The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BBAllStarsWhatIF? Week 1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-08-06, 06:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BBAllStarsWhatIF? Week 1"
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-06 AT 05:49 PM (EST)

Let the game begin!

The most popular houseguests are returning to see who can outwhine, outcry and outlive all the others to win the prize of ... oh I dunno. Nothing?
Let's face it, they are here solely for our pleasure.
So sit back, and act like a god. Granted a god with lots of other gods trying to foil their attempts at annihilations and other godlike phenomena.
Wanna make Marcellas suffer? Now's your chance.
Wanna give Allison the boobyprize? Just go ahead and try it.
Wanna shove a gigantic wheel of Brie down Amy's throat. You're probably not alone.

So take some time to check back in on the WhatIf? household as the game will continue to evolve as the weeks goes on.
And your chances at changing the outcomes increase.
The game will start with 18 HG's and each week 2 of them will be evicted.
This will continue to be the outcome until we get to the final 6 HG's and then we will only evict 1 HG per week.
Each different week will be posted in a seperate thread, however each weeks thread will go through 3 different phases.
Phase 1: (Normally starting with Evictions) HOH Challenge and KeyCeremony/Nominations (Monday/Tuesday till Midnight)
Phase 2: POV Challenge and POV Ceremony (Wednesday/Thursday till Midnight)
Phase 3: DiaryRoomVoting (Friday/Saturday/Sunday till Midnight)

During the first few weeks the HOH competition will require you to name two HG's to claim the HOH Position. Yup. DualRoyalty.
Next I'll need you to nominate 4 HG's for eviction.
But before getting your answers just yet, let's do some introductions.

Let's go to the front of the house where all the lucky re-entrants are waiting to hear from BigBother what to expect next...

Hello houseguests.
Hello Charlie!
You are no longer allowed to use my first name. From now on you must call me BigBrother.
Arrrrre yoooooou reaaaaaady?
YESSS!!!!
Kaysar, Marcellas, Howie, Nakomis, EvilWill and Janelle
You 6 are the first group to enter the house to choose your bed. On your marks get ready GO!

Kaysar, Howie and Janelle rush in and find the first bedroom, the blue room, snagging two of the 6 twin beds. EvilWill and Nakomis rush to the other end of the house and grab the 2 queensize beds, in the Purple room. Marcellas continues to stroll through the house looking for the possibility of another room.
Meanwhile...
Danielle, Bunky, Amy, Erica, Marvin and GoodWill. Are you ready to choose your sleeping arrangements?
Get set. Go!

Bunky and GoodWill skip, hand in hand, towards the Purple room and proceed to start a fight with EvilWill and Nakomis over the queensize bed arrangements.
Danielle, Erica and Marvin grab 3 of the remaing twins in the blueroom. Amy goes straight to the fridge. Until she hears Marcellas screaming from another area of the house. Following his squeals she happens upon the aptly named discoroom. Marcellas rolling around upon a heartshaped-rotating-bed in the center of the room, mirrorball reflections skitter across the walls. Amy asks to share but is quickly rebuffed and sent away.
Meanwhile...
Those that are left, Jack, Nathan, James, Jee, Ivette and Nicole. It's possible that only 2 of you are going to find beds. While 4 of you will be stuck without sleeping arrangements. Have fun ... Go!
Jack, Jee and James run straight to the blue room. Realizing all but one bed is taken, and they want to stick together, they all run out to find another room. Nathan finds the BlueRoom next and decides to take the last open twinbed. Nicole and Ivette ran straight to the Diary room and in the hallway to the diaryroom was another door. They didn't notice it but started to push and shove each other trying to get to the diaryroom first. While fighting to get some much required DAW-time a fullblown CoyoteUgly-fight starts and Nicole placing a kick to the diaphragm, vaulting Ivette against the door and breaking it down/open, revealing 2 tanning beds. They decide to stay. Meanwhile Jack, Jee and James (oh wait? where did James dissappear to?) run to the Livingroom and then to the bathrooms and then to the storage closet where they find Amy making a shopping list for all of her medical-cheeses needs. Jack and Jee leave her behind and continue their search. James it seems has found the last 2 sleeping arrangements but isn't making a peep about it. Amy finally gets a whiff of some pretty heady Camembert or Gorgonzola or something ripe. She follows the scent to find James laying claim to one of the two beds in the "ShoeCloset". She looks around and see's that there is no cheese so she goes back to the storeroom to continue filling out her briessentials. Jack and Jee finally reach the closet and find James. They ask him to pick who should sleep in the bed and who should continue looking. James decides Eeny-Meeny-Miney-Mo is the best to decide and my mother told me to pick the very best one and your are NOT it! Jack. You're out. Jee, you get the bed.
Jack takes off his shoe, calls headquarters and puts a mark out on James head.
Jack wanders around and really wonders if he's destined to be forever bed-less? And could this mean he's being perceived as a target?
Just then...
Houseguests?
Yes BigBother!
Please go to the backyard for your first Heads Of Household competition.

It looks like an endurance challenge, or at least that's what Nicole says. Then again, what does Nicole know?
(Actually she's kinda right.)
Houseguests, sit in a circle with your knees touching the players on both sides of you.
When the clock starts you will have to stare without blinking at the person across from you.
If anyone blinks, they are out of the challenge. They must leave the circle and the remaining players must reconnect the circle without blinking.
Last 2 to not blink will win the Heads of Household!

So...Who's gonna win the first HOH challenge? And who are they going to nominate? It's your choice!

HeadsOfHousehold: (2)
Pick 2 HG's to win the first HOH challenge.
(What? 2 HOH's? Yup. 2 HOH's. There are also some cyber-perks for the winners, like nice room and stuff-from-home.)
As an added benefit to those who win HOH they get to decide who to put on the eviction block.
KeyCeremony/Nominees: (4)
I'll need for you to also choose to keep 4 different HG's keys from the spinning block of safety. Thereby, putting those 4 on the EvictionBlock.
(What? 4 Nominees? Yup. 4 Nominees.)
The 2 HOH's and the 4 Nominees will all get a chance to play in the PowerOfVeto challenge, which will start on Wednesday. It might change their fates.

Current list of remaining Houseguests:

Amy ~ ~ Bunky ~ ~ Danielle ~ ~ Erika ~ ~ EvilWill ~ ~ GoodWill ~ ~ Howie ~ ~ Ivette ~ ~ Jack
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
James ~ ~ Janelle ~ ~ ~ Jee ~ ~ ~ Kaysar ~ ~ Marcellas ~ Marvin ~ ~ Nakomis ~ ~ Nathan ~ ~ Nicole
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember:
Pick 2 HOH's and 4 Nominees.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BBAllStarsWhatIF? Week 1 KScott 05-08-06 1
 RE: BBAllStarsWhatIF? Week 1 Road Kill 05-08-06 2
   RE: BBAllStarsWhatIF? Week 1 DearAbby 05-08-06 11
       RE: BBAllStarsWhatIF? Week 1 Road Kill 05-08-06 12
       RE: BBAllStarsWhatIF? Week 1 silentJ 05-09-06 15
 RE: BBAllStarsWhatIF? Week 1 DearAbby 05-08-06 3
 RE: BBAllStarsWhatIF? Week 1 ARnutz 05-08-06 4
 RE: BBAllStarsWhatIF? Week 1 rjac21 05-08-06 5
 RE: BBAllStarsWhatIF? Week 1 qwertypie 05-08-06 6
 RE: BBAllStarsWhatIF? Week 1 FishWoman 05-08-06 7
 RE: BBAllStarsWhatIF? Week 1 newsomewayne 05-08-06 8
 RE: BBAllStarsWhatIF? Week 1 Das Mole 05-08-06 9
 RE: BBAllStarsWhatIF? Week 1 bighair 05-08-06 10
 RE: BBAllStarsWhatIF? Week 1 Rebel Crown 05-08-06 13
 RE: BBAllStarsWhatIF? Week 1 silentJ 05-09-06 14
 RE: BBAllStarsWhatIF? Week 1 kircon 05-09-06 16
   You betcha! tribephyl 05-09-06 18
 RE: BBAllStarsWhatIF? Week 1 alwaysintruble1 05-09-06 17
 RE: BBAllStarsWhatIF? Week 1 Estee 05-09-06 19
 RE: BBAllStarsWhatIF? Week 1 vince3 05-09-06 20
 RE: BBAllStarsWhatIF? Week 1 Lasann 05-09-06 21
 Wk1: HOH Results / POV entry tribephyl 05-10-06 22
   RE: Wk1: HOH Results / POV entry KScott 05-10-06 23
   RE: Wk1: HOH Results / POV entry newsomewayne 05-10-06 24
   Blue Team Road Kill 05-10-06 25
   RE: Wk1: HOH Results / POV entry Estee 05-10-06 26
   Team Red wins POV... DearAbby 05-10-06 27
       RE: Team Red wins... Road Kill 05-10-06 28
   RE: Wk1: HOH Results / POV entry bighair 05-10-06 29
   RE: Wk1: HOH Results / POV entry Das Mole 05-10-06 30
   RE: Wk1: HOH Results / POV entry silentJ 05-10-06 31
   RE: Wk1: HOH Results / POV entry vince3 05-10-06 32
       RE: Wk1: HOH Results / POV entry tribephyl 05-11-06 34
   RE: Wk1: HOH Results / POV entry alwaysintruble1 05-10-06 33
   RE: Wk1: HOH Results / POV entry mll1717 05-11-06 35
   RE: Wk1: HOH Results / POV entry FishWoman 05-11-06 36
   RE: Wk1: HOH Results / POV entry ARnutz 05-11-06 37
   RE: Wk1: HOH Results / POV entry Lasann 05-11-06 38
 Week 1: POV results / Eviction voti... tribephyl 05-12-06 39
   RE: Week 1: POV results / Eviction ... KScott 05-12-06 40
   Ivette & Bunky Lasann 05-12-06 41
       RE: Ivette & Bunky FishWoman 05-12-06 42
   RE: Week 1: POV results / Eviction ... newsomewayne 05-12-06 43
   RE: Week 1: POV results / Eviction ... Road Kill 05-12-06 44
   Eviction voting mll1717 05-12-06 45
   RE: Week 1: POV results / Eviction ... bighair 05-12-06 46
   RE: Week 1: POV results / Eviction ... alwaysintruble1 05-12-06 47
   RE: Week 1: POV results / Eviction ... vince3 05-13-06 48
   RE: Week 1: POV results / Eviction ... DearAbby 05-13-06 50
   RE: Week 1: POV results / Eviction ... ARnutz 05-13-06 51
   RE: Week 1: POV results / Eviction ... Rebel Crown 05-14-06 52
   RE: Week 1: POV results / Eviction ... kircon 05-15-06 54
 RE: BBAllStarsWhatIF? Week 1 rjac21 05-13-06 49
 RE: BBAllStarsWhatIF? Week 1 califgal 05-15-06 53

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-08-06, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BBAllStarsWhatIF? Week 1"
HOH = EvilWill, Kaysar

Nominees = Bunky, Marvin, Ivette, Jack

I got Bobbed
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Road Kill 1101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-08-06, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Road%20Kill Click to send private message to Road%20Kill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BBAllStarsWhatIF? Week 1"
HOH - Marvin, James

Nominees - Bunky, Marcellas, Amy, Nathan

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-06, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: BBAllStarsWhatIF? Week 1"
Comparing our picks for HOH and eviction, I think it's safe to say you and I won't be forming an alliance anytime soon!

05-08-06, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Road%20Kill Click to send private message to Road%20Kill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: BBAllStarsWhatIF? Week 1"
Well lets not write each other off yet....

silentJ 336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-09-06, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail silentJ Click to send private message to silentJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: BBAllStarsWhatIF? Week 1"
I, on the other hand, would be happy to include James in my final four plans in exchange for a little protection for Jack.

05-08-06, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BBAllStarsWhatIF? Week 1"
HOH ~ Bunky /Kasar

Nominees ~ GoodWill / James / Marvin / Nicole

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-06, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BBAllStarsWhatIF? Week 1"
HOH: Good Will & Howie

Noms: Ivette, James, Nakomis & Nathan

A J Slice original ©2004
Hmmm... EvilWill looks alot like Erica!

rjac21 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-08-06, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjac21 Click to send private message to rjac21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BBAllStarsWhatIF? Week 1"
HOH - Dr. Will and James

Nominated - Nicole, Bunky, Ivette, and Marcellas

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-06, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: BBAllStarsWhatIF? Week 1"
OK, HOH Marcellus and Kaysar
4 nominees Danielle, Nicole, Marvin and James

BTW Did Evil will use his money for some important life changing operation?

Yes It's Vintage Tribephyl!

FishWoman 1510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-08-06, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FishWoman Click to send private message to FishWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: BBAllStarsWhatIF? Week 1"
HoH - Nicole and James - Nicole because she will start rambling on about her husband until everyone else blinks in confusion, and James because he is a soulless, non-blinking lizard man.

Nominees - Amy, Erica, Jack, and Jee - because even looking at the pictures, I have no idea who any of these people are, and I want the people I don't know out of the game early!

~a tribephyl original~
What can I say? I'm an educated singularity idiot.

newsomewayne 9353 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-06, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: BBAllStarsWhatIF? Week 1"
HOH - evil Will & Marvin

Nominees - Kayser, Bunky, Amy, and Nicole

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-08-06, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: BBAllStarsWhatIF? Week 1"
HOHs: Amy and Marcellas
Nominees: Bunky, Jack, Nakomis, and Nicole

bighair 308 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-06, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bighair Click to send private message to bighair Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: BBAllStarsWhatIF? Week 1"
HOH:
EvilWill, Jack

Nominees:
Danielle, GoodWill, Ivette, Jee

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-08-06, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: BBAllStarsWhatIF? Week 1"
HOH - James, Kaysar

Nominees - Ivette, Nathan, Danielle, Erica

05-09-06, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail silentJ Click to send private message to silentJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: BBAllStarsWhatIF? Week 1"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-06 AT 00:34 AM (EST)

HOHs- Jack- has experience with surveilence.
Marvin- always keeps one eye on everyone.

Noms- Marcelles

What do you mean I need 4?
Fine

Marcellas and his ego

Alright already- Marcelles, Ivette, Janelle, and Amy

The summer is too short to suffer all four of these passed week 1. And technically that's 3 and 1/2 because Marcelles is half the man Gerry is.

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-06, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: BBAllStarsWhatIF? Week 1"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-06 AT 06:36 PM (EST)

HOH: Ivette & Marvin

Nominiees: Bunkey, Nathan, Jack, & Evil Will

05-09-06, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "You betcha!"
The door is always open!
C'mon in and enjoy!

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-09-06, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: BBAllStarsWhatIF? Week 1"
HeadsOfHousehold: Howie and Erika

KeyCeremony/Nominees: Amy, Ivette, Nathan and Jee

If we are what we eat, I'm fast, cheap and easy.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-06, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: BBAllStarsWhatIF? Week 1"
Is this contest fair? Did James blink once the whole time he was in the house? Okay -- maybe just that once. But still. And look at Erika! I'm not sure her eyelids even work!

Oh, well -- anyone wanna switch beds? How about you, Jack? You could definitely use a tan. And EvilWill looks like he hasn't seen the sun for years. I guess hell pits aren't much for ultraviolet.

(Do we have enough people for a Lavender Alliance? I'd love to work with partners who actually -- well, you know -- exist.)

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-06, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: BBAllStarsWhatIF? Week 1"
HoH: Kaysar and Marcellas

Up for nomination: Bunky, Jack, Janelle and EvilWill

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-09-06, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: BBAllStarsWhatIF? Week 1"
HOH -

Kaysar - because he's hot
Jee - because he's hot

Nominees:

Amy - what a waste of a space

Ivette - so I don't puncture my own eardrums

Bunky - because I don't know who the hell he is

Howie - because he doesn't know who he is

05-10-06, 02:08 AM (EST)
22. "Wk1: HOH Results / POV entry"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-06 AT 05:19 AM (EST)

Wow what an incredibly stupendously mind-numbingly boring challenge.
It lasts for almost an hour.
0:01 Amy is the first to lose as something cheddar-like in color flashes by in her periferal view. She leaves the circle and the others rejoin in a tighter circle.
0:07 Next to blink are both Jack and Jee. Something about Jack breaking his crown and Jee tumbling after. I have a feeling James was behind this.
0:08 Nakomis and Nicole are next, they are lured by the smell from Jee's cigarette.
0:15 James has begun to throw things at peoples faces. Small things like grass and pebbles but distracting none the less...there goes Bunky. Howie then Janelle. Soon after Ivette gets a blade of grass in her eye and promises to take James out as soon as she can.
0:24 Nathan and GoodWill aren't looking to good. Both their eyelids are starting to flutter ... Awp Judge's are calling it ... yes. They have both been taken out. No grass needed.
0:30 30 minutes houseguests. Danielle with her evil eye, Marvin with his evil eye, EvilWill with his evil soul, James with his sneaky tactics, Kaysar with his thirdeye, Marcellas with his look of disgust and Erika with her raised eyebrow look of disdain are the only 7 remaining in play for the first Heads of Household.
0:37 Owww...looks like EvilWill just killed Erika with a look. She's out.
0:39 Marvin turns his attention to Danielle. Oooo a showdown of the evileye titans. Oh my gawd. They take each other out. Blinking simultaneously.
0:42 James starts throwing things again this time at Marcellas and with dirt. Marcellas runs screaming into the house bounding for the shower.
0:54 Kaysar and EvilWill team up on James. James continues to throw things but Kaysar and EvilWill are unaffected until finally, James offers a deal to both of them. "Keep me off the block this week and I'll never ever nominate either of you. Deal?" They agree and James blinks.
Congratulations EvilWill and Kaysar you are both winners of the HOH.
(Gifts from home include for EvilWill, his collection of kitty-bondage porn. For Kaysar, berry-flavored smoking tobacco.)

Before you go running off to the storage closet or the bathroom I'll need for you to make your nominations for eviction.

After some dilberation, the Key Ceremony begins with the pulling of James' key.
James: *wink* pulls key ... "Marvin"
Marvin: "Marcellas"
Marcellas: "Jack"
Jack: "Jee"
Jee: "GoodWill"
GoodWill: "Nicole"
Nicole: "Amy"
Amy: "Erika"
Erika: "Nakomis"
Nakomis: "Janelle"
Janelle: "Howie"

As you can see we've chosen Nathan, Ivette, Bunky and Danielle as the first 4 nominees.
Kaysar: Nathan, nothing personal I just haven't gotten to know you yet.
EvilWill: Ivette, it's strictly personal. You gotta go beeotch!
Kaysar: Bunky, Sorry to do this to you man but again, haven't gotten to know you.
EvilWill: Danielle, You too beeotch! Outta here!

Now it's time for you 6 to play the Power of Veto Challenge.
It's all about herding sheepdogs. Whichever team gets the most sheepdogs in the corral before the timer goes off will win the Power of Veto. And possibly the chance to get themselves off of the eviction block.

HOH's:
Team Blue
* Kaysar * EvilWill *

Nominee's:
Team Red:
* Bunky * Ivette *

Team Yellow:
* Danielle * Nathan *

Pick one team to win the POV Challenge.

If you pick Team Red or Team Yellow as winners of the POV you will also need to nominate 2 other people to replace them on the eviction block.
If you pick Team Blue you can choose to switch a team for two other houseguests, just to stir things up.
OR you can choose to leave your nominations the same.

Current list of remaining Houseguests
Amy Bunky Danielle Erika EvilWill GoodWill Howie Ivette Jack
James Janelle Jee Kaysar Marcellas Marvin Nakomis Nathan Nicole

05-10-06, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Wk1: HOH Results / POV entry"
Blue Team wins.......

I got Bobbed
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

05-10-06, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Wk1: HOH Results / POV entry"
Team BLUE!!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

05-10-06, 09:02 AM (EST)
25. "Blue Team"
Blue Team

No new nominees

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Wk1: HOH Results / POV entry"
I'm in trouble. Maggie's the one who was really good at herding mindless animals.

05-10-06, 10:14 AM (EST)
27. "Team Red wins POV!"
Replacement nominees ~ GoodWill and Nicole

Hey, Road Kill, maybe we should form a secret alliance. Who would suspect us?

05-10-06, 10:18 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Team Red wins POV!"
only the people that read our posts....

but I am not doing any 'pinky' swears, that usually turns out bad.

05-10-06, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bighair Click to send private message to bighair Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Wk1: HOH Results / POV entry"
Go Blue!!

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-10-06, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Wk1: HOH Results / POV entry"
Red Team wins.

Replacement nominees:
Nicole.
Nakomis.

05-10-06, 10:05 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Wk1: HOH Results / POV entry"
Yellow Team Wins

Marcelles and Amy noms

05-10-06, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Wk1: HOH Results / POV entry"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-06 AT 07:18 PM (EST)

Let's drop bombs in week one:

Blue team wins! and.... replaces Bunky and Ivette with James and Jee!

Edited to change the replacements per Tribe's notification that a team must be replaced.

05-11-06, 05:06 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Wk1: HOH Results / POV entry"
Thanks for the idea vince.

05-10-06, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Wk1: HOH Results / POV entry"
Blue Team wins, too early for any mix-ups yet.

mll1717 74 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-11-06, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mll1717 Click to send private message to mll1717 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Wk1: HOH Results / POV entry"
Don't know if I can do this since I missed the first part...If so, here it goes. If not will catch second thread.

Blue Team Wins

05-11-06, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FishWoman Click to send private message to FishWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Wk1: HOH Results / POV entry"
The unstoppably hot Blue Team wins!

~a tribephyl original~

05-11-06, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Wk1: HOH Results / POV entry"
Go Big Blue!!!

Noms remain the same!

Icey bounced me!

05-11-06, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Wk1: HOH Results / POV entry"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-06 AT 08:42 PM (EST)

GOOOOO BLUE!

NO CHANGE IN NOMS

Kaysar Kaysar Kaysar

05-12-06, 03:44 AM (EST)
39. "Week 1: POV results / Eviction voting"
POV Challenge
That was certainly an entertaining 13 minutes...
The Power of Veto challenge, for some, started comically and ended in pure animalism.
It began with goofy armwaving by Bunky and Ivette yelping and jumping at the sheepdogs sending them darting to opposite ends of the arena.
Danielle and Nathan trying to chase down all the smaller sheepdogs, it's their strategy, but find that all too often their mothers are their to defend them.
And defend them they did. Both Danielle and Nathan suffer multiple bites on their undercarriages. Nipped and Befuddled the two of them run in circles for a couple of minutes.
Meanwhile, KingKaysar and DrWill quietly discuss their strategy, leaving most to believe they might be trying to throw the challenge in order to mess with the nominations.
Believe me, there were some deal makings happening prior to the Challenge......
Ivette: (to Kaysar) Let us win and we'll promise to evict James and Jee before you two.
Kaysar: *sigh*
Ivette: So that's a yes?
Kaysar: *rolls eyes*
Ivette: Great.
Nathan: (to EvilWill) So it's a deal, you won't vote for us if we promise not to ever nominate you two?
EvilWill: Sounds great buddy. *slaps Nathan on back*
Nathan: *cough* okay. Wanna pinkie swear?
EvilWill: Are you gay or something?
Nathan: No, I like wymmin. Why? You wanna...?

Back at the POV challenge, Nathan and Danielle decide to fight fire with fire by getting on all fours, barking and biting back. They manage to carry 4 sheepdogs by their scruffs, into their bins, using this tactic.
While Bunky and Ivette continue to scare the sheepdogs with their giant chicken impressions. Eventually scaring 10 sheepdogs in their bin"nest".
12 minutes into the challenge, Kaysar and EvilWill walk slowly to the gate of their bin, open it and step inside. Kaysar puts two fingers to his lips and lets loose a loud whistle. Sharp and startling. EvilWill responds with a large bellowing "COME!" and points his right index finger towards the ground. All remaining sheepdogs (40 of them) run to the BlueTeams bin and the challenge is over.
Kaysar and EvilWill prevail and now have to decide whether to change their nominations or not.

POVCeremony:

Kaysar: It has come to our attention that some in this house may already be lying and backstabbing. I want you to know that EvilWill and I are men of our words and will do what we can to get all those who oppose us out of the house right away.
EvilWill: Join with us and we will not hurt your family. I can do this, you know. From inside the house. So don't ef-up.
Kaysar: With that being said. We choose to not mess with our previous nominations.
EvilWill: This POV Ceremony is over, Beeoootches.

WhatIf? players to the DiaryRoom, please.
Now it's time to place your votes for eviction.
Go to the diary room and make your choices.

It's up to you, Choose 2 Houseguests (from the following 4) for eviction.

Nominee's:
* Bunky * Ivette * Danielle * Nathan *

And if you feel like it, you can also add in a "video" message for any or all of the potential evictees. Feel free to be snarky.

BBWhatIf? Current list of remaining All-Star Houseguests
Amy Bunky Danielle Erika EvilWill GoodWill Howie Ivette Jack
James Janelle Jee Kaysar Marcellas Marvin Nakomis Nathan Nicole

05-12-06, 08:20 AM (EST)
40. "RE: Week 1: POV results / Eviction voting"
Ivette & Nathan

I got Bobbed

05-12-06, 08:23 AM (EST)
41. "Ivette & Bunky"
Ivette - I've endured two months of your screeching crazy self and I will not suffer two more months lightly. You need to contact Maggie and see if you survive that. You are gone from my mind and my TV.

Bunky - I didn't watch your season so I don't know you. I do, however know Nathan and he's hot; and the combination of sweet/evil Danielle is too fun to miss. So, by process of elimination Bunky - hit the road!

Kaysar Kaysar Kaysar!!

05-12-06, 10:28 AM (EST)
42. "RE: Ivette & Bunky"
Ivette - you should never have stuck by Maggie. You lost the big prize money and earned America's scorn. I am sending you back home before you can make any ill-advised "friendships" here in the house.

Bunky - I'm sure you are already crying, and it's only the first week. Go home to your husband. He loves you and misses you much more than we do.

~a tribephyl original~

05-12-06, 12:38 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Week 1: POV results / Eviction voting"
Danielle, I never watched your season, but from your picture here I think you are hot. America voted, and you are safe.

Ivette, I think you are crazy as hell. And if there's one thing better than hotness for making good reality TV, it's crazy. America blinked, and you are safe.

Bunky - who are you? I don't know, thus I choose to yield you.

Nathan - apparently you are too hot. Therefore, I don't like you. You're fired.

Handcrafted by RollDdice
I vote to evict Bunky and Nathan, just so you know.

05-12-06, 02:34 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Week 1: POV results / Eviction voting"
Bunky and Nathan

mll1717 74 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-12-06, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mll1717 Click to send private message to mll1717 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. " Eviction voting"
Danielle & Nathan

05-12-06, 03:55 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Week 1: POV results / Eviction voting"
**fluffs hair, puts on a fresh coat of lip-stick, steps into the Diary Room**

Nathan - There's only room for 1 empty-headed himbo in the BB house, and I find Howie far more entertaining than you.

Ivette - Friendship This!

Ohhh...I wanna see Bucky sob in relief

05-12-06, 11:56 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Week 1: POV results / Eviction voting"
Ivette - Kaysar had this set up from the begining with everyone. We all let him win HoH, and no one has to listen to your voice for more than a few days. Sincerly, everyone.

Nathan - EvilWill set this up to better his chances with the ladies. Sorry you have to go.

05-13-06, 02:31 AM (EST)
48. "RE: Week 1: POV results / Eviction voting"
Nathan and Ivette

Because 3 Vinces are better than one.

05-13-06, 05:14 PM (EST)
50. "RE: Week 1: POV results / Eviction voting"
*cries crocodile tears*

I vote to evict Danielle and Nathan

*runs sobbing from Diary Room*

*puts on bikini and enters back yard as if nothing has happened and jumps into pool*

05-13-06, 07:35 PM (EST)
51. "RE: Week 1: POV results / Eviction voting"
Nathan & Ivette...

pack your bags, get your butts outside and meet the Chenbot!

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-14-06, 04:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Week 1: POV results / Eviction voting"
Vote to evict:

Ivette and Nathan

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-06, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Week 1: POV results / Eviction voting"
Bunky & Nathan

rjac21 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-13-06, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjac21 Click to send private message to rjac21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: BBAllStarsWhatIF? Week 1"
Vote to Evict:

Ivette and Bunky

califgal 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-15-06, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail califgal Click to send private message to califgal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: BBAllStarsWhatIF? Week 1"
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-06 AT 00:46 AM (EST)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •