The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mike Spoiler Maybe"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

bdmagee 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-15-01, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdmagee Click to send private message to bdmagee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mike Spoiler Maybe"
I dont know if I posted this on this page or not but it just might contain a spoiler. When Mike was booted he did an interview with a small local CBS station. When asked who he thought played the best game he states that the flow of the game shifted a bunch of time and that he thinks IT WILL KEEP SHIFTING A BUNCH MORE TIMES.

Here is the link to the interview. You can watch it on the page also. http://www.wnem.com/Global/story.asp?s=258082

Now I know Mike wasnt there for the final but he did talk to the rest of the survivors on the way home. And Im sure they talked about how things went. Expececially with Roger when he visited him.

With this in conjunction with the rumor and forshadowing by MB about the flood. Jerri is the person who insisted they build the camp on the dry (for now) creek bed. If they have to move the camp and lose supplies the rest of the tribe will be pissed off and Ogawhores will not lose the advantage and be able to boot the #####. This is a momentem shift for Kucha. More than likely the momentem will shift back to Ogawhores unless Amber defects. If she does then its back to even. Then all hell could break loose.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Moving the camp AyatollahKhomeini 03-15-01 1
   RE: Moving the camp bdmagee 03-15-01 2
 Weather in EP9 IceCat 03-15-01 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-15-01, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Moving the camp"
There is definitely a real possibility that the camp will have to be moved due to its current location and the upcoming weather. But it won't cause Ogakor to break up.

Remember, we aren't talking about an alliance due to friendship between Jerri and the rest of Ogakor. This is a shotgun wedding of convenience. Jerri will stay loyal to Ogakor because Kucha won't have her, Amber will stay loyal because Jerri is, and (no matter what MB's editing leads you to believe) there is no "Barramundi" tribe, just as there was no "Rattana." The fact that Kucha was (and still is) SO tight is the main reason that Ogakor can't afford to keep any of them around.

bdmagee 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-15-01, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdmagee Click to send private message to bdmagee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Moving the camp"
I agree with you that Ogakor would have to be stupid to vote somebody out of their tribe right now. Remember MB showed Roger and Colby making a big deal about where the camp should be. And he showed Jerri forcing the issue to build on the dry creek bed. Then in E8 he kept showing the rain and raging water forshadowing a flood. With this and the interview with Mike leads me to believe they do get stupid and vote Jerri out. If this happens then Amber might get a little nervous seeing that her alliance with Colby was not there like she thought.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-15-01, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Weather in EP9"
The foreshadowing in EP8 was pretty substantial... the camera shot that shows the campsite right in the middle of a big dry stream bed and the storm in the background was just too well composed to be an accident.

The storm was just underway at tribal council and looked to have potential to be a bad one. EP9 will probably open with the tribe coming back to a floating camp.

MB will use the the flood to, once again, whip up the Jerri-is-gonna-get-it-tonite frenzy and, of course, she will remain at the end. Another Kucha will leave and fans everywhere will be cursin MB and Jerri again...

The flood will be a simple narrative device...

Jerri ain't goin' nowhere until EP11

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •