The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Okay, all together now..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ACPS65 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-15-01, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ACPS65 Click to send private message to ACPS65 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Okay, all together now..."
Now can we all FINALLY agree that the next contestants booted will be Rodger, Liz and Nick (not neccisarily in that order) ???? Surely, SURELY to GOD we're not that stupid. SURELY NOT. I think we could get a lot more work and better analyzation done now as far as a final four or winner if we could discard Liz, Rodger and Nick now. And I know I'll get at least one reply that will say, "OH NO, NOT LIZ YOU BASTARD!!!" but ya know, I guarendamntee that this time last season it would have been "OH NO, NOT COLLEEN YOU BASTARD!!!". Am I right? I just think we, as a group, need to stop being naive of ourselves...thats all.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Okay, all together now... SurvivinDawg 03-15-01 1
 RE: Okay, all together now... dbjennings 03-15-01 2
 Yep AyatollahKhomeini 03-15-01 3
   RE: Yep Crescent 03-15-01 4
       The only glitch... ACPS65 03-15-01 5
 RE: Okay, all together now... Minstrel 03-16-01 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-15-01, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Okay, all together now..."
It would appear obvious that the Kucha's would be voted down one by one, but it is VERY possible that Jerri will be next. I'll have more to post on this later.

dbjennings 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-15-01, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dbjennings Click to send private message to dbjennings Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Okay, all together now..."
ACOS65,
I am not naive, and I think that your premise is probably right. However, don't forget immunity. The next two to go will probably be Kuchas, but an immunity win by the last remaining Kucha could cause a complete change in the group dynamic. Imagine a tribal council consisting of the five Ogakor members and one Kucha member (your guess is a good as mine as to who it would be), and the Kucha member has immunity: In this case, we can probably assume that Tina, Keith, and the Kucha vote for Jerri. If Colby joins in, Jerri is gone. If Colby votes with Jerri and Amber (which I think is doubtful), Jerri is probably still gone b/c she has prior votes against and will probably have more in the next two episodes.
This scenario would leave Tina, Keith, Colby, Amber, and the last Kucha as the final five. At this point, immunity would play a huge part again. I don't see the Ogakor's voting four to one against the last Kucha. If it is Elizabeth or Rodger, Tina and Keith would probably go for Amber first. Who knows, immunity will be the key once we get down to 6.
Once again, I agree that we should expect the Ogas to stick together. It is the best strategy for each of them to last the longest. We also saw what happened last season. I just wanted to point out that even though the next two weeks should be a forgone conclusion, we can't be 100% certain that three weeks from now we will have 5 Ogas remaining.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-15-01, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Yep"
ACPS65, I agree with dbjennings in one sense. We are not 100% certain that all remaining Kucha will be the next three to go, but that is only because of immunity. If the last Kucha is not immune in E11, he or she is gone, and I agree that we have an all-Ogakor final five.

My main challenge now is to get CJ to believe that it's Kan't-Kook-Keith on the Survivor II book as the winner instead of his choice, Colby.

Final 2: Mbr, KKK

Crescent 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-15-01, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Crescent Click to send private message to Crescent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Yep"
...Nick should be the next victim(unless he wins immunity).
After that, I'm betting on Keith & Tina hooking up with Rodger & Lizzie. Keith/Tina must know they would be the first to go when the tribe whittles itself down to the 5 ex-Ogakors. Teaming up with Rodger/Liz gives them a 4-3 advantage over Jerri, Amber, & Colby(not sure which way he's leaning; he is a-thinkin' "plans-within-plans", though).

ACPS65 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-15-01, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ACPS65 Click to send private message to ACPS65 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "The only glitch..."
Is if someone in Kucha pulled a Kelly-Immunity deal on us. Then, of course, Ogakor would have to vote out one of their own.

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-16-01, 02:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Okay, all together now..."
Not if Jerri has anything to do with it. There's other writing on the wall.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •