued sausage. I'm very offended that you would even suggest that he could assume my cooking duties.

That pasty white boy can only cook quiche, and you know what they say: real men don't eat WHITEY'S quiche.

05-13-02, 08:37 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Excuse me Dakota but I'm very offended "
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-02 AT 08:38 PM (EST)

>John won't be getting any where
>near MY grill. We
>don't need any asparagus
>quiche served, we need barbecued
>sausage. I'm very offended
>that you would even suggest
>that he could assume my
>cooking duties.
>
>That pasty white boy can only
>cook quiche, and you know
>what they say: real
>men don't eat WHITEY'S quiche.

Sausage--blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh! NO ONE, I mean NO ONE knows what's in those things. And may I say, as a vegetarian that I'm representin' vegetarians. So asparagus quiche will be on the menu. Besides, much as I love a good barbie-q, quiche is French and so are these islands we be inhabiting. Barbie-q sauce on the baked beans, cooked on the grill will be fine, though, thank you very much. If you really want to eat the who-knows-what's-in-it sausages, please make up your Last Will and Testament first.

It was the coconuts, dammit! Edited 'cause by bracket was facing the wrong way. I hate when that happens.

05-14-02, 03:22 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Excuse me Dakota but I'm very offended "
The barbecue will featuring juicy red steaks, pork ribs, and kelbassa sausage as always, thank you.
For those of you trying to brown nose PETA or find redemption for your past lives when you were vultures, there is a trough of rabbit food on the starboard side.

OH MY HECK I love barbecue. I'd throw Patricia on if I had a big enough grill.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •