The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Where should they have the next season?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Summerlynn31 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-25-06, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Summerlynn31 Click to send private message to Summerlynn31 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Where should they have the next season?"
So far the so house has been in chicago,la and somewhere in california again. This is the second season in california. I think it is time for a change. They should have it in kansas city, mo. Everything is always in california or new york or some huge city. For once they should have something in kansas city or somewhere like it.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Where should they have the next... GoodnightLittleBear 01-25-06 1
 RE: Where should they have the next... emily1 01-25-06 2
 RE: Where should they have the next... EnfanTerrible 01-25-06 3
   RE: Where should they have the next... Dayum Yankee 01-25-06 4
       RE: Where should they have the next... EnfanTerrible 01-25-06 7
   RE: Where should they have the next... GoodnightLittleBear 01-25-06 5
       RE: Where should they have the next... Baxtera 01-25-06 6
           RE: Where should they have the next... Summerlynn31 01-25-06 8
               RE: Where should they have the next... EnfanTerrible 01-25-06 9
                   RE: Where should they have the next... emily1 01-25-06 10
   RE: Where should they have the next... jeana28 01-25-06 11
       florida! mimibunny 01-25-06 12
           RE: florida! GoodnightLittleBear 01-25-06 13
               RE: florida! Summerlynn31 01-25-06 14
                   RE: florida! Summerlynn31 01-25-06 15
                       RE: florida! jeana28 01-26-06 27
                   RE: florida! Baxtera 01-25-06 16
                       RE: florida! GoodnightLittleBear 01-25-06 17
           RE: florida! Pixeltalk 01-26-06 30
   RE: Where should they have the next... Shazbot 01-26-06 25
 RE: Where should they have the next... melmack2000 01-25-06 18
       RE: Where should they have the next... EnfanTerrible 01-26-06 23
 RE: Where should they have the next... Alpharedhead 01-25-06 20
   RE: Where should they have the next... Summerlynn31 01-25-06 21
   RE: Where should they have the next... GoodnightLittleBear 01-25-06 22
   RE: Where should they have the next... Pixeltalk 01-26-06 29
   RE: Where should they have the next... Genealogy Junkie 01-27-06 31
 RE: Where should they have the next... atzd 01-26-06 24
 Post 19 has been removed Cygnus X1 01-26-06 26
 RE: Where should they have the next... imamrs 01-26-06 28
 RE: Where should they have the next... mantramaven 01-31-06 32
   RE: Where should they have the next... tinkerbell2u 01-31-06 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-25-06, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Where should they have the next season?"
They can have the house on the North Pole for all I care. Therapy and exercises should not include trendy bistros and clothing stores. They should stay at the house. Maybe if they did that, they could get better houseguests who really want to be helped, not get a paid vacation.

emily1 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-25-06, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emily1 Click to send private message to emily1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Where should they have the next season?"
Don't send them to Montana that is where I am from and I don't want them to mess up our state. LOL

EnfanTerrible 1239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-25-06, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnfanTerrible Click to send private message to EnfanTerrible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Where should they have the next season?"

I saw an interview where Rhonda said they are trying to have it in places where there is no snow, since it's not shown in the same season when it's filmed. So maybe they could go to Florida next, or visit Ally in Charleston.

Dayum Yankee 272 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-25-06, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dayum%20Yankee Click to send private message to Dayum%20Yankee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Where should they have the next season?"
Allie is in Charleston now?????? What gives?

01-25-06, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnfanTerrible Click to send private message to EnfanTerrible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Where should they have the next season?"
LAST EDITED ON 01-25-06 AT 02:18 PM (EST)

>Allie is in Charleston now??????
>What gives?
>
She's FROM Charleston. I'm just assuming she goes back there sometimes.

We need to be careful not to make it about Allie, or it'll get locked. Word.

01-25-06, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Where should they have the next season?"
Visit Ally in Charleston?? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! LOL

I saw the article where Rhonda said that but do they think that viewers are that naive to think that it is being fimed the day before it airs? Personally I don't care if it's snowing in July. It didn't seem to hurt their ratings when they were in Chicago because they are still on the air. I think they just wanted a place to attract cast members and to be pleasing to the eye.

~Life has never been THIS unreal~

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-25-06, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Where should they have the next season?"
I thought it was fine in Chicago. They show it in reruns all the time so it hardly seems to matter what the weather is I suspect she didn't enjoy the Chicago winters and prefers the warmer weather.

That being said they need to get out of California and the Hollywood mentality if they really want this to be SO and not Real World the adult version.

01-25-06, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Summerlynn31 Click to send private message to Summerlynn31 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Where should they have the next season?"
Kansas City rarely gets snow and if even if we do it melts pretty quickly. arizona, lousina, mississipi and texas dont have a lot of snow. Flordia is also overdone.

01-25-06, 02:51 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Where should they have the next season?"
OK! KC it is then!

emily1 14 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-06, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emily1 Click to send private message to emily1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Where should they have the next season?"
I am all for it to be in KC
Although I would laugh my *ss off to watch these ladies make it one day in our sub zero cold weather and snow. I would pay just about anything to see Lisa ones face. You know how she loves to say I am from south beach.

jeana28 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-25-06, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jeana28 Click to send private message to jeana28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Where should they have the next season?"
How about somewhere in Texas? Dallas maybe? We have alot big houses there is no such thing as snow in Dallas!! just heat lol

mimibunny 230 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-06, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mimibunny Click to send private message to mimibunny Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "florida!"
I think florida would be funny, someplace like Ft. Lauderdale. They would have to wear skimpy clothes (ratings) and there are a lot of "interesting" people in that area. Plus we could keep checking on looney Lisa who will always be a work in progress...Can you imagine, them in a beach house with Cubans, (and other ethnic groups)senior citizens, tourists, wierdos.. you would have everyone! Much more diverse there then so. ca.

01-25-06, 05:23 PM (EST)
13. "RE: florida!"
How about on a deserted island in the tropics? Then wouldn't have to worry about those pesky change of seasons (well except for an occasional monsoon or typhoon) They could put those arts and crafts projects to constructive use and build a hut or something. Then they coud sit around and talk about their problems while they weave some baskets and crack open some coconuts.

~Life has never been THIS unreal

01-25-06, 05:48 PM (EST)
14. "RE: florida!"
no that is too much like survior, tempation island and lost. That has been played out also. I think it would be refreshing to see someplace that has never been on tv maybe not kansas city but nebraska, iowa, kansas, south or north dakota, arizona, etc. On the real world they had chicago but none of the other midwestern cities. Heck even Maine or even better Alaska would be a change.

01-25-06, 05:49 PM (EST)
15. "RE: florida!"
if they have it in dallas they need to make sure they buy a house with a basement! I visited Dallas and they talked about huge tornados. It freaked me out when they mentioned most houses have no basements!

jeana28 179 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-06, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jeana28 Click to send private message to jeana28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: florida!"
LOL. Your right. Very few homes in Dallas have basements. but we dont have alot of tornados either. it usually goes around the metroplex. There are alot big beautiful homes in North Dallas that would hold atleast 10 people! they are huge! Almost need a map to get in.. Dallas is at the tailend of the "Tornado Alley" as the midwest is called.

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-25-06, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: florida!"
See I'd like them to focus on getting jobs and real world activities so moving closer to a city with possiblities for employment and training would be more in tune with the original mission.

01-25-06, 06:02 PM (EST)
17. "RE: florida!"
LA has lots of possiblities for employment and training but the producers rather focus more on the garden, glamour and the drama. This is just like a soap opera.

Pixeltalk 644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-26-06, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pixeltalk Click to send private message to Pixeltalk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: florida!"
Southern California (LA) has plenty of diversity, it's just that they are always on Melrose or somewhere you don't see it.

There are a lot of Latinos (citizens/legal/illegal), Asians, African-Americans, gays, homeless people, retirees, show business types, ordinary working people, political conservatives and liberals...and it is the weirdo capital of the world(LOL)! They don't call it La-La Land for nothing!

Shazbot 226 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-06, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shazbot Click to send private message to Shazbot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Where should they have the next season?"
... or the show could locate to the ARCTIC where instead of it being sunny all the time, it would be snowy all the time no matter what season they are airing it in!

Ever notice how nobody wanted to move to Chicago when the show was there.

I think location has a huge impact on the level of applicants. They houseguests seemed more down to earth in Chicago.

melmack2000 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-25-06, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail melmack2000 Click to send private message to melmack2000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Where should they have the next season?"
I would love to see them in Maine. But it would have to be in the middle of the winter so I can watch them in the cold!

01-26-06, 01:04 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Where should they have the next season?"
Oh, I'd love to have them here in Maine! I could take them snowshoeing in the cemetery next to my house.

Alpharedhead 138 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-06, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alpharedhead Click to send private message to Alpharedhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Where should they have the next season?"
LAST EDITED ON 01-25-06 AT 07:11 PM (EST)

I think the reason they moved it from Chicago to LA had to do wtih production costs, so I wouldn't hold out much hope of them moving too far from LA.

Unfortunately, this is where all the equipment is. Let me tell you, as someone who lives just a stone's throw from this year's house, I would be thrilled to see it in New England. There's something kind of disconcerting seeing all your favorite haunts occupied by dippy reality TV stars.

Hey! How 'bout Jamaica!!! That way, they could make it a travel show AND a change-your-life show!

"Change your life on a jet ski."

I'd pay big money to see Iyanla on a jet ski.

01-25-06, 07:22 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Where should they have the next season?"
i think they should have it in a more realistic setting. these are supposed to be everday women working regulars problems. I think it is cool they put them in nice houses but save the exotic locations for castaway island or something.

01-25-06, 11:28 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Where should they have the next season?"
There ya go! Iyanla on a jet ski, Rhonda in dredlocks, houseguests smoking a little ganja and battling bugs. That would make for an interesting show. LOL

Pixeltalk 644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-26-06, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pixeltalk Click to send private message to Pixeltalk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Where should they have the next season?"
Alpha, I think you're right about the production costs.

Also, with the milder weather, they can keep sending them outdoors to talk to people on the street, etc. It also gives them more variety of settings around the house--and, of course, they MUST have a pool, for all those boating exercises and the graduation ceremonies!

A lot of the southern states don't get much snow. (It seems like most of the housemates come from the south.) Coastal areas tend to be mild. They could also go to a different California city, like San Francisco (THAT would be interesting), San Diego, or Santa Barbara. (They ARE in L.A. now, aren't they?) New York City would be interesting too, although they do get snow.

It would be nice if they changed settings, like they do on "The Real World."

Genealogy Junkie 2 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-06, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Genealogy%20Junkie Click to send private message to Genealogy%20Junkie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Where should they have the next season?"
Alpharedhead has a great point about equipment access. However, the same thing could be said about New York City, and living there might allow more of an edge for the housemates. I began watching midway through Season One, and being in Chicago did allow for job/career/growth opportunities. It seemed the housemates were more "real" and focused on specific, measurable goals.

If production insists on staying in LA, find a large house with some character and somewhere with services away from the Rodeo-Drive area of town.

atzd 83 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-26-06, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail atzd Click to send private message to atzd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Where should they have the next season?"
They should bring the show to New York City. Give everyone, including the life coaches, a dose of reality!

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-26-06, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Post 19 has been removed"
If you have a problem with a moderator and his/her decisions, e-mail us. Backtalking on here is not allowed.

imamrs 59 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-26-06, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail imamrs Click to send private message to imamrs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Where should they have the next season?"
How about Hawaii?

mantramaven 12 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-06, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mantramaven Click to send private message to mantramaven Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Where should they have the next season?"
Yah we need one in canada!

tinkerbell2u 9 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-06, 01:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tinkerbell2u Click to send private message to tinkerbell2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Where should they have the next season?"
Oregon..it rains all the time..you"ll never know what season it is.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •