The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fanatics Love List Volume 2.9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-05-04, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fanatics Love List Volume 2.9"
The purpose of this thread is to make a list to rank the candidates (in your preferred order from 1 to 9). It is NOT a discussion thread. Fans like you and I make our lists and then some time before the next episode, I will make a reply post with each candidates high rank, low rank and average. Last week everyone did a great job on their lists and NEW FANATICS are always welcome to join in the fun! So I challenge you, make a list here and discuss elsewhere!

Paroled from Sequesterville!

In episode 9:

The teams restore 2 dilapidated WAY overpriced homes on Long Island to see which one will increase the appraisal value by a higher percentage. 4 previously fired candidates are invited to help out with the task.

Mosaic: Sandy was PM for this task and Jenn C. and Rob are the losers... um... I mean people to help this team. They hired the "Goodfellas Mafioso Home Renovators" to do the heavy work. Well I'll be darned! Sandy did a great job, I was really amazed! She presented the home to the appraisers & Donald's minions with style, class & seemed as if she was made to show real estate! The reward: a trip to the Hamptons to hang at the beach via helicopter. Not great, but not too shabby. (At least this was was better than last week's reward!) Even Jenn C. & Rob were invited! Rob was absolutely priceless here!

Apex: What the heck is going on with this team??? They are in such a state of unrest. Jenn M. is bee-otching, Kevin is messing up, Raj lost a task which is directly related to his business, Ivana is still an idiot, and Chris has become a jerk who does not want to be a team player!!! Well Apex wound up with Stacie J. & Bradford to help. Stacie J. did a lot of hard work and Bradford did a lot of bragging & showing his arrogance again!!! Raj made huge mistakes, the hugest of which was making a 4 bedroom house into a 3 bedroom one. The other was hiring the wrong contractor, he had his reservations and should have went with his gut. If I were him, I would have put that bathroom together myself!

Has anybody made you love them? Has anybody made you hate them? Show the candidates some love!!

MY LIST THIS WEEK:

Rank. Name: (last week's rank)

1. Sandy: (8) What a HUGE leap! I can't believe it myself!!! She was fabulous as PM, she did an outstanding job. I guess she really was just flying UTR while the others were hashing it out! I was very impressed, week 9 belongs to Sandy!

2. Kevin: (1) He made a very big mistake, however, Raj made more. I still like the guy and one big mistake does not compare to how bad some of the others have been. I am amazed however that he's been knocked out of my top spot, I am disappointed & can only hope he climbs back up next week because he really is the best of them all.

3. Andy: (4) He is much more likeable than all the ones below him. He still has much to learn, but is proving himself much more each week. He will go very far in life even if he is not the winner.

4. Kelly: (3) He is becoming more overbearing all the time. He has this almost holier than thou attitude. He would be too tough to work for with his take charge garbage.

5. Jennifer M.: (2) WOW!!!! She became head witch???? Who appointed her??? OK, I agree that Ivana needs to go because she is lame & stupid, but what in this task do you base it on Jenn, huh???

6. Ivana: (6) Her days are numbered, another mistake & she's out. She could never run a company, she does not have what it takes.

7. Wes: (9) Whatever... ho hum.

8. Chris: (5) Jerk! He'll be gone soon, he is PM next week & perhaps he will be the loser.

9. Maria: (10) Bottom feeder. Thank goodness I did not have to see her much this week! I did notice how she was twitching in the helicopter when Jenn C. was getting excited about the trip.

Fired: Raj (7) Well we knew he wouldn't last to the end. He was way too quirky to fit in to DT's corporation. I'm just surprised it was on a real estate task.

Remember THIS is a love list people!!! IT is not a discussion thread. The ranking's are individual opinions. You ARE entitled to your opinion so make your own darn list!

A J Slice original (c)2004

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 2.9 xserver 11-06-04 1
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 2.9 RealityX 11-06-04 2
 This week's results ARnutz 11-11-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

xserver 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-06-04, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xserver Click to send private message to xserver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 2.9"
1. Andy (1) - It's not saying much that this guy is the best of the bunch.
2. Kelly (3) - Keeps out of trouble, I guess.
3. Jennifer (4) - Worked Raj over pretty good.
4. Sandy (7) - Winning PM, but had moments of weakness.
5. Kevin (2) - Big screw-up in Trump's forte. Not good.
6. Wes (9) - What has he ever done?
7. Ivana (6) - More boardroom idiocy.
8. Chris (8) - Obnoxious idiot. Potential firee next week!
9. Maria (10) - I give up. When is she going to get fired?

Raj: Clown. Where was his bowtie in the boardroom? Trump wore his just for the occasion.

I guess it would be an understatement to say that I'm finding less and less to like about these people as the season progresses.

RealityX 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-06-04, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityX Click to send private message to RealityX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 2.9"
LAST EDITED ON 11-07-04 AT 03:31 PM (EST)

MY LIST THIS WEEK:

Rank. Name: (last week's rank)

1. Andy: (1) Andy's Harvard courage is the force to reckon with. Andy's age makes Trump and George feel like the mentors they long to be. Andy's success is magnified by his age, his smarts, and his unthreatening appeal. According to the NBC home renovation episode recap, "Andy said he realized that their contractor was in serious trouble, overwhelmed by all the work that had to be done. But another contractor was in the neighborhood. Andy talked to the new contractor and that contractor was eventually hired. The new contractor made the renovation a family affair as many of his relatives showed up to work and observe." Long live Andy. Long live his destiny.

2. Kelly: (2) Lawyer/MBA. The sharpest and the most knowledgeable and will probably not win because of this. Shows great abilities to innovate, solve problems, and lead. Kelly's exaggeration to Trump casts Kelly as a threat to Trump's authority, like Pam. Gonzo! Closet political sniper, hopefully he won't snipe the wrong person.

3. Jennifer M.: (3) Strong Harvard courage, strong profession, and strong politically. Exceptional respect from the team and Trump. Hasn't shown ability to solve problems during the Apprentice tasks, but hasn't shown failure to solve problems either. Jennifer M.'s presence dominates most other players, but how far can she ride on presence? Disappointment when seeing her Harvard brother Andy rise from beneath the ashes, of Wes's boardroom session, shows a sinister underhandedness in Jennifer M.'s character. Jennifer M. didn't want to knock down Raj's wall, but not because she understood moving from four rooms to three rooms lowers the value, but because of how much time it would take. Jennifer M.'s offer to attack Ivana was miscalculated and would have failed, just like it did for Raj. This b---- is too feisty.

4. Kevin: (6) Willing to speak up and fight, has the team's respect, shows great leadership of other people's innovations, but where are his? Kevin's strong handling of Elizabeth was a long-term political mistake, like Pam's hard lining, especially since Elizabeth was right. Kevin's involvement with a failed contractor and Kevin's resulting boardroom frustration subtracts more points. Kwame's Harvard courage was much smoother. When Kevin errs again, his strong-arm tactics, his pricing stint, and his contractor woes will come back to haunt him. Kevin needs a big win to regain his dominant composure.

5. Ivana: (10) Poor leadership, weak answers to business questions, cried. Low-ball politics, no real action, but for some reason she survives. Ivana had influence on her all female team, but blends into the background of her new team. During the home renovation task, Carolyn said Ivana worked hard and Trump said Ivana didn't belong in the boardroom. Ivana will last a little longer, if not just because she's proud of her American heritage, because rumor has it that Kevin is her ally.

6. Maria: (7) If not for her fashion show win, and the wolf pack racism attack on Stacie J., she'd be gone. Because of her win, Maria outpaces a few players.

7. Chris: (5) Claims he is a partner in a stock brokerage firm and that he makes the most money. It takes money to make money. If Chris already has the most money, Chris is a contender. However, people with their own businesses, like Bradford, Stacie J., Pam, and Raj, have been getting TRUMPED! Chris put himself on the spot by opening his big mouth, like a fool. If he f--ks something up next time he leads, he'll look stupid.

8. Sandy: (8) Sandy who? Tops a few players because she hasn't made a serious mistake and stays out of trouble. She didn't f--k up as leader because Andy was the key player who handled contractor selection, so she gets a free ride, even though she cried. What did she do besides look pretty for the appraisers?

9. Wes: (9) Given a free pass by stupid John after f--king up the pricing, called a poor leader by Trump, tried to undermine Andy's destiny. Wes's days are numbered.

Fired: Raj (4) Stood out from the crowd. Intelligent observations. Previously won as project manager. Conservative approach outlasted many players. Considering Raj's military theme advertisement and his kicking down that bedroom wall, it appears Raj was on some kind of macho trip and nothing more than an intellectual backseat driver. Raj is a smooth talker, but hey, where's the beef?

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-11-04, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "This week's results"
Only three lists??? Where are all of last week's participants? Oh well, you're making my job too easy! Look for episode 10 list either Friday night or Saturday morning.

Name--high--low--avg.

1. Andy --1--3--1.67
2. Kelly --2--4--2.67
3. Kevin --2--5--3.67
3. Jen M --3--5--3.67
5. Sandy --1--8--4.33
6. Ivana --5--7--6
7. Wes --6--9--7.33
8. Chris --7--8--7.67
9. Maria --6--9--8

A J Slice original (c)2004

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •