The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Next on the Amazing Race..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-12-05, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Next on the Amazing Race..."
LAST EDITED ON 01-12-05 AT 08:34 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-12-05 AT 08:34 AM (EST)

One Racer is injured during a Detour, and the teammate shows no concern, which shocks the other Teams.

We already know this is Victoria from the previews

A mistake reading a clue affects one Team's ability to complete a task. Will this jeopardize their position in the Race?

Sounds like Lori and Bolo to me

An encounter with some local children brings one Racer to tears.

The only one with that much caring left is Kris and John IMHO

One Racer is frustrated that his Teammate helped another Team, which leads to a much deeper discussion about the future of their relationship.

The reason for Adam Rebeccas fight this time?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Next on the Amazing Race... cdru 01-12-05 1
   RE: Next on the Amazing Race... pmspml5 01-12-05 2
       RE: Next on the Amazing Race... Loree 01-12-05 3
           RE: Next on the Amazing Race... samboohoo 01-14-05 12
 RE: Next on the Amazing Race... Jims02 01-12-05 4
   RE: Next on the Amazing Race... volsfan 01-12-05 5
       RE: Next on the Amazing Race... michel 01-13-05 9
   RE: Next on the Amazing Race... FreshlySqueezed 01-12-05 7
       RE: Next on the Amazing Race... popeave 01-12-05 8
       RE: Next on the Amazing Race... stufine 01-13-05 10
 RE: Next on the Amazing Race... clemsonbeav 01-12-05 6
 RE: Next on the Amazing Race... coolflowerpowerman 01-13-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cdru 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-12-05, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cdru Click to send private message to cdru Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Next on the Amazing Race..."
One Racer is frustrated that his Teammate helped another Team, which leads to a much deeper discussion about the future of their relationship.

The reason for Adam Rebeccas fight this time?

I don't know about this. A/R already have a fairly shallow relationship. I don't think it could get deeper as well as she has already said she's tired of him. I'd lean more towards F/K.

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-12-05, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Next on the Amazing Race..."
The reason I dont think it is F/K is because HE gets upset not SHE and I dont see this fitting with Freddy - Kendra is the one who is always saying - its just a game and leaving H/A behind

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-12-05, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Next on the Amazing Race..."
This could be Haydon and Aaron. Their relationship seems to be going downhill. And they are suppose to be in an alliance with Freddy and Kendra.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-05, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Next on the Amazing Race..."
LAST EDITED ON 01-14-05 AT 01:56 PM (EST)

Or it could be F/K. The first thing I thought when A/H lost their money is that F/K will help them out. Remember Freddy doesn't like to spend money.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-05, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Next on the Amazing Race..."

I think this is Jonathan/Victoria. Note the past tense verb, that you usually don't see in the other previews. Last week, Victoria helped another team by giving information, and Jonathan yelled at her.

Jims02: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate. Jims' Random Thoughts

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-05, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Next on the Amazing Race..."
Wasn't it one of the model alliance teams that was complaining about giving someone advice. One of them was leaving the grape stomping thingy and he said it is down the hill. The girl shouted at him for not helping anyone to gain a second on them. Did I dream this?

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-05, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Next on the Amazing Race..."
You didn't dream it. It was Kendra yelling at Freddy. They were first to complete the task and were back at their car when another team (Kris and Jon?) pulled up.

FreshlySqueezed 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-12-05, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FreshlySqueezed Click to send private message to FreshlySqueezed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Next on the Amazing Race..."
actually it was Kendra who yelled at Freddy for telling Kris & Jon that "you'll have a blast. It's just down the hill!" in reference to the grape stomping. Kendra told him you don't give out ANY information to help out a team even for a second.

So the racer who helped out another team has to be a female. we have.

Lori - While he might be frustrated at her helping someone, it won't lead to a discussion about their relationship.
Hayden - this is very much a possibility. She gives him grief all the time about how he's hurting the team with his laid backness, then she goes and helps another team?
Kendra - she just got done raking Freddy over the coals for helping out a team, so I can't see her helping. UNLESS, it's her helping out their ex-alliance partners by giving them money since they have none. Freddy could call her out on it cause she called him out about telling Kris & Jon where the task was located. At this point in the game, giving Hayden/Aaron money is downright stupid.
Victoria - While it could fit, i doubt it cause this is nothing new. He's always irritated by her.
Rebecca - This is probably what the clue is referring to. we see in previews that Adam is discussing his relationship with her. She so badly wants to be part of the model alliance, i can see her helping them.
Kris - I don't see Jon being mad at Kris for helping others at all.

A mistake reading a clue affects one Team's ability to complete a task. Will this jeopardize their position in the Race?

I thought long and hard about this. I can't see it as being something they do wrong, thus they get a penalty for it. For example, using your hands to aid in grape stomping when the clue says feet only. The teaser says it affects their ability to complete a task. Using your hands wouldn't affect your ability to do or not do the task. I think what the teaser might be referring to, is something like an instruction step. I can't remember which TAR it was, but teams had to grab a camera and rush into the jungle to take a picture of something. One team didn't grab a camera so when they got to where they were going, they couldn't figure out what to do, then had to double back to the start to get the camera. I think this is what happens next week. The team just skips over an important instructiohn that without that, they have trouble completing the task. The "jeopardize their position" part of the teaser is simply asking, "how long til they figure out what to do, and does it take so long that other teams pass them?"

An encounter with some local children brings one Racer to tears.

Never in a million years would I think it's kendra but the preview is clear as a bell that it's her!

popeave 433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-12-05, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail popeave Click to send private message to popeave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Next on the Amazing Race..."
I think it would make sense for the team that has a fight about helping someone out could be Adam and Rebecca and related to giving money to Hayden and Aaron. The pics of them fighting/Adam trying to make up look like they're in an airport, where they'll probably go very near the start of the leg, after H & A beg for money.

stufine 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-13-05, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail stufine Click to send private message to stufine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Next on the Amazing Race..."
>An encounter with some local children
>brings one Racer to tears.

>
>
>Never in a million years would
>I think it's kendra but
>the preview is clear as
>a bell that it's her!
>

Maybe the local children touched her and she was so grossed out she started to cry. it's probably really hard on her being back in "Ghetto Africa"

clemsonbeav 4208 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-12-05, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Next on the Amazing Race..."
"One Racer is frustrated that his Teammate helped another Team, which leads to a much deeper discussion about the future of their relationship."

This sounds like F/K. I am pretty sure I remember Kendra yelling "Jonathan help her!!!" after Vic got hurt. So maybe Kendra does more than yell.

Beav: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate.

coolflowerpowerman 456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-13-05, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coolflowerpowerman Click to send private message to coolflowerpowerman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Next on the Amazing Race..."
1. One Racer is injured during a Detour, and the teammate shows no concern, which shocks the other Teams.

Speculation: This is definitely Victoria, based off of the previews.

2. A mistake reading a clue affects one Team's ability to complete a task. Will this jeopardize their position in the Race?

Speculation: This could be almost anyone... I have a bad feeling that it is Kris and Jon, but that it will not jeopardize their position in the race (for now).

3. An encounter with some local children brings one Racer to tears.

Speculation: Sounds like some ethnic children try to touch Kendra...

4. One Racer is frustrated that his Teammate helped another Team, which leads to a much deeper discussion about the future of their relationship.

Speculation: Sounds like Adam has another "sunglass episode" with Rebecca and she cuts him off for good. Or until the next episode.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •