The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Frumpy Andy Paige"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Stormchaser 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-25-06, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Stormchaser Click to send private message to Stormchaser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Frumpy Andy Paige"
Hi! I'm new and trying to learn the rules...Anyway, I Tivo'ed yesterday's SO & I thought I saw Andy Paige's green underwear sticking out of the top of her skirt...hope I'm wrong. It happened when she was watching XXXtina 's makeover debut. Did anyone else notice it??

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Frumpy Andy Paige Blueskies 01-25-06 1
   RE: Frumpy Andy Paige Stormchaser 01-25-06 2
       RE: Frumpy Andy Paige Ijustsharted 01-25-06 3
   RE: Frumpy Andy Paige lifeless_93 02-15-06 31
 RE: Frumpy Andy Paige turquiosedove 01-25-06 4
   RE: Frumpy Andy Paige windycityblues 01-25-06 5
       RE: Frumpy Andy Paige kaci 01-26-06 6
           RE: Frumpy Andy Paige RealityLover 01-26-06 7
               RE: Frumpy Andy Paige Stormchaser 01-26-06 9
                   Maybe for -1 posts? Cygnus X1 01-26-06 10
                   RE: Frumpy Andy Paige pickleme 02-15-06 25
       RE: Frumpy Andy Paige lifeless_93 02-15-06 32
 Recommendation Cygnus X1 01-26-06 8
 RE: Frumpy Andy Paige OklaBlue 02-13-06 11
   RE: Frumpy Andy Paige JessicaRN 02-13-06 12
       RE: Frumpy Andy Paige lovemydogdude 02-13-06 13
       RE: Frumpy Andy Paige Redbud 02-13-06 14
       RE: Frumpy Andy Paige OklaBlue 02-13-06 15
           RE: Frumpy Andy Paige shawnar 02-14-06 16
 Andy Paige - The 3rd Life Coach 26mitogo 02-14-06 17
   RE: Andy Paige - The 3rd Life Coach SOFANinGA 02-14-06 19
   RE: Andy Paige - The 3rd Life Coach lifeless_93 02-15-06 33
   RE: Andy Paige - The 3rd Life Coach bearsaresweet 02-16-06 45
 RE: Frumpy Andy Paige OklaBlue 02-14-06 18
   RE: Frumpy Andy Paige Cygnus X1 02-14-06 20
       RE: Frumpy Andy Paige sharebear18_2000 02-14-06 21
           RE: Frumpy Andy Paige justfionablue 02-14-06 22
   RE: Frumpy Andy Paige Lolarey66 02-15-06 24
 RE: Frumpy Andy Paige Labyrinth 02-15-06 23
   RE: Frumpy Andy Paige bugaloo 02-15-06 26
       RE: Frumpy Andy Paige Labyrinth 02-15-06 27
           RE: Frumpy Andy Paige justfionablue 02-15-06 28
               RE: Frumpy Andy Paige Labyrinth 02-15-06 29
                   RE: Frumpy Andy Paige lovemydogdude 02-15-06 30
           RE: Frumpy Andy Paige lifeless_93 02-15-06 35
       RE: Frumpy Andy Paige lifeless_93 02-15-06 34
           RE: Frumpy Andy Paige 26mitogo 02-15-06 36
               RE: Frumpy Andy Paige Labyrinth 02-15-06 37
                   RE: Frumpy Andy Paige sharebear18_2000 02-15-06 38
                       RE: Frumpy Andy Paige startinganew05 02-15-06 39
                       RE: Frumpy Andy Paige Labyrinth 02-15-06 40
               RE: Frumpy Andy Paige Spaciestdaisy 02-16-06 41
                   RE: Frumpy Andy Paige lovemydogdude 02-16-06 42
 RE: Frumpy Andy Paige C_Mar 02-16-06 43
 RE: Frumpy Andy Paige SOfan0221 02-16-06 44
 Locking - off topic Cygnus X1 02-16-06 46

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Blueskies 82 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-06, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blueskies Click to send private message to Blueskies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Frumpy Andy Paige"
It looked like she had all kinds a stuff hanging out. At one point it looked like she had on ruffeled bloomers!
Was she a houst guest at one point?

01-25-06, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Stormchaser Click to send private message to Stormchaser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Frumpy Andy Paige"
Just got back ...i'm not sure what her background is but she is aTERRIBLE stylist! She has no feel for make-up,accessorizing, hair & especially body-types and what to avoid: case-in-point - herself! Her hair looks unkempt and her clothes accentuate her size and make her look tent-like. That skirt was the worst choice for her. She needs to watch "What not to Wear" both the British and American versions. She seems really nice but geez-louise!!

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-25-06, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ijustsharted Click to send private message to Ijustsharted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Frumpy Andy Paige"

You guys are so funny! I saw the lacey thing I think it was her camosole sticking out from under her shirt I have no idea why she was even wearing one. Andy is a graduate from season 1 who thinks she can make people over. Thank God she was never handed a pair of scissors to do the hair cutting herself.

lifeless_93 65 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-06, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lifeless_93 Click to send private message to lifeless_93 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Frumpy Andy Paige"
Yes during Season 1 I think.

turquiosedove 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-25-06, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail turquiosedove Click to send private message to turquiosedove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Frumpy Andy Paige"
No tivo here, but I noticed something was untucked. I think she's had plastic surgery on her eyes and nose, she's looking too stretched or something. I bet she's making a decent salary there---she's the one who needs to invest in career clothing. I don't want to know where she gets her getups, heck I could be a stylist for the show LOL!

windycityblues 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-25-06, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail windycityblues Click to send private message to windycityblues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Frumpy Andy Paige"
Does Andy really make a living doing this? Is it a hobby that she just does for Starting Over and she has another job? I can't imagine she makes a living at this. I remember seeing her in season 1, but can't recall her profession.

kaci 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-26-06, 02:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kaci Click to send private message to kaci Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Frumpy Andy Paige"
Well, I've seen a website where she claims to be a personal stylist. That is if I remember right. It was a while ago. I totally agree with you though. When she did Jessica's "makeover" the result was terrible. jmo. Jessica looked so frumpy just like Andy. I didn't start watching SO until the repeats of the second season started and I've been addicted since.

RealityLover 3 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-06, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityLover Click to send private message to RealityLover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Frumpy Andy Paige"
Wow, I was glad to see this thread~ I am new, and hope that this one sticks to the topic, but I would like to see someone new and fresh~ And, some of the hairstyles that Andy gets for some of the women are TRAGIC~ I am sure she is paid handsomely by SO? The clothes she wears herself, make her look like she needs a makeover~!

01-26-06, 07:22 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Frumpy Andy Paige"
I think it is hilarious that Andy Paige was a SO guest before being a style consltant. That's "reality tv" for you!! Is this profession represented in the DAW levels yet?? Man-oh-man is she awful!!! Does this mean XXXtina will be on future shows as an ART expert???

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-26-06, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Maybe for -1 posts?"
More about DAW levels in the Help Forum, which is also listed under Off Topic to the left.

Talk, talk, it's only talk . . .

pickleme 56 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-06, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pickleme Click to send private message to pickleme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Frumpy Andy Paige"
>Does this mean XXXtina will be on future shows as an ART expert???

Oh-My-Gosh!! The possibility makes the hair on the back of my neck stand at attention! Funny, funny post!

One other comment: At least, we (the viewers) were spared the return of last season's blonde-lawyer-who-couldn't-make it-runaway bride (alas, I cannot recall her name) who was supposed to be an in-house/resident life coach. She was simply awful in all her ineptness!

02-15-06, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lifeless_93 Click to send private message to lifeless_93 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Frumpy Andy Paige"
This job was pretty much the whole reason she was in the SOH as a guest. She used to be a full figure model but SO helped her get this bussiness started. I can't remember what her husband does for a living.

01-26-06, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Recommendation"
Keep this thread on Andy herself, if there's anything else to say about the original topic. There's another thread now to talk about how bad the makeovers are.

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-13-06, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Frumpy Andy Paige"
Today's preview...Andy returns to show them that "one thing". Check spoilers to see what.

JessicaRN 1112 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-06, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Frumpy Andy Paige"
Andy does have a web site and business called Cents of Style. So you too can look like Andy and you probably don't believe it, but the look comes at a bargain price. I actually ordered a purse set that she was pushing and when it came it looked like something that I used to play dress up with when I was a kid in the 60's. It was red and HUGE!

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-13-06, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Frumpy Andy Paige"
LOL really..not surprising hehe

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-13-06, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Frumpy Andy Paige"
>Andy does have a web site
>and business called Cents of
>Style. ..

Hmmmm, that's about what her advice is worth...a few CENTS. She's just awful. I think she personally has NO style. Only Rhonda is a worse sense of style. Andy Paige is a mess and shouldn't be allowed anywhere near those HGs, they have enough problems!!

02-13-06, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Frumpy Andy Paige"
I believe she specializes in make-overs for under $100. Which is cool. Her site is okay IMO.

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-14-06, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Frumpy Andy Paige"
I had a huge laugh today watching Andy clap like a seal and all the funny faces she was making when she was telling the ladies in group they were going bra shopping. I had to pause it over and over I even made my husband watch it!! TOO FUNNY!!

26mitogo 493 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-14-06, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 26mitogo Click to send private message to 26mitogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Andy Paige - The 3rd Life Coach"
Well, FINALLY Andy got her 15 min of fame as stand-in LC she seems to think she is. I've said it on an individual thread that she strikes me as thinking she IS another LC and if you disagree with her during your "frump-over" that maybe you really aren't ready to graduate ... you are being RESISTANT! Now, here she is, doing what it appeared she has wanted all along ... the all-knowing, always coveted, super-stah, LIFE COACH position.

If we took everyone who came into that house feeling they deserved the next LC position by the time they were getting close to grad ... how many in-house LCs would we have by now???? The only one ever asked to help out was Layne last year just before end of season. She was probably one of the few who would have never wanted it, nor felt entitled to it.

SOFANinGA 13 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-06, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOFANinGA Click to send private message to SOFANinGA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Andy Paige - The 3rd Life Coach"
I don't know.......I always thought Andy was a bit hokey but I like her. Though it's not my taste, she does have some fashion tips etc...... more than I could offer!
I don't think Andy was being a Life Coach, just helping out. I'm sure I'll get cut up for saying so.

02-15-06, 06:20 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Andy Paige - The 3rd Life Coach"
I think dear frumpy Andy was trying to impressenate Oprah when she anounced her show about bras. At least Oprah had the good "cents" to actually look stylish and excited. Rather than clownish.

bearsaresweet 6 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-06, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bearsaresweet Click to send private message to bearsaresweet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Andy Paige - The 3rd Life Coach"
what ever happened to layne?

02-14-06, 04:15 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Frumpy Andy Paige"

Style in a Bottle!

02-14-06, 04:32 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Frumpy Andy Paige"
Does this mean Andy is unpoopular?

Talk, talk, it's only talk . . .

sharebear18_2000 106 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-06, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharebear18_2000 Click to send private message to sharebear18_2000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Frumpy Andy Paige"
Ok , roflmaooooooooooooooo , perfect ! When I saw the preview of today's episode , showing Andy Paige, I just rolled my eyes.
I knew my co-horts here would have some comments about the dumbass faces she was making. LOL. Like George Burns on acid !

Official RTVW SO Boards Brown Noser since January 2006

justfionablue 62 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-06, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justfionablue Click to send private message to justfionablue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Frumpy Andy Paige"
She is just horrible! It was so hard to watch her acting like an idiot and squealing about bras. She is such an embarassment and yet another new low for the show. Gaaaaaack!

Lolarey66 6 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-06, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolarey66 Click to send private message to Lolarey66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Frumpy Andy Paige"
ROTFLMAO OklaBlue!!!! That picture is GREAT!!!! Whew.... okay, I am up now!!!

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-06, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Frumpy Andy Paige"
I got angry yesterday when I was watching SO - and Dr. Stan was actually making some good points in group and then he drops the ball and introduces ANDY PAIGE???? HELLOOOOOOO????

I turned the tv off. I wasn't going to watch some bra-fest crap masquerading as some sort of therapy. Gawd, the drippy corniness of it made my stomach turn.

SO producers - Andy Paige LOSES YOU VIEWERS.... have you NOT figured that out yet?

bugaloo 215 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-15-06, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bugaloo Click to send private message to bugaloo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Frumpy Andy Paige"
too bad you turned the tv off. you missed them birning their old bras in the oudoor fireplace. bra burning in the seventies was symbolic of feminism and meant you were no longer going to where a bra! andy's an idiot and camera whore. plus her hair color and outfits suck.

02-15-06, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Frumpy Andy Paige"
Once again we end a sessionw with Dr. Stan with ANDY PAIGE... what does this lady know about fashion? NOTHNG.

You don't give a short woman with an ample bustline (Lisa2) a FAT PURSE to wear under her armpit. It draws the attention to the bustline and makes her look shorter.

The light blue jacket on Christie was too tight. You could see the pucker at the button.

The scarf for Jill --- too short and bulky and why would she need this anyway because she is moving to LA? I guess Jill tried to pick something to get Andy off of her back and to escape her "help."

Andy Paige --- you are a Fashion Idiot.

justfionablue 62 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-06, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justfionablue Click to send private message to justfionablue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Frumpy Andy Paige"
You're so right Lab, none of the "fashion" choices did anything for anyone. I'm sure all of those clothing items go right in the trash after the cameras are off.

And what's the deal with the recycled clothes? If they are really trying to help the women feel good, why not spring for some NEW clothes???

02-15-06, 03:34 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Frumpy Andy Paige"
LAST EDITED ON 02-15-06 AT 03:46 PM (EST)

They don't spring for new clothes because they are CHEAP. They think other women are CHEAP too. I would much rather spend my money on a GOOD sale at Foleys and get a very nice up to date, CLASSIC jacket that I can wear for years to come instead of springing for some cheap Rodero Drive Trash.

Sorry but this show teaches women to "cut corners" instead of buying quality and in smaller qualities. The same goes for the entire show ---

02-15-06, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Frumpy Andy Paige"
I thought it was funny when Jill said she never wears a scarf because of the "snowman effect" LOL I personally like shopping second hand sometimes but it takes a long time and alot of looking before I find anything. What did Kim end up getting? That hat was awful!

02-15-06, 06:29 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Frumpy Andy Paige"
There was probably not much else in that store that would fit Jill. How Unthinking is that of Andy the "style-expert" to take all the house mates to a place that probably doesn't carry larger sizes. Besides I thought the whole point for the women to be in the House is to find themselves and their OWN style not look like Hollywood Stars!! Sorry Andy but none of those tackey clothes you picked out made the housemates look like stars.

02-15-06, 06:24 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Frumpy Andy Paige"
What bothered me was that she tackily handed out the bras in front of the camra and had the ladies burn them. Was I the only one that noticed that all the bras she had them burn looked almost bran new? Presonally I would have had a fit about burning such new bras what a waste!

26mitogo 493 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-15-06, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 26mitogo Click to send private message to 26mitogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Frumpy Andy Paige"
lifeless ~ I was wondering same thing. Not sure I would have been happy about burning a good bra that I paid for just because Andy said so. If they wanted to buy me a new one ... fine. But .. nope -- don't want to destroy one if I happened to have gotten some good ones recently. Maybe if I was wearing old worn out ones, totally wrong size, or something but not everyone's bras looked so bad. Jodi seemed like she wanted to tell Andy what to do with her bra burning exercise. Wonder what Andy would have done if anyone refused to burn their bra.

I haven't watched today's show ... are you guys saying Andy is AGAIN stand-in LC-of-the-day??!!! Why?? Why?? Why?????? Sorry .... she's not to my taste. Not just her "style" ... something about her just bugs me. She's a big woman but tries to act like some tiny cutsy little thing. Sorry ... doesn't work for me. I guess I just see another Faaaaaaakkkkeeee!

02-15-06, 08:45 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Frumpy Andy Paige"
Yessss she's back... kinda like the Poltergeist movie or something. Once again she shows up after Dr. Stan's group meeting with her plastic face that looks like a Gumby impression.

She took the ladies to a second hand shop that supposedly sold stuff the stars used - looked like mostly crap to me. The women were trying to dodge her and all picked accessories so they could get away from her as quickly as possible.

GO AWAY ANDY...

I would like to see a shot of Jodi's face during the bra exercise. If anyone could post that I would appreciate it very much!

sharebear18_2000 106 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-06, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharebear18_2000 Click to send private message to sharebear18_2000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Frumpy Andy Paige"
ACK , as I'm watching my tape from today's episode , I am ready to Gouge my eyes out ! More Andy Paige , what the heck ?

She's so perky and phony, it drives me nuts !

Official RTVW SO Boards Brown Noser since January 2006

startinganew05 14 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-06, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail startinganew05 Click to send private message to startinganew05 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Frumpy Andy Paige"
What amazes me is how these women be jumping for joy when Andy hits the door. They act like she is the ultimate stylist. As if these women won't get no style sense until Andy walks in. She wears me out with the unneccassary explanations.

02-15-06, 10:42 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Frumpy Andy Paige"
MUST----CHANGE---CHANNEL---

Please don't gouge your eyes out over Andy -- just flip to another station. I got to watch them make an eggroll on the afternoon news.

Spaciestdaisy 9 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-06, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spaciestdaisy Click to send private message to Spaciestdaisy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Frumpy Andy Paige"
Kelly was pretty pissed, when she came home for thanksgiving she told us about this....she said her bra was expensive. her and a couple of the girls were pretty peeved!

02-16-06, 01:36 AM (EST)
42. "RE: Frumpy Andy Paige"
Somehow I don't doubt she WAS p!ssed right off. I'm surprised she was able to k!ss Andy's frump so well and go through with it.

C_Mar 55 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-06, 05:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail C_Mar Click to send private message to C_Mar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Frumpy Andy Paige"
Andy looks like a freak. The only reason she is on the show is because she is good friends with Rhonda.

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-16-06, 06:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Frumpy Andy Paige"
I have never been a big Andy Paige fan, and especially since she is the 'SO' sytlist and make over queen for graduates.

I don't care for her style sense - sense? Seems like an odd word but anyway I digress.

What is going on with her. Her face is so round that when she smiles her eyes turn into little scary slits. She looks like she is on steroids with that moon face look she has these days.

And I also thought the ladies looked better in their old bras than those industrial strength things she put them in the other day.

Here and Kimmie Bookout should go into style discussions together, then we can all follow their lead and dress like clowns. Just my opinion.

02-16-06, 09:42 AM (EST)
46. "Locking - off topic"
I bumped an earlier thread on Andy's makeunders. But the original topic was how Andy doesn't dress herself very well. So this ended up being a duplicate.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •