The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECULATION"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-02-05, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECULATION"
LAST EDITED ON 02-02-05 AT 08:49 AM (EST)

The CBS preview gives us little information but the AOL preview gives us the final 3 I think:

You can watch it here if you scroll down:

http://tv.channel.aol.com/styles/realitytv.adp?hid=NY54362%7cX%7c2%7c1&zip=11375&csexp=1107350290

There are 2 RB and 2 Detours left

We have pics of all 4 teams doing the lock challenge - which is shown to be very difficult. Too difficult for this to be anything but a detour IMHO. Since all 4 team are shown and it is in the mountains my guess is that this is Detour 1.

We have pics of Adam and what looks like Freddy doing skydiving. We can hear Rebecca and Kendra (?) but not see them. Since Freddy is still in the black T-shirt - my guess is that this is RB-1 but just guessing here.

We have pics of both A/R and F/K in Hawaii rowing a boat with a local - therefore by default that are one of the final 3 since Hawaii is the finish line I believe.

We have pics Haydens key breaking and of Aaron throwing his back-pack - at first I thought this might be missdirection - however:

We have pics of Kris/Jon doing a clothing challenge - the clothes are very bright and all pretty much the same - they must be looking for a particular one. Since both are participating - my guess is that this is Detour - 2 (Edited to add - when pausing the pictures the print is clearly Hawaiian)

Put all that together and you have: F/K, K/J, and A/R final 3 - what do you think?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECUL... Flowerpower 02-02-05 1
   RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECUL... pmspml5 02-02-05 2
       RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECUL... Degenhardt 02-02-05 3
           RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECUL... pmspml5 02-02-05 4
               RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECUL... Degenhardt 02-02-05 6
                   RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECUL... pmspml5 02-02-05 7
 RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECUL... louislam 02-02-05 5
   RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECUL... pmspml5 02-02-05 8
       Nope Devious Weasel 02-02-05 10
           RE: Nope pmspml5 02-02-05 11
               RE: Nope volsfan 02-02-05 12
                   Yeah pmspml5 02-02-05 14
                       RE: Yeah FreshlySqueezed 02-02-05 15
                       RE: Yeah volsfan 02-02-05 17
 RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECUL... Monana 02-02-05 9
   RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECUL... TeamJoisey 02-02-05 16
 RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECUL... umass 02-02-05 13
   RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECUL... KObrien_fan 02-03-05 18
       RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECUL... Neobie 02-03-05 19
           RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECUL... volsfan 02-03-05 20
               RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECUL... michel 02-03-05 21
                   RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECUL... Devious Weasel 02-03-05 22
                   RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECUL... PepeLePew13 02-03-05 23
                       RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECUL... coolflowerpowerman 02-03-05 25
                   RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECUL... VA Slim 02-03-05 24
 RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECUL... Wohey24 02-04-05 26
   RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECUL... louislam 02-04-05 27
 RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECUL... seahorse 02-04-05 28
 RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECUL... Oscirus 02-05-05 29
   RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECUL... Supergrass 02-05-05 30
       RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECUL... bigtom91 02-05-05 31
       RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECUL... fallingtogether 02-05-05 32
           RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECUL... Supergrass 02-06-05 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-02-05, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECULATION"
Great deductions there, pms! I love it as we all know I am the founder of the "I hate Hayden" club.....she is such a whiner biotch! Aaron should dump her asap, imo! I am so thrilled that her key breaks and I hope this spells the END of her!

02-02-05, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECULATION"
That or the fact that skydiving is one of the remaining RB and in my opinion is the 1st one. Since we have all seen Haydens fear of heights - this would be almost too much for her to do.
Aaron has already done his 6 roadblocks - I'd say they are toast

Degenhardt 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-02-05, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Degenhardt Click to send private message to Degenhardt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECULATION"
Here's what I saw on the AOL preview
4 couples walking through the gate
They are racing to climb to the top of the mountain

Night scene with K/F
K/F at a Japanese Airport getting tickets to go to Honolulu
Plane landing and we're in Honolulu

Kris and Jon sorting colourful (Hawaiian Outfits)
H/A in a trolley (flash back from the mountain looks very lush outside????)
Jon running in a place with colourful umbrellas

H/A said "buses are passing us" looks like they are in Hawaii, she's got a map

A/R and F/K are rowing boats

Sky diving (road block)
I think it's Adam doing the skydiving, I can see his devil horns and it's Rebecca yelling "ADAM" and I can see Freddy? doing the sky diving

It's really confusing, they put everything out of order I think because everyone is wearing different clothes, I have seen everyone with different outfits at least once.

I am not really sure what's going on, does someone else have a better idea from watching the previews???

02-02-05, 10:32 AM (EST)
4. "RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECULATION"
Again - to be the clothing again points to H/A being in 4th place.

F/K - Freddy is shown in a black and blue t-shirt - Kendra - pink and purple tanks

J/K - John is shown in a black t-sleevless and gray t-shirt Kris is shown in two t-shirts with skinny straps one on top of the other gray and pink and then in a sleevless tank of some kind

A/R - Rebecca is shown in a black tank and then a blue one

H/A are only shown in one set of clothes. The taxi rides are all in the same clothes as the key challenge and this to me is a ride after the challenge. The trees in the background do not show much but I clearly do not think you can say for sure this is Hawaii.

Degenhardt 22 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-05, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Degenhardt Click to send private message to Degenhardt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECULATION"
I don't know about hayden, I thought I saw her wearing a tanktop that's orange and a t-shirt that's orange.

02-02-05, 02:23 PM (EST)
7. "RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECULATION"

The outer shell is wrapped around her waste here - but it is a pink color - when she has it on it is very sheer and you can still see the orange tank under it.

Aaron is shown in this same blue shirt everywhere

louislam 475 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-02-05, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECULATION"
In my opinion, the lock challenge seems to be a roadblock, since we only see one team member in each team work on it, and all teams are doing that challenge.

And rowing a boat and finding clothes seem to be a detour, so we can see three teams except H/A doing it.

The skydiving is probably a roadblock, just my thought.

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

02-02-05, 02:27 PM (EST)
8. "RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECULATION"
LAST EDITED ON 02-02-05 AT 02:35 PM (EST)

You could very well be correct - the main point is that all four teams do this challenge so it has to be part of leg 1.

We have three clear shots of the second detour - in Hawaii that being clothes/boat.

If indeed Hawaii is the finish line - Hayden/Aaron are gonners - if someone has spoiled the finish line incorrectly - then all this is mute. there is talk that the finish line is in Chicago - but there has never been a Pit Stop in the US - so even if finish line is not Hawaii - I cant see them having a pit stop there and a finish line in Chicago. The 4th place team has always been eliminted before returning to the US

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-05, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Nope"
There have been Pit Stops in the U.S. There's also been a roadblock at one state in the U.S. before proceeding on to the final city.

Season 1 – Final Pit Stop, Alaska
Season 2 – Final Pit Stop, Hawaii
Season 4 – Final Roadblock, Hawaii (then proceeded on to Phoenix)

02-02-05, 06:25 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Nope"
Yes - but it has always been the LAST PIT STOP and the RB from the LAST LEG. Have they ever had a Pit Stop or RB in the US and then went to a different country to finish - I dont remember one (I could be wrong though). I am saying that if the Detour or RB in Hawaii is part of the last leg (which I think it is) then H/A are out.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-05, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Nope"
I understand your reasoning and everthing you have said. However, I think it is very possible for H/A to be ahead or just not shown in the vidcaps. Who knows...they (CBS) may be doing it on purpose to just throw off some peeps.

02-02-05, 08:54 PM (EST)
14. "Yeah"
Yeah - but it is the 3 pics in Hawaii that have me convinced that H/A are Philiminated.

FreshlySqueezed 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-02-05, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FreshlySqueezed Click to send private message to FreshlySqueezed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Yeah"
exactly. we know the keys and the skydiving are tasks back in China. The boating/shirt shopping is in Hawaii. They wouldn't have 4 tasks in 2 countries PRIOR to an elimination.

Since 3 teams (F/K, K/J, A/R) are seen performing both sets of tasks in 2 countries with 2 set of clothes, then it can only mean one thing. Hayden & Aaron did not make it past elimination *regardless* of where the elimination takes place.

There is also a screen cap in another thread that shows Hayden and Aaron running together hand in hand the way the teams always do when approaching the Pit Stop mat. The people around them are Asian. My bet is the last elimination is still back in China.

02-02-05, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Yeah"
PMS,

I am not saying that I disagree with you because I actually think I agree with you. However, I am always hesitant to say that I am convinced of something because when I do...I am wrong! Editing on these shows drives me crazy.

Monana 14 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-05, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Monana Click to send private message to Monana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECULATION"
Does someone can put the aol images in a post because I got a MAC and it's impossible for us to see the images... thanks!

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-02-05, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECULATION"
Welcome to the boards.

The photos are posting in this thread in case you missed them. Kinda confusing having two threads, but that's the way it is right now.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

umass 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-02-05, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail umass Click to send private message to umass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECULATION"
I think the final city is Chicago. China to Hawaii to Chicago?
The finalists are K/J, F/K and A/R in that order.
A/H are last team Philiminated in China, based on videocaps there are none of them in Hawaii.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-05, 06:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECULATION"
They started off the race in Chicago. Have they ever started a race in a city and then come full circle and had that be the finish line before? I have a friend who lives in Hawaii and it is confirmed that they go there, I believe that it is the finish line of the race.

S10 PTB Sign up HERE

Neobie 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-03-05, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Neobie Click to send private message to Neobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECULATION"
New York, season one.

It would totally leave a bad taste in my mouth if they had 4 more timezones to go before actually completing the circle around the globe.

02-03-05, 09:58 AM (EST)
20. "RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECULATION"
It doesn't matter to me where the finish line is...why would you be upset if they finish in Hawaii?

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-05, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECULATION"
You have done great work analyzing the racers' clothes but consider this: With all the bunching this year, they may have had to wait a whole night between the first 2 tasks giving a chance to some teams to change rigt away. Also TAR is a race around the world, finishing in Hawaii would leave them thousand of miles short of the round trip. If the final Pit stop is in the continental US, we have very little to go on for that leg.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-05, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECULATION"
There's not usually a whole lot to the final task (the maze in Texas, the stadium in Phoenix, etc.), and I don't think we've ever been shown it in the previews.

PepeLePew13 26140 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-05, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECULATION"
Question ... does anyone remember if Phil usually says "brak brak, a trip around the world, brak brak" at the beginning of the show?

If he says that, then I'm likely to believe that it means a full route around the world, meaning continental USA to continental USA. Hawaii is well short of my interpretation of a round-the-world trip.

Scratch and sniff

coolflowerpowerman 456 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-05, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coolflowerpowerman Click to send private message to coolflowerpowerman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECULATION"
Complete Circles:

Amazing Race 1(Central Park, New York- Flushing Meadows, New York)

Amazing Race 4 (Dodger Stadium, California- Papago Park, Arizona)

Amazing Race 5 (Santa Monica, California- Dallas, Texas)

Incomplete Circles:

Amazing Race 2 (Pahrump, Nevada- San Francisco, California)

Amazing Race 3 (Everglades, Florida- Seattle, Washington)

The furthest from a complete circle was TAR 3, when the teams ended 3,000 miles west of the starting point. So it is possible that they'll do this again in TAR6, yet the trend (in TAR 4 and TAR 5) has been towards complete circles.

VA Slim 450 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-05, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VA%20Slim Click to send private message to VA%20Slim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECULATION"
The vidcaps for the AOL preview were placed in the "Ep. 13 - 4 Continents, 24 Cities, 40,000 Miles " thread and two of them show Adam/Rebecca running in what seems to be the stretch run to the finish. I won't duplicate all of my comments in msg 28 of that thread here but it sure seems like the finish is in the "lower 48" somewhere (maybe near Chicago) and not Hawaii.

Wohey24 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-04-05, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wohey24 Click to send private message to Wohey24 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECULATION"
Maybe they go to japan from china,than to Hawaii and back to america.

i remember before cbs boardcast TAR6,the preview show a team
"parting words",the man who are wearing bule shirts,i think that is Aaron,the hair look like his too.(not really sure)
therefore,when the show began i always think of when will they eliminated,i think they will be the last team to be eliminated.
I don't really want they lose but i like freddy kendra more then them,i hope F/k win!!

I am also one of the hong kong Super fan(sae as louislam )
,i really want to play this game when i was 21-22,but i am only 16

louislam 475 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-05, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECULATION"
You are from Hong Kong also?
You live in USA? As far as I know, applicants for the show should only be USA citizens.

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-05, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECULATION"
I think you are definitely on to something, great find.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-05-05, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECULATION"
Ya think maybe ther is something to the fact that when all the teams did their first confessionals for this leg all but heyden and aaron's was done by the women?

Thank you for giving me honor in hat form.

Supergrass 36 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-05, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Supergrass Click to send private message to Supergrass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECULATION"
LAST EDITED ON 02-05-05 AT 01:47 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-05-05 AT 01:43 PM (EST)

Anyway guys, one thing for sure A&H are out of the final 3.

bigtom91 31 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-05, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bigtom91 Click to send private message to bigtom91 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECULATION"
That's fine with me. As long as Kris and Jon wins!

fallingtogether 85 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-05-05, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fallingtogether Click to send private message to fallingtogether Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECULATION"
Amen to that! Now we just need to have Kendra die on the final leg and everything will be good!

Supergrass 36 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-05, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Supergrass Click to send private message to Supergrass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: FINAL 3 BY ELIMINATION - SPECULATION"
>Amen to that! Now we just
>need to have Kendra die
>on the final leg and
>everything will be good!

I dont know if thats POSIBBLE. Someone posted this link at TWOP....

http://thegamessurvivorspoilers.5u.com/TAR.html

Dont know if its reliable....

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •