The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jen's photos on ABC site"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-28-04, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jen's photos on ABC site"
Has anyone else looked at her photo gallery on ABC's site? Her pictures don't reflect the Jen I remember from Andrew's Bachelor season. I liked her so much...she was a cute girl with a nice figure and a good personality...not some plastic looking barbie doll. Now don't get me wrong, her pictures look great, but they just weren't what I expected. Maybe they are just trying to glam her up to draw viewers for the show...I hope she's the same person I "met" a few seasons back.

Was she always so "chesty"?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jen's photos on ABC site Poncho 12-29-04 1
   RE: Jen's photos on ABC site Roo 01-13-05 15
 RE: Jen's photos on ABC site Flowerpower 01-03-05 2
   RE: Jen's photos on ABC site Erik Barmack 01-03-05 3
       RE: Jen's photos on ABC site Flowerpower 01-04-05 5
 RE: Jen's photos on ABC site samboohoo 01-04-05 4
   RE: Jen's photos on ABC site Erik Barmack 01-04-05 6
       RE: Jen's photos on ABC site Poncho 01-04-05 7
 RE: Jen's photos on ABC site aliciabbrown 01-04-05 8
   RE: Jen's photos on ABC site Bittergirl 01-05-05 9
       RE: Jen's photos on ABC site Poncho 01-06-05 10
   RE: Jen's photos on ABC site Gerbees 01-06-05 11
       RE: Jen's photos on ABC site Erik Barmack 01-06-05 12
           RE: Jen's photos on ABC site freakusmaximus 01-06-05 13
 RE: Jen's photos on ABC site Karchita 01-12-05 14
 RE: Jen's photos on ABC site angelworth29 01-18-05 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-29-04, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jen's photos on ABC site"
LAST EDITED ON 12-29-04 AT 02:36 PM (EST)

Looks like she has had a little visit from the plastic surgeon fairy

Poncho

Roo 705 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-13-05, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Roo Click to send private message to Roo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Jen's photos on ABC site"
I didn't see her when she was on The Bachelor,but I commented to DH about how she looks like she's had some work done.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-03-05, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jen's photos on ABC site"
Is there a link to the site?

Erik Barmack 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-03-05, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Erik%20Barmack Click to send private message to Erik%20Barmack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jen's photos on ABC site"
Try this one:

http://abc.go.com/primetime/bachelorette/index.html

-ESB

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-05, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jen's photos on ABC site"
LAST EDITED ON 01-04-05 AT 08:40 AM (EST)

Thanks, Erik! Wow, From these pics I'd say that ABC is really going after the male audience. I'd say that unlike the clothes that Jen wore in her first Bachelor series, she's been directed to wear these outfits by ABC. Talk about provocative, and wow, if I could sum it all up into one word it would be: CLEAVAGE.

All these shots, IMO, are a far cry from who Jen really is. I don't necessarily think that she's had plastic surgery but she sure was given one heck of a pushup bra! It will be interesting to see how she dresses throughout the show. I think all those publicity shots are window dressings.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-05, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jen's photos on ABC site"
I saw a picture of her in my new People last night. I really didn't notice the chest, but I did notice that she was very toned and very tan.

Now I see the chest, Wow! I guess it could be the bra, but it certainly doesn't look real.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Why, why, why does it appear that I am being suckered back into this series?

01-04-05, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Erik%20Barmack Click to send private message to Erik%20Barmack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jen's photos on ABC site"
I think the difference has less to do with Jen as a person and more to do with her role. As the lead, ABC simply is investing more time and effort in her, and Jen is probably more conscious of how she looks. It's somewhat unavoidable, this change -- isn't it?

-ESB

01-04-05, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jen's photos on ABC site"
I guess you are right ESB, but it is sad. I liked Jen just the way she was.

Poncho

aliciabbrown 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-04-05, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aliciabbrown Click to send private message to aliciabbrown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jen's photos on ABC site"
There is an article about her in the latest Cleveland Magazine. Her chest definitely looks larger than it did in the previous season.

Bittergirl 26 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-05, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bittergirl Click to send private message to Bittergirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jen's photos on ABC site"
I actually think Jen was really boring and I'm not thrilled she is back again. She seemed very nice, don't get me wrong, but just boring. This show is really very dull -- but yet, I keep watching it. WHY?

01-06-05, 10:14 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Jen's photos on ABC site"
>This show is
>really very dull -- but
>yet, I keep watching it.
> WHY?

I know what you mean - it is like a bad addiction!!!!
ARGGGGGGG

Poncho

Gerbees 145 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-06-05, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gerbees Click to send private message to Gerbees Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jen's photos on ABC site"
I think her chest was always big...I remember reading an article back when she had just finished the first show. I think it was about the clothing they wear on the show and who picks what they wear for the finale. Anyhow, they said they had a hard time dressing her because of her large chest. Maybe they are just showing it off more than before???

Gerbees

01-06-05, 04:05 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Jen's photos on ABC site"
Gerbees:

I think that's right -- I think, during the last show, she dressed more modestly. Also, keep in mind that these are just vanity shots. She could look totally different on more informal dates.

-ESB

freakusmaximus 310 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-06-05, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail freakusmaximus Click to send private message to freakusmaximus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Jen's photos on ABC site"
I agree Jenn doesnt look like she had plastic surgery but she does look like she lost about 20 pounds! (not that she was overweight before)- she was normal- but now she is super thin- that is why her cheek bones look more pronounced. she is also tan. as for the chest- I dont think she had implants- I think she is the same as always but they put some absurd push up bra on her for the photo shoot. I bet she will look more normal on the show

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-12-05, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Jen's photos on ABC site"
I think it's the make up, especially the eye make up, that makes her look more glammed up. I liked the more natural and normal look she had before.

angelworth29 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-18-05, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail angelworth29 Click to send private message to angelworth29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Jen's photos on ABC site"
I found this photo on the awfulplasticsurgery website. They are a little biased, I think!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •