The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Next Week, They Get to Pillage and Loot!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-21-02, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Next Week, They Get to Pillage and Loot!"
Why do I think that Rob & Sean will finally try to win a challenge? Because they get to steal stuff!

Mafiosa wannabe Rob, who got his genuine godfather ring in a box of Crackerjacks will probably go through everyone's pockets looking for change and jewellry. And Sean I-don't-work-nowhere-no-time-for-no-reason Rector will likely go for the flash, you know stuff he can wear to look cool as he lounges on the beach. I see him taking Judge Paschal's floppy sun hat, and his flag to use as a beach blanket, maybe Kathy's sandals if they fit. He certainly won't take anything heavy that he would have to carry all the way back to Rotu.

Yep--this RC, I predict Rob & Sean will be throwing javelins with all their might. they might even take time out from napping to practise!

Swami

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Next Week, They Get to Pillage ... ConningOfficer 03-21-02 1
 RE: Next Week, They Get to Pillage ... George Tirebiter 03-21-02 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ConningOfficer 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-21-02, 10:31 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Next Week, They Get to Pillage and Loot!"
Listening to the Robfather and Malcolm Sean last night, I don't think that they want to merely pillage and loot the stuff of the other tribe! I think that they're looking at some of the "new Maraamu" members themselves.

Frick and Frack have let their little heads do the thinking - on national television!

Come on, the cliche of an insensitive construction worker (especially from near Bah-ston) is pretty old. Aside from the driving, it's a good reason of why they are called Mass-holes.

But, a TEACHER? Sean, how many ways are you trying to get fired when you get back from the middle of the Pacific? The school board (if they have half a clue) will drop their celebrity teacher like a barrel of toxic waste. Hmm.... misogynist and racially intolerant. It's the PERFECT mix for a 21st century teacher!.... NOT!

I'd love to see Tammy work over both of these morons with the overused "blowtorch and a pair of pliers".

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-21-02, 12:06 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Next Week, They Get to Pillage and Loot!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-21-02 AT 12:07 PM (EST)

Yep, I was wondering how Rotu will manage to lose, given that these two have already had to sit out a challenge and won't be able to repeat. . .

And the biggest irony? We have in these two perhaps the most flagrant pair of misogynistic, homophobic, self-deluded, insecure SLACKERS--and they have turned themselves into the most inextricable pair of butt-buddies of the entire run of Survivor! Yep, when people start debating who the REAL romance of S4 was, this is the couple who will spring to my mind first--and sadly enough, despite being the two biggest dĄcks on the show, they probably don't have enough between them to muster a single, satisfying hard-on. (Probably too much like work, anyway. . .)

Biggest upset so far? I expected Voodoo Bob to actually be the mouthy asshole, and he's managed to come off as a fairly sympathetic character! Who'd'a thunk it?!

GT

We have enough youth. How about a Fountain of SMART?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •