The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CBS BB site now online"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

jumas8282 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-16-06, 01:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jumas8282 Click to send private message to jumas8282 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"CBS BB site now online"
CBS BB site now online at http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother7/

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CBS BB site now online Lasann 05-16-06 1
   RE: CBS BB site now online Wacko Jacko 05-16-06 2
 RE: CBS BB site now online Estee 05-16-06 3
   RE: CBS BB site now online ARnutz 05-17-06 4
       RE: CBS BB site now online Estee 05-17-06 5
       RE: CBS BB site now online true 05-18-06 6
           RE: CBS BB site now online bdemoney 05-30-06 7
               RE: CBS BB site now online Chez 05-30-06 8
                   RE: CBS BB site now online lorry 06-14-06 12
           RE: CBS BB site now online jenniferlyn 06-15-06 13
               RE: CBS BB site now online tribephyl 06-15-06 14
 RE: CBS BB site now online iatovttotx78 05-31-06 9
   RE: CBS BB site now online nazpink 06-06-06 10
       RE: CBS BB site now online Ahtumbreez 06-18-06 16
 RE: CBS BB site now online Lisa0116 06-09-06 11
   RE: CBS BB site now online jenniferlyn 06-16-06 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-16-06, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: CBS BB site now online"
Yipee!! I hope they have some good returnees and not all losers like Jase, Howie, Amy, the deamon twins.

I'd bet money on Marcellas, Kaysar.

OMG, if Cappy came back I'd bust a gut.

Heaven on Earth! That’s me lying on the beach *giggle*

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-16-06, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: CBS BB site now online"
Bring on Jase!

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-16-06, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: CBS BB site now online"
Good spot: it makes sense to have looked for it after Sunday's commercial.

The most important things there:

1. The voting field won't be announced until June 21st, and voting lasts a week.
2. This is a late start for BB -- three-month duration, July 6th launch?
3. Same old prize money. Cheapskates.
4. We'll get to see the faces of the six who don't make it in...

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: CBS BB site now online"
LAST EDITED ON 05-17-06 AT 11:40 AM (EST)

Haven't they usually started the show after 4th of July? ...and had the finale in September? At least, that's how I remember it.

ETA: I just looked back through BB4 and they have started in July for those three seasons. The prior ones, I don't know.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: CBS BB site now online"
Yeah, sure, but when the show takes twenty subjective years to watch, it should really start in June. Saves time.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: CBS BB site now online"
You're right Nutz. Every season has started right after July 4. Sadly, I know this without having to look it up.

Any early ideas on the 20 hamsters we'll have to choose from? I just hope (as much as I adored Dr. Will) that there won't be any previous winners included. They wouldn't have a chance in heck to win, so they'd just be a waste of space. I do hope that season 1 isn't completely left out. There were some interesting personalities that season.

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-30-06, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: CBS BB site now online"

I would imagine Kaysar will be a shoe-in. As will Janelle and Howie if they want to come back (since they are all still so fresh in everyone's minds.) Other than that, some of the people I'd love to see include: Amy, Danielle, Jason and Roddy from season three, (not Marcellas, bet he'd just screw up again, plus he already does the BB chat). Nathan and Justin from season four, Marvin from season five, and then Kaysar, Janelle, Rachel, Howie and James from season 7. (never watched the first two seasons so don't have any picks from them).

People I hope I do NOT ever have to see again: Jase, Holly or Scott from season five. Jee, Dana or Alison from season four, Chiara from season three, and Eric, Maggie or Ivette from season six.

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-30-06, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: CBS BB site now online"
I liked that girl with the variously colored hair from season 1. What was her name - Brittany?

lorry 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-14-06, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lorry Click to send private message to lorry Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: CBS BB site now online"
yes i would love britanny and chicken george and yvette,those were my favorites and i hope i can vote as i am leaving on vacation on the 21 st voting day,wonder if they will put up voting choices right at midnight when it actually is the 21st then i can vote before i leave my home ,i will not be returning till 28th so i will make sure to set vcr to tape first show,it's my favorite reality show

jenniferlyn 147 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-15-06, 01:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jenniferlyn Click to send private message to jenniferlyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: CBS BB site now online"
A friend of mine emailed the copies of the 2 "ballots" that appeared on the CBS BB7 website last week.....were they real? were they fake? form your own opinion!

The other day (about 2 or so EST I guess) if you went to CBS's BB site, you didn't get the site! What you did get was a full page ballot. It had the little holes to click on, like you would have when voting for something, but there were no names showing. If you highlighted the page you found the following names:

Alison
Bunky
Dana
Danielle
Diane
Erika
George
Howie
Ivette
James
Janelle
Jase
Kaysar
Lisa
Marcellas
Michael (possibly season 6)
Mike (season 2)
Monica
Nakomis
Will (dr. will)

About 30ish minutes later it was taken down. About 2 hours later it happened again. Only with different names:

Alison
Amy
Brittany
David
Diane
Drew
Erica (yes it was spelled wrong on the site!)
Jack
James
Janelle
Jason
Josh
Kaysar
Maggie
Mike (from season 2 most likely)
Monica
Nicole
Roddy
Shannon
Will (Dr. will most likely)

Most people thought the second list was just for CBS to cover their butts. (throw together a bogus list to confuse us cuz you messed up....give us a little credit CBS!) Most people seem to have somewhat dismissed both lists (although the first one is on some people's minds) because Danielle and Nakomis both pretty much said to ignore it. James sorta said the same thing. But still. Was it to create buzz about the show? Was it unintentional? It's interesting.

But if you look, there are a few people that are on BOTH lists, which makes me think they're more likely to be of the 20 we choose from, more so than the other poor fools anyway.

People appearing on both lists:

Alison
Will (we're assuming Dr Will)
Mike (we're assuming Boogie)
Diane
Erika
James
Janelle
Kaysar (yaaaayyy)
Monica

Another reason I think Kaysar will be one of the 20 we choose from is this: if you go to his website www.kaysaronline.com and click on "shop" you come to a "coming soon" sign next to a mockup of a t-shirt that says "vote for Kaysar" Now considering his website wasn't up and running until last month, I highly doubt his t-shirt has anything to do with us having voted him back last season.

Oh and one more reason I think the "Will" on the list is Dr Will, and that he and Kaysar are going to be among the 20 we see on June 21st... Sunday afternoon Kaysar hosted a chat on his website between him and Dr Will, however they couldn't or wouldn't discuss ANYTHING having to do with the upcoming All Star Big Brother Season. And MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN was Will being a total putz during the chat. Here's the link to a transcript of the chat: http://www.aldav.com/kaysarwillchat.html

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

06-15-06, 06:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: CBS BB site now online"
Hate to break it to you...but this is more of a spoiler topic.
That and this list, both of them actually, have already been posted in spoilers >>>Here<<<

Thanks for the link to the transcript for the chat. Perhaps the spoilers would like to hear about this news as well.

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-31-06, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: CBS BB site now online"
For this to be any good for me it must include the Evil Dr. Will

Handcrafted by RollDdice.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-06-06, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: CBS BB site now online"
Please Please do not put that Brittney in (no offense) but I found her to be annoying along with the rest of her cast mates with the exception of the guy who won. Anyone from Season 1 shouldn't even be considered a canidate. In fact, I saw a BB commercial last night and they showed all seasons except the first.

I do not want to see Allison or Nathan in the Allstars. I could go without Dana, Ivette, Crappy Cappy, Maggie, Chiara, Busto and her partner, Holly, Jase and that lil posse. I'm sure there are others I wouldn't want in but I try not to remember them all.

People I wouldn't mind seeing: Kaysar, James, Janelle, Howie, Evil Dr. Will, Danielle and geez I'm totally on mind block here but those would be my top picks.

The sensitive ones that can't seem to make a decision can stay away as well.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-06, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: CBS BB site now online"
Why should no one from Season 1 be allowed to play? If not for them giving us a somewhat entertaining summer then there would have been no other seasons to pick from.

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-09-06, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: CBS BB site now online"
There are a few who have said they won't go back in and they have to come up with 20 that will go back in for us to vote on. I hear we pick 6 and they pick 6, so there are gonna be people we don't want to see in there. I swear if I have to listen to Holly again, I will cry.

I think I heard the Yapril, J-blo, and Maggot are still in hiding and won't go back because they "had a bad experience". That is great news if it proves true.

jenniferlyn 147 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-16-06, 06:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jenniferlyn Click to send private message to jenniferlyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: CBS BB site now online"
Amen to that, who wants to see those 3 wenches again so soon, or EVER for that matter. And I could not agree with you more on the Holly opinion, cuz watching Big Brother just is NOT the same with the TV on mute!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •