The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Canadians Can Vote"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-22-06, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Canadians Can Vote"
Or at least pretend they are Americans online. Go vote! Or don't vote and have the pleasure of blaming the final choices on your American friends!

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother7/index.shtml?contId=19

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Canadians Can Vote kingfish 06-22-06 1
   RE: Canadians Can Vote Rothschild 06-22-06 2
       Yes, we know. kingfish 06-23-06 3
   RE: Canadians Can Vote Canada Girl 06-23-06 4
       RE: Canadians Can Vote kingfish 06-23-06 5
           RE: Canadians Can Vote Canada Girl 07-01-06 6
 RE: Canadians Can Vote Glass 07-02-06 7
 RE: Canadians Can Vote Tough Cookie 07-03-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-22-06, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Canadians Can Vote"
Yes, of course, our Canadian brothers and sisters can and should vote. Vote early, and vote often.

However, you do understand don't you, that you have to vote as directed to by your superiors Americans.

instructions will be sent via PM

Actually, I suppose the whole on-line world can vote.

Rothschild 496 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-22-06, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rothschild Click to send private message to Rothschild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Canadians Can Vote"
I voted from Budapest earlier today.

06-23-06, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Yes, we know."
Yes, we know. You voted from the Straussen Blichten Cafe at 342 Hoffenstrassenstrasse at 3:46 pm local time.

THE Company

06-23-06, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Canadians Can Vote"
I seem to remember that there have been a few things that I haven't been able to vote for online. Can't remember what now...

So, who am I supposed to vote for, oh mighty american masters?

06-23-06, 01:09 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Canadians Can Vote"
Well, if you want to PO a lot of people, Americans included, it appears from scanning the RTVW posts that Mike (bogie), Alison, Dana, Jase, and Michael (Cowboy) would be ones to vote for.

If you think everyone should just get along, the others would be the ones to vote for.

07-01-06, 03:30 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Canadians Can Vote"
I voted for Jase, seeing as I picked him as my Be the BBer. He'll be horrible and I'll forever rue the day, I'm sure, but what the hell!

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-02-06, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Canadians Can Vote"
Yes Canada Girl, very exciting! CBS should have a little input from us reasonable, peace-loving Canadians. Oilers rock, and happy belated Canada Day!

Tough Cookie 256 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-03-06, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tough%20Cookie Click to send private message to Tough%20Cookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Canadians Can Vote"
I voted, I voted *claps hands*
I wonder if the Canadian vote would change that of the Americans... nah annoying people are annoying no matter what so I guess Allison can kiss the house goodbye.

Siggie Courtesy of the ever clever Tribe
A true, TO blue, Hockey gal.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •