The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"This Year?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-01-06, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"This Year?"
I wonder when the current cast will be announced. Maybe after TAR and Suvivor?

Heaven on Earth! That’s me lying on the beach *giggle*

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: This Year? tribephyl 04-01-06 1
   RE: This Year? silentJ 04-23-06 3
 RE: This Year? Lisa0116 04-20-06 2
 RE: This Year? Loree 04-29-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-01-06, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: This Year?"
Actually, Lasann, the cast is never revealed until a little over a week before the premiere.
Since BigBrother starts in the Summer, we have quite a few more months to wait.

BB is not filmed ahead of time like Tar or Survivor so they have to keep their cast secret almost all the way up to the premiere.

I remember a couple of season ago, CBS had hoped to have a guy named Brandon on the show. They even aired promos with him in them. But, while in pre-show sequester he broke a rule regarding outside contact before the taping started and he was replaced at the last moment.

I don't remember who he was replaced by. I'm sure someone else around here has better recall.

Needless to say, the cast won't be revealed for months to come.

Wait I just thought of something, are you talking about USBB?

silentJ 336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-23-06, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail silentJ Click to send private message to silentJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: This Year?"
I think he was replaced by Jun's boyfriend, the asian guy, can't remember his name. Gin maybe?

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-20-06, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: This Year?"
Watch for voting-we will be voting people into the house-it is Big Brother All-Stars time!!!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-29-06, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: This Year?"
I am watching the Aussie BB which just started a week ago. I wish the US version would take some hints from the other countries. They have one male voice that is BB. He always announces "This is Big Brother" before he says anything. The entire house obeys and does whatever he says. He is the authority figure. If they disobey or even refer to Big Brother as "mate" they get a strike. You get too many strikes and you are kicked out. And they use the penalty nom and they are penalized. The US HGs never have much respect for BB and they know they will never get in trouble for disobeying. I think with the All Star cast it will be even worse. They have met some of the crew and they have been behind the walls, etc. I want the cast to have some respect for BB. I hope they do get more strict with them this year.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •